Santers,

Do you also recommend OS .861 with BL RC13 for Bold 9930, since it's identical to the 9900?

If I get OS .861 from Bluegrass, is it the same as getting the same version OS from Digicel or Visafone?

Also please check your PM regarding Samsung S3.

Hi Everyone,

Just like to share with you all this information in regards to BL Hybrids made by Mr Sator and all other Hybrids made by other around the world...

This only applies to the BlackBerry Bold 9900...

This best mix so far that I have tested and I have tested almost each and everyone of them is so far this combo:

(01) Download from this 1page RC13 With .861 sfi

(02) Get a copy of this Base OS: 9900M_PBr7.1.0_rel2364_PL5.1.0.606_A7.1.0.861_Digi cel_Group

Instructions:

Back up your data

Use BBSAK to wipe 1 time your BB Bold 9900 after the device reboots back with a blank code screen, then run again BBSAK and run 1 time a factory reset and let it reboot back to blank screen.

Now last stage of wiping your BB Bold 9900 run BlackBerry Full Erase and follow on screen directions you will be asked many times to press any key and wait till the black dos screen turns off and then your device is ready to install your OS/Hybrid

Thanks and Many Thanks Sator!!! Your RC13 With .861 sfi and RC13 without .861 support is a dream

Great memory
    Great battery life
    and very solid build, and it gets better and better

PS: Heads up and keep an eye in what you shrink users...

This is the best Hybrid Mix for me and I will not be changing this set up anytime soon...

Keep up the Good Work Sator

Give it a week 5 to 7 days, please do 1 battery pull and wait at least 5mins before you install the battery...

Let me know how it works out for you all, you should see this mix settle down real fast within a day or so...

Give it a full week, and you will be pleased and for sure like me this Hybrid Mix will be a keep for a very long time like me

Keep me posted with your results I like to know if you agree with my findings

Newer base OS's don't mean they will run better, that's what I have been finding with all my testing that I have been doing on and off for the last 12 months with each and everyone of these Hybrids and other Hybrids around the world...

RC13 With .861 sfi and Base OS: 9900M_PBr7.1.0_rel2364_PL5.1.0.606_A7.1.0.861_Digi cel_Group is the best balance so far that I can share with you at this time...

Santers
    anon5913172 likes this.
    08-16-13 03:49 PM
    I laoded this today, but I can't download any of my apps, BlackBerry world is asking for a Keycode, I have no idea what it wants and if I don't enter natyhgin I get invalid keycode
    anon5913172 likes this.
    08-16-13 05:20 PM
    Santers,

Do you also recommend OS .861 with BL RC13 for Bold 9930, since it's identical to the 9900?

If I get OS .861 from Bluegrass, is it the same as getting the same version OS from Digicel or Visafone?

Also please check your PM regarding Samsung S3.
    Hi limsandy,

You should be good just watch what you shrink if you are doing and shrinking....

Download for your base: https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...84BA84BCFD793A

Get Sators RC13 With .861 sfi from the 1st page and let me know how it works out for you, I think you will really like this combo and stay with it for a very long time...

Enjoy limsandy, and keep me posted
    08-16-13 06:37 PM
    I laoded this today, but I can't download any of my apps, BlackBerry world is asking for a Keycode, I have no idea what it wants and if I don't enter natyhgin I get invalid keycode
    That's a problem you need to be a BB beta member I think?

anyways uninstall your current BB World and reboot then go to this download link: RROYY - APPLICATIONS

and get yourself BlackBerry World v4.3.0.26 (OS7.1) and you will be good

I always keep far away from anything that is in Beta, or in testing (less problems and headaches)
    sallynaayue likes this.
    08-16-13 06:43 PM
    So after a few weeks with RC18 with .923 base I found that RC17 works better for my 9790. Using RC18, the battery indicator is almost always not working; it's stuck in certain number and not decreasing at all till the phone shuts down by itself. Sometimes it's at 72~%, sometimes 40~%; looks like random numbers. Anyone facing the same problem?
    anon5913172 likes this.
    08-17-13 09:24 PM
    So after a few weeks with RC18 with .923 base I found that RC17 works better for my 9790. Using RC18, the battery indicator is almost always not working; it's stuck in certain number and not decreasing at all till the phone shuts down by itself. Sometimes it's at 72~%, sometimes 40~%; looks like random numbers. Anyone facing the same problem?
    Hi Ericko90,

Downgrade backup your device and wipe very well and just run a stock base OS for a week or 2 and you will see then if its a hybrid mix issue or a battery getting tired or a hardware issue like a keyboard and Screen shorting out...

Try my suggestion out, and don't shrink anything and give it a week to 2 weeks and you will have a clearer mind in regards what is happening and why and so on...
    08-18-13 03:10 PM
    I wiped by device and followed the steps. And now my bold 9900 wont boot! The LED keeps blinking. One blink then 3 quick ones. I tried connecting to the pc but nothing reads. Loader, DM everything. PLEASE HELP ! Thanks in advance.
    08-19-13 06:30 AM
    I wiped by device and followed the steps. And now my bold 9900 wont boot! The LED keeps blinking. One blink then 3 quick ones. I tried connecting to the pc but nothing reads. Loader, DM everything. PLEASE HELP ! Thanks in advance.
    First, install OS .1033 on your pc, copy and paste java folder and the alx. files frm BL 1st anniversary into your OS base (DO NOT delete your original java folder), open app. loader, take out your battery, plug in your phone, when you see your pin on the app. Loader click next (it has to be fast), if it doesn't work try it again, usually it takes 3-4 times of trial, after your phone connects to the app. loader and the app. loader starts to load the OS, put your batt. back in before it's finished.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Last edited by Sator; 08-19-13 at 08:05 AM.
    Kevin Lim and anon5913172 like this.
    08-19-13 07:52 AM
    Santers, as per your thread 9913, I did the same setup on my BB9900. It seems to be the best one yet! Quick settle in time, low battery drain, and 4g locks in pretty quick. This will probably be a keeper for me. I have tried most other combos too including the latest.
    Thank you
    anon5913172 and Kevin Lim like this.
    08-19-13 01:07 PM
    Santers, as per your thread 9913, I did the same setup on my BB9900. It seems to be the best one yet! Quick settle in time, low battery drain, and 4g locks in pretty quick. This will probably be a keeper for me. I have tried most other combos too including the latest.
    Thank you
    Hi BarbarianthemadSerb,

Thank you again for your very kind words and your most welcomed!

Many thanks to Sator, and yourself BarbarianthemadSerb, and everyone else, I try to look out for each an everyone of you, and that at the end of the day everyone does enjoy their BlackBerry Device/Devices

I like everything clean, and straight, and very well balanced and almost everything I do and that always results to great performance and high level of control and security for most of all of these BlackBerry 7.1 devices...

Lets all enjoy them now, cuz as we know RIM/BlackBerry will not be too much long around I give them till 2014 or 2015 the latest before RIM/BackBerry is sold off, or in the ground for good this time around....

Enjoy and Have A Good One, BarbarianthemadSerb and Everyone Else

Santers
    08-19-13 03:59 PM
    First, install OS .1033 on your pc, copy and paste java folder and the alx. files frm BL 1st anniversary into your OS base (DO NOT delete your original java folder), open app. loader, take out your battery, plug in your phone, when you see your pin on the app. Loader click next (it has to be fast), if it doesn't work try it again, usually it takes 3-4 times of trial, after your phone connects to the app. loader and the app. loader starts to load the OS, put your batt. back in before it's finished.

I first thank you for the prompt reply. Ive tried that but it wont connect i dont even hear the connect disconnect sounds. i plugged and an plugged for ten times with no luck.Restarted my pc and tried again but still.
    08-22-13 05:58 AM
    I first thank you for the prompt reply. Ive tried that but it wont connect i dont even hear the connect disconnect sounds. i plugged and an plugged for ten times with no luck.Restarted my pc and tried again but still.
    You have to take out the battery, open app.loader, connect/plug in your phone, and your app.loader will detect your device pin numbers (only for around 2 seconds) and you have to hit next at the same time, it takes a few trials.

Here is the tutorial: http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry

08-22-13 07:46 AM
    Chief,
    If you can sent link for bbhtool i need this tutorial as well, still i cannot get this chinese character after shrinking os. maybe i will try diff os ( vodaphone UK 1033 ) for RC18.Any sugestion will be most welcome.
    anon5913172 likes this.
    08-22-13 08:55 PM
    hi,
    i m newbie to try hybrid os
    my 9790 can not access internet stable without bis (both wifi and telephone, should take out the battery and reboot BB )
    so
    which hybrid OS could solve this problem?
    thank you for your hard work!!!
    08-22-13 10:18 PM
    hi,
    i m newbie to try hybrid os
    my 9790 can not access internet stable without bis (both wifi and telephone, should take out the battery and reboot BB )
    so
    which hybrid OS could solve this problem?
    thank you for your hard work!!!
    Do yourself a favor and navigate to the first post and read it in its entirety, after that if there is any confusion we will gladly help you.

First and foremost you'll need to get the latest OS for your 9790, then use the respective RC for the hybrid to load.
    anon5913172 likes this.
    08-22-13 10:49 PM
    Chief,
    If you can sent link for bbhtool i need this tutorial as well, still i cannot get this chinese character after shrinking os. maybe i will try diff os ( vodaphone UK 1033 ) for RC18.Any sugestion will be most welcome.
    Here is the bbhtool link: http://www.theiexplorers.com/BBHTool/BBHTool-pub.zip

Here is jAllLang frm Smar Tone Voda: http://berryshout.com/?d=535027a0c45...10958d218&l=en

08-23-13 12:04 AM
    Here is the bbhtool link: http://www.theiexplorers.com/BBHTool/BBHTool-pub.zip

Here is jAllLang frm Smar Tone Voda: Blackberry Bold 9900 version 7.1.0.1033 (7.1.0.2807) officially released today by SmarTone-Vodafone .

Thanks chief, you are. Always there when we need help. After RC18. Many have gone hibernating, waiting for spring to arrive.
    08-24-13 07:21 AM
    hi
    i installed this hybrid os 4 days ago and maked several battery pull offs and each waited more than 5 minutes. . but i have problem
    iwhen i use default web browser heavily and close it from menu,on resource monitor browser web browser still uses ram unless i do battery pull offs.do you have this problem:i hoped this fixed on this hybrid but still same problem.and imo this memory leak effects opened tab number.after 6 tabs open ,one tab close automatically. whatever if i open only mobile forum sites.
    08-24-13 12:29 PM
    hi
    i installed this hybrid os 4 days ago and maked several battery pull offs and each waited more than 5 minutes. . but i have problem
    iwhen i use default web browser heavily and close it from menu,on resource monitor browser web browser still uses ram unless i do battery pull offs.do you have this problem:i hoped this fixed on this hybrid but still same problem.and imo this memory leak effects opened tab number.after 6 tabs open ,one tab close automatically. whatever if i open only mobile forum sites.
    Clear your browsing data (password, cookies, cache, history etc.), open your browser go to options, and press clear now.

08-24-13 07:32 PM
    Clear your browsing data (password, cookies, cache, history etc.), open your browser go to options, and press clear now.

thanks for your answer i tried but still have same problems ((.
    08-25-13 01:46 AM
    Hi Sator,

I have been experiencing difficulties with both .912 sfis (TMOB and Telstra) - can you tell me the most recent/latest RC I can use with .861 (Digicel)?

Thanks!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    08-26-13 02:07 PM
    Hi Sator,

I have been experiencing difficulties with both .912 sfis (TMOB and Telstra) - can you tell me the most recent/latest RC I can use with .861 (Digicel)?

Thanks!

Hi Don, maybe you can try RC15, you can use 86x or 9xx sfi except 862 sfi.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hc...xept_.862).rar

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    08-26-13 07:12 PM
    Hi Don, maybe you can try RC15, you can use 86x or 9xx sfi except 862 sfi.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hc...xept_.862).rar

Thanks - I already have RC15 and that is the one I will use w/,861

08-26-13 08:05 PM
    New OS for 9360 from Rogers Wireless, here is the link: https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...41B5305F3086C5
    Sator likes this.
    08-27-13 04:05 AM
    New OS for 9360 from Rogers Wireless, here is the link: https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...41B5305F3086C5
    Thanks Maxx71...

08-27-13 04:10 AM
10,888 ... 396397398399400 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD