The latest OS for 9860 is 7.1.0.912 from telstra, here is the link:https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...94226A46F6B535

Get a memory booster/memory recyler, to gain your device memory back. Freezing or lag is caused by device low memory, and your device tries to gain it back that's why once in a while it feels like something running in the background.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Its runs normal and then all of a sudden, just locks up lke if the screen doesnt refresh. If you call the ph it doesn't ring. After a few seconds, goes back working normal. Sometimes the hour glass is there. I don't know if it is Whatsapp or BBM.
    04-23-13 07:26 PM
    Its runs normal and then all of a sudden, just locks up lke if the screen doesnt refresh. If you call the ph it doesn't ring. After a few seconds, goes back working normal. Sometimes the hour glass is there. I don't know if it is Whatsapp or BBM.
    Yes, it happens when your device has a low memory. Always click exit when you wanna leave whatsapp, otherwise it will drain your memory.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    04-23-13 07:30 PM
    Sorry to file in this thread. Sator, why don't you start hybrid OS for Z10. Recently, there was leak OS 10.1 for STL1-002,3,4 models but 001 was left out. We users of this model feel left out at this stage. Since, you have started using Z10, it will be excellent if you release for this model. I am sure, you would consider it.
    04-23-13 07:37 PM
    Sorry to file in this thread. Sator, why don't you start hybrid OS for Z10. Recently, there was leak OS 10.1 for STL1-002,3,4 models but 001 was left out. We users of this model feel left out at this stage. Since, you have started using Z10, it will be excellent if you release for this model. I am sure, you would consider it.
    BL is planning to do OS 10 hybrids, but we have to make sure that it's going to be better than the official or leak one since OS10 is a very large file and the sources are still limited. The problem with stl 100-1 is the hardware, 2/3/4 use Qualcom(snapdragon)/snapdragon and 1 use TiOmap/snapdragon (I recommend people to get Z/Q 10 that supports LTE), I use stl100-2 even though Indonesia officially use stl100-1. Iking, Zocs, and me are going to work on OS10 and hopefully in a month or so BL can release a real OS 10 hybrid..

ifraser, fahar and w1sd0m.t00th like this.
    04-23-13 08:37 PM
    Thanks Sator & team for considering our request. Yes you are right stl100-2,3,4 are better hardware but we in India didn't have choice but to purchase 001 because of warranty issue. lets start a new thread, else users of this thread will abuse.
    bimmerdriver likes this.
    04-23-13 09:35 PM
    We are already getting there ,

Watch this space, just not enough OS to start working with yet.

Obviously we can all be involved in the OS creation and compiling.

fahar and deezy87 like this.
    04-24-13 05:33 AM
    Ok All seems well with this build. I did a factory reset and then a triple wipe. Seems to work extreme well.
    Sator, fahar and deezy87 like this.
    04-24-13 05:45 AM
    Hi guys

I want to try and load up this R15 hybrid but have not done this before. I would appreciate some assistance. Im going to use the .912 base from TMobile and have downloaded the hybrid and extracted it to my pc, my question is, do I copy all the files in the hybrid and paste and replace the files installed? or do I only copy the Java folder?

And what steps should I take before attempting to load this hybdrid in terms of wiping and backup?

Ive loaded plenty of normal os's but would like to get this right the first time and not brick my phone.

thanx in advance

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-24-13 10:58 AM
    ... Im going to use the .912 base from TMobile and have downloaded the hybrid and extracted it to my pc, my question is, do I copy all the files in the hybrid and paste and replace the files installed? or do I only copy the Java folder?
    And what steps should I take before attempting to load this hybdrid in terms of wiping and backup?......
    have u already download the base os ? if done,and installed on ur pc....
    - copy all extracted files from java folder RC15B to java folder located in base OS folder ( replace if any same files)
    - copy all extracted .alx from RC15B to base OS folder ( replace if any same files)
    - if u don't need additional language except English & Bahasa Indonesia, ignored the language folder, or if needed do the same process with #1
    - backup ur device with BB desktop software
    - if u familiar with BBH Tools program,or BB Boss,etc (on PC), u can shrink OS files before u go
    - wipe ur device, many program can do that,or directly from ur device
    - restart ur pc
    - delete vendor.xml
    - run app loader
    deezy87 likes this.
    04-24-13 12:51 PM
    have u already download the base os ? if done,and installed on ur pc....
    - copy all extracted files from java folder RC15B to java folder located in base OS folder ( replace if any same files)
    - copy all extracted .alx from RC15B to base OS folder ( replace if any same files)
    - if u don't need additional language except English & Bahasa Indonesia, ignored the language folder, or if needed do the same process with #1
    - backup ur device with BB desktop software
    - if u familiar with BBH Tools program,or BB Boss,etc (on PC), u can shrink OS files before u go
    - wipe ur device, many program can do that,or directly from ur device
    - restart ur pc
    - delete vendor.xml
    - run app loader
    I use my phone as my office so shrinking is almost essential for me, no games just music from SD card and recorded video etc. Only shrink if you're familiar with what it is you're going to be diving into, shrinking out certain things will tend to eff with things. For every action there is a reaction lol

And as per the vendor file(s) I tend to use vendelete+, I think there is a vendor deleting option in BBH Tool as well!

***EDIT***

On the start tab of BBH Tool there is a delete vendor button.
    Last edited by sharma0702; 04-24-13 at 04:47 PM.
    fahar likes this.
    04-24-13 03:51 PM
    Can use for 9860???
    AND WHAT'S VERSION?
    04-25-13 12:32 AM
    Can use for 9860???
    AND WHAT'S VERSION?
    Do you have to shout? I have a headache...
    Have a look in the first post - yes, you can use it on 9860
    Legal Eagle and ifraser like this.
    04-25-13 08:18 AM
    Can use for 9860???
    AND WHAT'S VERSION?
    Use RC 15 over .912

https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...94226A46F6B535
    Sator, deezy87 and ifraser like this.
    04-25-13 08:21 AM
    Proud 9860 owner ... RC15 with 912 base and sfi works great ... good signal strength and locking to signal fast ...
    Sator and deezy87 like this.
    04-25-13 08:30 AM
    Something amazing has to happen to beat this latest build, the monster that is RC15....
    sentinelman and ifraser like this.
    04-25-13 04:10 PM
    You will like it. It works great.
    04-25-13 06:15 PM
    Today also there was another leak 1483 for all devices except 001. Don't you think, now there are enough OS leaks for hybrid development. We poor guys are struggling on 10.0.0.82 and no hope for official OS 10.1. Your hybrid would certainly bring reief to all of us. I have been enjoying BL hybrids on my 9860 for around 6-8 months.

We are already getting there ,

Watch this space, just not enough OS to start working with yet.

Obviously we can all be involved in the OS creation and compiling.
    04-26-13 01:32 AM
    It will come, patience, and as all the BL team all seem to have stl100-2`s we
    might need a test environment

I am seriously looking at a q10 this weekend as well but do I really need it

Today also there was another leak 1483 for all devices except 001. Don't you think, now there are enough OS leaks for hybrid development. We poor guys are struggling on 10.0.0.82 and no hope for official OS 10.1. Your hybrid would certainly bring reief to all of us. I have been enjoying BL hybrids on my 9860 for around 6-8 months.
    Sator likes this.
    04-26-13 05:22 AM
    guys i tried full erase v2.1 and can it really wipe. it even wiped(reset) my password on my 9860. i had to create a new password after installation of 912 base and sfi with rc15.. i have to see over the coming days how my wipe behaves with full erase vs triple wipe ....
    04-26-13 07:59 AM
    Hi Sator or Ian,

Been running 14B on Digicel .861 base on my 9810 - ready to move to 15B - do you suggest using .861 or TMOB .912 as base?

Thanks!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    04-26-13 08:36 AM
    Hi Sator or Ian,

Been running 14B on Digicel .861 base on my 9810 - ready to move to 15B - do you suggest using .861 or TMOB .912 as base?

Thanks!!

Hi Don,

If I were you I'll go for base .912 from Telstra (asia), with a smaller SFI, it's a lil bit cooler and the signal strength is also better.

Here is the link:https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...53D6FD5EAE1BCD

Last edited by Sator; 04-26-13 at 10:32 AM.
    04-26-13 09:28 AM
    It will come, patience, and as all the BL team all seem to have stl100-2`s we
    might need a test environment

I am seriously looking at a q10 this weekend as well but do I really need it
    Please start a separate thread for the OS10 hybrid. For those who are interested, they can read it, but it's not relevant in the slightest to OS7.1.
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    04-26-13 10:24 AM
    Hi Don,

If I were you I'll go for base .912 from Telstra (asia), with a smaller SFI, it's a lil bit cooler and the signal strength is also better.

Here is the link:https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...53D6FD5EAE1BCD

Thanks, Sator!!

04-26-13 11:30 AM
    Please start a separate thread for the OS10 hybrid. For those who are interested, they can read it, but it's not relevant in the slightest to OS7.1.
    I second this request!

04-26-13 11:31 AM
    Plus one on that, I for one am sick to death of having BB10 rammed down my throat on CB.

This thread used to be a refuge from all that nosense, please keep it that way !!!!
    04-26-13 12:36 PM
10,888 ... 354355356357358 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD