Hi Sator,

Chief of Chiefs we both are talking about is not you!

We all know who the Chief of Chiefs tester is and for the folks who don't, its an insiders joke only and the folks clearly know how to put all the dots together and connect,

Keep up the good work Sator and heads up more new updated OS's around the corner for the 7.1 OS and perhaps within the next one or two it will be making the mark into 7.2
    i didn't get it, please provide more detailed in-depth elaboration on the connection and correlation between the dots for smooth understanding of the insider jokes, would ya?
    07-06-13 09:34 PM
    Helped my uncle move into his new dwelling! One gripe was that the previous owners had some of their stuff in the garage already and made it difficult to navigate with ALL the furniture and sh1t....Got home LATE like around 1 AM and loaded the Q10 leak LOL....as it loaded I went and got lifted. I did this all the time loading the various RC's that ever came out, up until RC15. Then I got the beast, that is the Q10

Happy to see Sator can still 'whip it up' and bring you folks some goodies! Enjoy these builds, my friends.

Chief out!
    the whole story dosent make any absolute sense, i think you are still flying down low.
    07-06-13 09:35 PM
    If anybody wants to try full erase V2.1 frm mr.Stefanus.

https://m.box.com/view_shared/ma45hin6ncxi7wfqs780
    Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    Sabor, how do this full erase works compare to the triple wipe?
    07-06-13 10:25 PM
    It drains batt. a lil bit more, check your twitter's refresh settings (set never), i think twitter is your culprit. You can use base .923 for your 9790.

Well I set twitter to refresh every 1 hour (the longest interval). I thought battery saving mode would..well, save battery.
    And yes, I use .923 as my base.

Thanks Sator!
    07-06-13 10:28 PM
    Sabor, how do this full erase works compare to the triple wipe?
    It's newer than the triple wipe and it's frm the same builder, it cleans up better than the triple wipe does.

deezy87 likes this.
    07-06-13 11:07 PM
    Well I set twitter to refresh every 1 hour (the longest interval). I thought battery saving mode would..well, save battery.
    And yes, I use .923 as my base.

Thanks Sator!
    Since you've set your brightness and. Back light time out correctly you don't need batt. Saving (it sets brightness/time out to 20/20)

07-06-13 11:29 PM
    Sator do you recommend having Battery Saving Mode as Always On? If not, what brightness and timeout do you recommend?
    07-06-13 11:45 PM
    Sator do you recommend having Battery Saving Mode as Always On? If not, what brightness and timeout do you recommend?
    I don't use batt. saving mode, and I set mine to 10/10, usually people set their's to 20/20 or 10/20

07-07-13 12:13 AM
    Since you've set your brightness and. Back light time out correctly you don't need batt. Saving (it sets brightness/time out to 20/20)

Is there anything else that Battery Saving Mode does besides changing the brightness/timeout to 10/20? Is there really no reason to use the mode if I've set my brightness/timeout correctly?
    Anyway I set my Twitter to never refresh in the background; hopefully it'll somewhat help.
    07-07-13 04:36 AM
    could i use RC17 with OS 912 for 9900 simfree ?
    07-07-13 04:57 AM
    Is there anything else that Battery Saving Mode does besides changing the brightness/timeout to 10/20? Is there really no reason to use the mode if I've set my brightness/timeout correctly?
    Anyway I set my Twitter to never refresh in the background; hopefully it'll somewhat help.
    Does nothing else, btw do you also install whatsapp? It's also a battery and memory drainer beside Twitter.

07-07-13 05:03 AM
    Does nothing else, btw do you also install whatsapp? It's also a battery and memory drainer beside Twitter.

Nope I don't have Whatsapp or Line or similar messengers; I only use BBM and Twitter. Even my Facebook is not logged in.
    Well today my battery last for 9 hours (and still counting, although it's at 1% now -but still got enough power for radio use-) so perhaps the hybrid finally takes effect.
    07-07-13 07:34 AM
    could i use RC17 with OS 912 for 9900 simfree ?
    You sure can.
    deezy87 likes this.
    07-07-13 07:53 AM
    Could you please help me shrink OS 7 by using BBHTool ?
    Thanks,
    07-07-13 08:56 AM
    hey there folks wondering if your hybrid can be used with Verizon 991 files which were released for the 9930 Bold. I see you are running 990 files in your hybrid which I think are a few days newer than the 991 from Verizon Curious to get your take if I should worry about this hybrid running with the 991 SFI Thanks
    07-07-13 02:31 PM
    Give it a try, let us know.

hey there folks wondering if your hybrid can be used with Verizon 991 files which were released for the 9930 Bold. I see you are running 990 files in your hybrid which I think are a few days newer than the 991 from Verizon Curious to get your take if I should worry about this hybrid running with the 991 SFI Thanks

Sent from my Z10
    07-07-13 02:34 PM
    If you have a read of the .991 thread at least one user (Limsandy) is using RC17 with .991 and he seems to be liking it a lot !!!

Sure if you send him a PM he will be happy to answer any queries that you may have.
    Sator, deezy87 and zocster like this.
    07-07-13 02:40 PM
    Sator If I do have WhatsApp installed if I press Exit will it stop draining my battery and memory?
    07-07-13 02:51 PM
    Sator If I do have WhatsApp installed if I press Exit will it stop draining my battery and memory?
    Yes it will, make sure you do it all the time.

deezy87 likes this.
    07-07-13 05:35 PM
    If you have a read of the .991 thread at least one user (Limsandy) is using RC17 with .991 and he seems to be liking it a lot !!!

Sure if you send him a PM he will be happy to answer any queries that you may have.
    Don't PM me please. Just read the last few pages of this thread. Thanks. /thumbsup
    07-07-13 09:18 PM
    do i am back and will upload rc17 tonight and will report back
    07-08-13 01:17 PM
    Just wanted to say that along with a faster browser on my 9900, I am indeed getting better wifi locking and wifi range performance on RC17 with .923 than with standalone .923; my only gripe with the phone. In the room below my router it used to drop frequently but didn't when I tried it today. Good job guys. I may get the wifi antenna checked out but this will keep me in the meantime. Hopefully the next OS and RC will even perform better
    deezy87, limsandy and Sator like this.
    07-08-13 02:03 PM
    Just wanted to say that along with a faster browser on my 9900, I am indeed getting better wifi locking and wifi range performance on RC17 with .923 than with standalone .923; my only gripe with the phone. In the room below my router it used to drop frequently but didn't when I tried it today. Good job guys. I may get the wifi antenna checked out but this will keep me in the meantime. Hopefully the next OS and RC will even perform better
    Sator told me he's going to stick horse steroids [inside joke] in the next build, when the new OS 7 BlackBerry drops...watch this space!!!! hahahahah

In regards to the WiFi antenna, there is a thread on how to 'fix' the connection of that in the Bold 99xx handhelds, if I come across it, I'll edit this post with the link!
    07-08-13 02:22 PM
    Can anybody upload 7.1.0.923 Docomo to a file sharing site like letitbit? I cannot seem to be able to download from official blackberry software download site. It does not support resume either. Moreover, official site seems to be down or having issues right now.

Thanks.
    07-08-13 05:18 PM
    Can anybody upload 7.1.0.923 Docomo to a file sharing site like letitbit? I cannot seem to be able to download from official blackberry software download site. It does not support resume either. Moreover, official site seems to be down or having issues right now.

Thanks.
    you can download it from HERE
    and select the device you are using.
    Last edited by clie610; 07-09-13 at 01:22 AM. Reason: revised link
    Sator, limsandy and deezy87 like this.
    07-08-13 06:26 PM
10,888 ... 378379380381382 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD