There is a new version of wipepro called  Easy Zero (for win 32 bit), this app can wipe OS, wipe sfi/ROM, repair jvm error etc. I use it once in a while when I want to load a new OS/hybrid.

Here is  Easy Zero link:
    BB_EASY ZERO.rar

Courtesy of Mr. Stefanus/Bzone.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    after using this u get a 507 error?
    02-28-13 05:40 AM
    @ Sator, any alternatives for BBhtools, i seem to get some errors while shrinking an OS.
    error is apps get deleted even when not checked.
    02-28-13 05:40 AM
    After using that you will have nothing on your phone
    02-28-13 05:42 AM
    After using that you will have nothing on your phone
    Which option under that? There are many things to wipe

How do I load an OS then?
    02-28-13 05:55 AM
    There is a new version of wipepro called  Easy Zero (for win 32 bit), this app can wipe OS, wipe sfi/ROM, repair jvm error etc. I use it once in a while when I want to load a new OS/hybrid.

Here is  Easy Zero link:
    BB_EASY ZERO.rar

Courtesy of Mr. Stefanus/Bzone.

Thanks Sator

Is there anything in English on how to use Easy Zero before I install. I have googled and found website, but not in English?
    Please can you give a description on how to use this app and how this is different from BBHTools?

Appreciated!
    AhmedZaki likes this.
    02-28-13 06:10 AM
    Ok Folks, as promised posting my findings/experience after almost 24 hours since installing RC13.

boot time less than one minute ( not the fastest, i think RC7 was the fastest till date for me)
    have a bit of Mdr ( around 2.2% post two battery pulls today)
    Adr is around 4-5% per hour on an average ( highest i saw was 12% after heavy usage and last night it idled at 0.6%)
    browser is quick with wi-fi/3g.
    signal locking and strenght is Excellent
    no spinning clocks and very responsive device.
    Temp is on the higher side ( idles at 20 deg celcius and on heavy usage goes to 35 degrees celcius) is the only downside

I am using .861 base and sfi from digicel with RC13.

Overall is good OS, IMO better than stock .861 but definately not Sator's best ( i feel RC7b was your best).

Thanks BL team for the wonderful effort.
    02-28-13 06:28 AM
    Ok Folks, as promised posting my findings/experience after almost 24 hours since installing RC13.

boot time less than one minute ( not the fastest, i think RC7 was the fastest till date for me)
    have a bit of Mdr ( around 2.2% post two battery pulls today)
    Adr is around 4-5% per hour on an average ( highest i saw was 12% after heavy usage and last night it idled at 0.6%)
    browser is quick with wi-fi/3g.
    signal locking and strenght is Excellent
    no spinning clocks and very responsive device.
    Temp is on the higher side ( idles at 20 deg celcius and on heavy usage goes to 35 degrees celcius) is the only downside

I am using .861 base and sfi from digicel with RC13.

Overall is good OS, IMO better than stock .861 but definately not Sator's best ( i feel RC7b was your best).

Thanks BL team for the wonderful effort.
    I have just reinstalled with the Digicell base and .sfi

No set up problems like I encountered with my first install, see how the Multi Lang .sfi does.

Maxx, I thought that Xmas Special was the best build so far, but it's way too early to judge RC12+1 (AKA RC13) see how it performs over a few days.
    maxx71 likes this.
    02-28-13 06:54 AM
    @ Sator, any alternatives for BBhtools, i seem to get some errors while shrinking an OS.
    error is apps get deleted even when not checked.
    IMO...BBHtools is still the best shrinker Maxx, uninstall it and reinstall the latest version .9a

maxx71 likes this.
    02-28-13 07:02 AM
    I have just reinstalled with the Digicell base and .sfi

No set up problems like I encountered with my first install, see how the Multi Lang .sfi does.

Maxx, I thought that Xmas Special was the best build so far, but it's way too early to judge RC12+1 (AKA RC13) see how it performs over a few days.
    I agree to early to judge but agree Xmas edition was special and i clearly remember how well it settled ( if i remember it settled overnight ) and also RC7 was special as the .714sfi was compatible with it.
    I am already missing the .714sfi ( one for its coolness and two it worked very well with our carrier Voda), i might try well try out the non .861 if the temp does not go down
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    02-28-13 07:06 AM
    I have just installed the RC13, but the OS version on my Bold 9790 says 7.1.825

Is this the right hybrid installed?
    02-28-13 07:06 AM
    IMO...BBHtools is still the best shrinker Maxx, uninstall it and reinstall the latest version .9a

I will download the latest version then......Thanks for the insight
    02-28-13 07:08 AM
    I have just installed the RC13, but the OS version on my Bold 9790 says 7.1.825

Is this the right hybrid installed?
    Use OS base .865 for 9790 with RC13 .86x SFI., and it will show OS 7.1.0.865

02-28-13 07:14 AM
    Which option under that? There are many things to wipe

How do I load an OS then?
    I have to admit I have never used it so cant tell you the options,

Loading a pc is exactly the same as before, plug onto the cable as it boots up, then hit next on loader.exe once its picked the handset up
    02-28-13 07:36 AM
    I agree to early to judge but agree Xmas edition was special and i clearly remember how well it settled ( if i remember it settled overnight ) and also RC7 was special as the .714sfi was compatible with it.
    I am already missing the .714sfi ( one for its coolness and two it worked very well with our carrier Voda), i might try well try out the non .861 if the temp does not go down
    Very true, the .714 .sfi was something special

.861 gives a good signal but high temp, I was hoping that the Digicell .sfi might run a bit cooler but it seems to run a little hotter for me than the Telecom NZ did, but having said that I have only installed the Digicell one an hour ago so it may improve as the OS settles.

Given that the .861 .sfi is incompatible with prior OS's there must be something radically different about it and I would guess that subsequents OS's will have similar characteristics, so I'm going to try and learn to live with it.

The RC13 browser seems to me to the the fastest so far and my first install settled very quickly too.
    maxx71 likes this.
    02-28-13 07:37 AM
    Hi everyone.... Loaded RC13 with 861 Asia with SFI, so far so good... No issue whatsoever.
    No issue with Porche Theme too... Have been running on my 9900 for 22 hours and yet to encounter any problem.
    My opinion.... Very good built and thanks for everything.

Summary of my phone's performance so far :

Temperature : 33 (normal to me... On 3G whole day... And I am from Malaysia, what u expect...
    Avg Discharge Rate : 4.7% / hour since 7.10am now 9.40pm (heavy email usage and call whole day...to me it is good performance)
    MR leakage : -3.8 mb (non of my concern....)
    Signal now at -78 dBm
    maxx71, Legal Eagle and Sator like this.
    02-28-13 07:37 AM
    Very true, the .714 .sfi was something special

.861 gives a good signal but high temp, I was hoping that the Digicell .sfi might run a bit cooler but it seems to run a little hotter for me than the Telecom NZ did, but having said that I have only installed the Digicell one an hour ago so it may improve as the OS settles.

Given that the .861 .sfi is incompatible with prior OS's there must be something radically different about it and I would guess that subsequents OS's will have similar characteristics, so I'm going to try and learn to live with it.

The RC13 browser seems to me to the the fastest so far and my first install settled very quickly too.
    Sator did mention yesterday that digicel .861sfi needs to be given atleast 48 hours before the temp on the device settles down to a more realistic figure he also mentioned it be still warmer than .714.
    Let me give it another day before i take a call to install non .861sfi RC13 with .714sfi. I will keep you posted with any temp development.

Apart from the temp the memory leak is better than .825 + RC11b and snappier.
    Signal strenght too is as good if not better than .714
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    02-28-13 07:55 AM
    Just installing the new RC13 Will be posting results soon, How long should i give it to settle in? (approximate time)
    02-28-13 09:33 AM
    Just installing the new RC13 Will be posting results soon, How long should i give it to settle in? (approximate time)
    Well if you factor in variables, I'd like to say MAXIMUM 5 days to settle just to be on the safe side. Every device is different, my friend! Enjoy this build, I know I am.
    02-28-13 10:09 AM
    As I said the other day, I use the theme as my basic theme so yes it is fully tested and has no issues.

Also the test phone has been running smooth and the battery life is great also

WATP
    Thanks! I installed DIGICEL GROUP .861 + RC13 last night. The installation was very glitchy for some reason, but everything seems to be working perfectly today.

Here are the steps:

Deinstalled TELECOM NEW ZEALAND .861
    Installed DIGICEL GROUP .861
    Reboot PC
    Copied the RC13 files over top of .861
    Used BBHTool to shrink the OS
    Turned off radios
    Started DM with VPN
    Backed up phone
    Here things got a bit strange.
    DM did not see the upgrade, even from the menu, so disconnected and reconnected phone.
    Phone threw app error 601 when tried to display apps. (This has been glitchy for quite a while, going back several OSes.)
    Restarted DM and connected phone. This time it saw the upgrade.
    Started upgrade with full backup.
    Everything worked okay until the restoration stage. DM stopped reporting progress before it was complete. Left it for a while, no progress so pressed menu button on phone. Restore ended, without showing completion, but phone was running.
    Entered BBID, activation already started initializing.
    BES inbox was there (empty), but no BIS inboxes, resent service books and they appeared, but with no messages.
    Restored messages.
    As usual, BES activation initialized forever, then finally jumped to 40%, then to 55%, then to end with full completion.
    Phone seemed okay, did battery pull to see if it was still okay after.
    Phone working fine, even new message indicators working.
    Considering the glitches, I'm surprised it's working so well.
    Overnight ADR was 0.8%.
    I should probably wipe the phone and reinstall, but I'll see if it continues to work first.
    Last edited by bimmerdriver; 02-28-13 at 11:14 AM.
    02-28-13 10:53 AM
    I agree, you would be better with a wipe but job done your installed and its running.

See how it goes and let us know of any issues.
    02-28-13 11:07 AM
    I agree, you would be better with a wipe but job done your installed and its running.

See how it goes and let us know of any issues.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    Legal Eagle and ifraser like this.
    02-28-13 11:13 AM
    Hmm, started to display some odd behaviour.

Finished work early afternoon so phone has been sitting basically idle.

Battery has been dropping at 3% per hour on idle which is unheard of with a BL build even just after install, and certainly my first load over the NZ .861 immediately dropped onto idling at under 1%.

It sat on the charging dock for a couple of hours after install so indexing should have been over and done by the time I took it off charge.

Checked that nothing running in the background, nothing was.

Got a second battery so swapped them over and will wait somewhat anxiously to see what happens.

May have a bad install, but can't think why as wiped as usual and everything is working fine.
    02-28-13 12:00 PM
    Anyone using the advanced settings settings in resource monitor??

Alt (only click don't hold)+ shift (only click don't hold)+ FLTR

Whoever using it, what have you set your threshold and startup delay as??
    02-28-13 01:40 PM
    With .825, temperatures don't go below 30 degrees
    02-28-13 09:29 PM
    With .825, temperatures don't go below 30 degrees
    Yes, .825 sfi a lil bit warmer than .861 or .794 sfi

02-28-13 09:48 PM
10,888 ... 316317318319320 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD