Wifi is related to the sfi?
    02-26-13 12:07 AM
    I'm assuming so, but then again I think the right mixture of the cod files can also help the cause....I can be wrong as h3ll about that too lol.

Check this sh!t out, posting a shot of RC13 as it settled.

Running hot cause it is bridged to my PlayBook. Other than that this thing is good as gold!

BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices-munch_2013_02_25_133827.png
    02-26-13 12:13 AM
    Oh! Then .825 has bad wifi

Btw, the application memory is 512mb

The ram is 768mb

You've set the application memory to 768mb?
    02-26-13 12:49 AM
    See, meterberry shows application storage and not RAM memory

Btw, horrible battery drain rate! See it yourself 164%
    Attached Thumbnails BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices-munch_2013_02_26_122252.jpg   BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices-munch_2013_02_26_122310.jpg  
    Last edited by rgshah3; 02-26-13 at 02:23 AM.
    02-26-13 12:55 AM
    You're right thanks for pointing that out
    02-26-13 12:57 AM
    Okay. You are referring to the OEM theme, not the one from drkapprentice? If so, were you using it with RC12 as well? I've been assuming that was the reason the new message notifications weren't working properly, but if you were using it, then there may be some other reason the notifications weren't working.
    I have used it with all BL versions and also the OEM OS, and yes, the original theme, as I also
    dont tend to go messing with themes.
    02-26-13 02:13 AM
    I bet that horrible drain is Whatsapp!! Its the only common factor we have seen with people complaining
    about the battery life being bad,
    02-26-13 02:16 AM
    See, meterberry shows application storage and not RAM memory

Btw, horrible battery drain rate! See it yourself 164%
    You have to reset your meterberry everytime you do a batt. Pull/reboot, otherwise it will show you an inaccurate data. If your ADR is 164%, your batt. will be totally drained within 40 minutes....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    ifraser likes this.
    02-26-13 02:32 AM
    from 80% battery, it directly jumped to 100% and then immediately fell to 88% its 80% just now

any reason for this random jump from 80-100 in 1 second?
    02-26-13 02:41 AM
    from 80% battery, it directly jumped to 100% and then immediately fell to 88% its 80% just now

any reason for this random jump from 80-100 in 1 second?
    Random jump usually happens when you're charging your device and also doing a soft reboot. If not, it's your batt., it's leaking and reaching end of it's life.

02-26-13 02:55 AM
    2. Push the call button, once you're in the 'phone' section, hit menu->options->in-call settings

Look for volume control, I believe that default call volume should be set to 'previous' so the level doesn't change. This happened to me like 5 months ago, and I was at a loss as to how to fix it LOL smoked weed, started f*cking around with various settings, and that one did the trick!

Let me know if it works, dude!!
    I got there. The damn thing is set to PREVIOUS ...

so I just left it the way it is ...

And the problem STILL EXISTS !!! ..

02-26-13 02:59 AM
    cool stuff guys..very cool on my 9320
    02-26-13 04:24 AM
    I'm assuming so, but then again I think the right mixture of the cod files can also help the cause....I can be wrong as h3ll about that too lol.

Check this sh!t out, posting a shot of RC13 as it settled.
    (...)
    Sharma, will it be possible to inject the RC13 files directly to already-installed .861 base, without installing the OS from the scratch ?
    02-26-13 05:32 AM
    Sharma, will it be possible to inject the RC13 files directly to already-installed .861 base, without installing the OS from the scratch ?
    No, we always recommend a fresh install, too many things get changed on the hybrid to inject single files.
    Sator and PiotrJot like this.
    02-26-13 06:17 AM
    Hey all,RC13 out yet?Urgently anticipating!!!!!

02-26-13 06:44 AM
    Not quite yet, I will get the links and post later on, think the testers have had good results and no major
    issues. In fact, no reported issues.
    Emmanuel Malho likes this.
    02-26-13 07:47 AM
    I just can't wait !!1!
    02-26-13 08:01 AM
    Not quite yet, I will get the links and post later on, think the testers have had good results and no major
    issues. In fact, no reported issues.
    I see from your signature that you have gone over to the Dark Side and gone BB10 with a Z10

Hope that you won't be deserting us OS7 guys any time soon !!!
    02-26-13 08:14 AM
    Ifraser........,rest of the team,thank ya!

Sator likes this.
    02-26-13 09:03 AM
    I have used it with all BL versions and also the OEM OS, and yes, the original theme, as I also
    dont tend to go messing with themes.
    Okay, that's interesting. So maybe the porsche theme isn't what was causing the new mail indicator to be sticky.
    02-26-13 10:31 AM
    thanks but no thanks
    02-26-13 03:11 PM
    I hope you guys in here really understand that if your blackberry device gets the internal hard drive locked and your screens or keyboards go a little funny don't blame the parties below:

General Disclaimer
    CrackBerry.com disclaims all liability for the risks and consequences of downloading, installing, or using any unofficial, unsupported, or hybrid OS. If you choose to install, you do so at Your own risk and You are responsible for your own decision to backup your data (or not). Users are responsible for their own actions and should note that any software listed in this forum is NOT an official release and is not supported by CrackBerry.com, RIM, or your Carrier.

Ask if this BL Club will replace or pay your service repair bill if your BlackBerry Device does go on the Blink by installing these so called Hybrids?

Thank you guys for all your private messages ( I am just looking out for you all )

Thanks again for all of your support

Regards Like Always,
    Tom
    Last edited by Explorertml; 02-26-13 at 05:59 PM.
    02-26-13 05:46 PM
    I hope you guys in here really understand that if your blackberry device gets the internal hard drive locked and your screens or keyboards go a little funny don't blame the parties below:

General Disclaimer
    CrackBerry.com disclaims all liability for the risks and consequences of downloading, installing, or using any unofficial, unsupported, or hybrid OS. If you choose to install, you do so at Your own risk and You are responsible for your own decision to backup your data (or not). Users are responsible for their own actions and should note that any software listed in this forum is NOT an official release and is not supported by CrackBerry.com, RIM, or your Carrier.

Ask if this BL Club will replace or pay your service repair bill if your BlackBerry Device does go on the Blink by installing these so called Hybrids?

Thank you guys for all your private messages ( I am just looking out for you all )

Thanks again for all of your support

Regards Like Always,
    Tom
    WTF!!!!!!!!!
    02-26-13 06:21 PM
    Explorertml, I agree with your comments on 746 from Rogers. Still the best SFI for me! Great signal and battery drain.
    02-26-13 09:23 PM
    Here is a question, sometimes when I receive/make a call the background is black, sometimes bluish. Anyone know why?

02-26-13 10:15 PM
10,888 ... 312313314315316 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD