still awaiting an update from 7.1.0.825 for 9860. forgotten phone...
    04-05-13 12:03 PM
    Thanks for the release, will be updating my 9900, daughters 9320 :-)

few quick questions as havent done hybrid for a while, do I still need to apply the dakota alx from the 1st post ?

Also I have a 9810 for work, which rc can I use on this as I'm not sure how high the os goes ;-)
    04-05-13 04:51 PM
    Thanks for the release, will be updating my 9900, daughters 9320 :-)

few quick questions as havent done hybrid for a while, do I still need to apply the dakota alx from the 1st post ?

Also I have a 9810 for work, which rc can I use on this as I'm not sure how high the os goes ;-)
    You don't need to apply the alx. File anymore, just install base .907 for 9320, then copy RC14B for .86x & 9xx SFI and paste it on to your Java base as usual. For your 9810 you can use base .861 and use the same RC14B.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-05-13 05:26 PM
    Great thanks :-)

All 3 Done, I did have to reinstall bbm before facebook and twitter would stop sending me to install a version higher than 6!

just the usual bb gmail issues (delete account, rset in contact options then re-enter or sync and duplicates ahoy!)

Regards

Damian
    Last edited by damianiw; 04-06-13 at 05:02 PM.
    04-05-13 05:49 PM
    Just wiped and installed the hybrid and must say that everything is so much smoother than before! Must've been a faulty install on my part last time as after a day's use, my phone would become so laggy I'd just want to throw it out the door. So far so good though - thanks to the berrylicious team and those who have replied with installation tips/instructions/help!

04-06-13 11:42 AM
    Back after a long break

Rc14b is running awesome as long as I do not have a BIS/BBM plan
    Otherwise the memory leaks, aaahh

Overall a good hybrid with decent temps but not a very good battery life. Maybe a bad install hasn't settled yet
    04-06-13 02:57 PM
    Hello All,

I'm from indonesia and new at this forum,
    My question is "Can i apply this hybrid to my curve 9320 OS 7.0.1.907 BIS. which files i shall to get or download ?"
    Thank You in advance.

Regards,

Ery
    04-06-13 06:54 PM
    Hello All,

I'm from indonesia and new at this forum,
    My question is "Can i apply this hybrid to my curve 9320 OS 7.0.1.907 BIS. which files i shall to get or download ?"
    Thank You in advance.

Regards,

Ery
    Hello!

Yes you can certainly use the latest build [RC14B] with your 9320 Curve, on 7.1.0.907...

The link you want is THIS one.

I hope you know what you're doing, if not don't worry too much! We have loads of helpful people here to assist you in loading the hybrid.
    fahar and Ery Yoga Saputra like this.
    04-06-13 07:17 PM
    Hello!

Yes you can certainly use the latest build [RC14B] with your 9320 Curve, on 7.1.0.907...

The link you want is THIS one.

I hope you know what you're doing, if not don't worry too much! We have loads of helpful people here to assist you in loading the hybrid.
    Thank You Sharma,
    Now i download files at your given link and i've been collected some informations and tools for how to install hybrid from this forum.
    this forum awesome.....
    once again Thank You All.

Regards,

Ery
    04-06-13 09:02 PM
    Thank You Sharma,
    Now i download files at your given link and i've been collected some informations and tools for how to install hybrid from this forum.
    this forum awesome.....
    once again Thank You All.

Regards,

Ery
    I got schooled by the masters [Sator,ifraser,zocster,iking etc] LOL!

I hope you're able to load everything with no errors!! Let us know how the load went for you, and enjoy RC14B!
    04-06-13 10:14 PM
    Wiped my phone with BB Easy zero for the first time, it went well somehow, Then i installed .861 Digicel Group as a base, added .912 SFI and RC14B for .86x & 9xx SFI (exept .862) and installed it on my phone

The phone works great after 4 restarts somehow, Wifi signal is Very strong, browser is as good as the old install
    But i have this issue.. i can't see my mentions in twitter app? i installed the beta, and now i installed the normal one, same result.. i just click on the mention tap "@" and its like i didn't

Also my whatsapp contacts aren't synced well? i see my old chats and can chat, but it shows the numbers instead of the contact, when i go to my favorites i just see the first 20 contacts and the rest just disappeared, Clicked on refresh but didn't work , reinstalled it twice, rebooted my phone with battery pulls and the Alt+shift+del and none worked out fine

Bad install or i've done a mistake? i don't think its the RC14 but i think its the .912 SFI but not sure, Any help?
    Overall the os works great its fast a reliable, except these issues i have
    04-06-13 10:15 PM
    Perplexing to say the least...I've never encountered that error, although my BT headset wouldn't pair with the handsfree option back on RC13...Just stopped working one day. It is fine and dandy now with a fresh load....

I'm sure Sator can/will help you out, and get to the bottom of these issues.

************NOTICE****************

There is a program called 'Triple Wipe' which turns your BlackBerry into a paper weight. It deletes all .cod files, the .sfi, EVERYTHING!!!!

Sator told us about it, via the testers group, I only use it when I'm loading a brand new sfi. Make sure you do a back up with ALL CONNECTIONS OFF*...Once device is 'nuked' take out SIM card, shrink [if you happen to], and load the OS from there on out....If you decide to do that, please let us know if this rectified the situation!!!

EDIT!

*The reason you turn your connections off, and keep them off upon loading is so it doesn't try to restore itself, type of thing. Once it boots up, turn off connections again ....restore back up, insert SIM, sign into BB ID, then do everything else AFTERWARDS.
    04-06-13 10:22 PM
    Wiped my phone with BB Easy zero for the first time, it went well somehow, Then i installed .861 Digicel Group as a base, added .912 SFI and RC14B for .86x & 9xx SFI (exept .862) and installed it on my phone

The phone works great after 4 restarts somehow, Wifi signal is Very strong, browser is as good as the old install
    But i have this issue.. i can't see my mentions in twitter app? i installed the beta, and now i installed the normal one, same result.. i just click on the mention tap "@" and its like i didn't

Also my whatsapp contacts aren't synced well? i see my old chats and can chat, but it shows the numbers instead of the contact, when i go to my favorites i just see the first 20 contacts and the rest just disappeared, Clicked on refresh but didn't work , reinstalled it twice, rebooted my phone with battery pulls and the Alt+shift+del and none worked out fine

Bad install or i've done a mistake? i don't think its the RC14 but i think its the .912 SFI but not sure, Any help?
    Overall the os works great its fast a reliable, except these issues i have
    Maybe you can uninstall whatsapp and Twitter, reboot your device and reinstall both apps., I hope it will solve your issues (FYI I've just installed whatsapp and I dont have any issue).

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    04-06-13 10:36 PM
    i think i've done that already, But will do another try and hope it works out fine
    Maybe it was a bad install, if i reinstalled the os it would be better, if that doesn't work i'll do another try

Thanks sator, you're always good to all of us
    deezy87 likes this.
    04-06-13 10:43 PM
    where can i find triple wipe at ? I tried downloading easy zero but my anti virus didn't like it .
    I was going to reload RC14 on my 9900 using .912 as my base and SFI.
    04-06-13 10:51 PM
    where can i find triple wipe at ? I tried downloading easy zero but my anti virus didn't like it .
    I was going to reload RC14 on my 9900 using .912 as my base and SFI.
    Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?bvcjgk4pwg27ixa

Courtesy of Mr. Stefanus.

flyingsolid likes this.
    04-07-13 02:25 AM
    Been running RC14B on my 9320 for afew days now and I've got to say this is a cracking build thanks to the team who made it happened
    04-07-13 03:38 AM
    Hello All,
    I'm back with confused and need help.... LOL

Here what i've done :
    0. Read the instruction.
    1. Install 9320M_PBr7.1.0_rel2494_PL9.49.0.98_A7.1.0.907_Prox imus to PC,
    2. Download RC14B for .86x & 9xx SFI (exept .862), copy and replace with the same folder name into C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9320M_v7.1.0.907_P9.49.0.98\
    3. Click app loader to install. it works !!!
    but....
    - After install,
    1. first screen load slowly and my network sinyal always drop... i'm using BIS.
    2. When in middle install whatsapp. twitter, etc always premature close with error message "App World has issues and need to close application"

please, someone help me, did I mess something ?

Thanks in Advance.
    04-07-13 11:00 AM
    Hello All,
    I'm back with confused and need help.... LOL

Here what i've done :
    0. Read the instruction.
    1. Install 9320M_PBr7.1.0_rel2494_PL9.49.0.98_A7.1.0.907_Prox imus to PC,
    2. Download RC14B for .86x & 9xx SFI (exept .862), copy and replace with the same folder name into C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9320M_v7.1.0.907_P9.49.0.98\
    3. Click app loader to install. it works !!!
    but....
    - After install,
    1. first screen load slowly and my network sinyal always drop... i'm using BIS.
    2. When in middle install whatsapp. twitter, etc always premature close with error message "App World has issues and need to close application"

please, someone help me, did I mess something ?

Thanks in Advance.
    Hi bro, pertama install OS .907, terus copas Java dan bbm alx. dari RC14B ke base Java .907 folder (Java folder aslinya jangan di delete ya, di timpa saja,), shrink terus di load seperti biasa, bagusnya di wipe dulu ya sebelum re install....Good luck.
    Ery Yoga Saputra likes this.
    04-07-13 11:23 AM
    Hi Juga Bro,

waduh master turun tangan...
    berarti saya salah membaca instruksi,
    berarti hanya memasukkan file-file .cod didalam folder java rc14b ke dalam folder java aslinya begitu master ?
    baiklah, akan saya coba master, saya tadi coba wipe pakai triple wipe malah led handheldnya berkedip kedip...
    tapi sudah bisa menyala lagi sekarang.
    terima kasih atas banyak info dan sarannya.
    04-07-13 12:12 PM
    Here you go: Triple Wipe.rar

Courtesy of Mr. Stefanus.

Gee, ESET NOD32 doesn't like the file at all. Win32/Slugin.A.virus it claims. Likely it may be a false positive.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...is/1365356662/
    04-07-13 12:42 PM
    Gee, ESET NOD32 doesn't like the file at all. Win32/Slugin.A.virus it claims. Likely it may be a false positive.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...is/1365356662/
    doesnt play nice with microsoft security essentials either

i got a silly question, how is this any different that wipe function on bbhtools or any other wipe? when i install, i usually security wipe, bbhtools wipe and then install. are you saying that these other tools do not wipe sfi?
    Last edited by bovid; 04-07-13 at 01:48 PM.
    04-07-13 01:36 PM
    From what I understand (and please do correct me if I'm wrong) it wipes the Read Only Memory (ROM) rendering your device a shiny brick.

As per BBH Tool not removing the sfi and all that, I'm not too sure.

Sent from my BlackBerry� Bold� 9900 smart phone - Powered by BerryLicio.us Ultimate 7.1 hybrid series on RC14B 9900/7.1.0.912 (B2508) - Using my thumbs
    04-07-13 01:57 PM
    PSA WARNING to those who end up using triple wipe, from personal experience, do not think you will run triple wipe just to see what happens or to explore the program, when you run it, you will brick your phone, flashing red light. it is all good though you can reinstall os with using loader, but be aware

lol it gave me a chance to run 14b with 907sfi on my 9790
    Last edited by bovid; 04-07-13 at 05:41 PM.
    deezy87 likes this.
    04-07-13 03:19 PM
    Yes...Once the operation completes. you'll just get a blinking red LED and a black screen. Just launch loader and you will be fine.

How noob'ish of me to not mention that, thanks for the heads up, @bovid
    04-07-13 03:22 PM
10,888 ... 341342343344345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD