Mister BMW,

The year old statement that RIM\BlackBerry posted is now BlackBerry Corps. Largest Nightmare for all the current Executives and the Current CFO of BlackBerry ( they wish today that they could of went on a different path that they are now stuck on and currently sucking all their free capital funding and big losses in their gain and global stocks, their strongest area in the current market has been the UK stock exchange and reports will show this week that its also losing momentum big time ( Yikes ) and that's a major head ache now for BlackBerry Corp that will for sure throw BlackBerry out of the 3rd place ratings in this Smartphone Global Market Game...

3rd rate is a terrible place to be in IT and Wireless Technology... And now they are moving down the scale to #4 and that is Corporate Suicide!

Like Always Regards,
    Tom

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10 using Tapatalk
    Maybe this topic is better for the general forum rather than one about BL ultimate.
    deezy87 and Mecca EL like this.
    02-24-13 03:37 PM
    Yes it is far better there, just make a new thread.
    bimmerdriver likes this.
    02-24-13 03:42 PM
    Where is bla1ze or Adam!? those guys are the top dogs, like CrackBerry Kevin told me, they are the MOM's [Moderators of Moderators]

I AM NOT A CHIEF TESTER FOR BERRYLICIOUS guy just made that position up

If you want to know, I'm a portfolio manager at a company that deals with natural colored diamonds as a hard asset one can use to his/her investment advantage....you probably got fired from BBRY [RIM] and are probably taking your frustrations out on other people.

Sincerely,

Last edited by sharma0702; 02-24-13 at 05:11 PM.
    bimmerdriver and Mecca EL like this.
    02-24-13 04:09 PM
    Sounds interesting guys,

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 04:24 PM
    here's some background to the whole thing

http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...eturns-753144/

http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...9900-a-751972/

go thru 'em and you can judge for yourself who are the @$$hOleS.
    02-24-13 04:35 PM
    chief tester .... .. ... gosh !! This is Hilarious
    02-24-13 04:36 PM
    Saw the old stuff before. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 04:41 PM
    chief tester .... .. ... gosh !! This is Hilarious
    THAT'S ME!!
    02-24-13 04:51 PM
    Its only the internet mister BMW

If you can dish it make sure you are able to take it back in return and harder!!!

LMAO like always as you can clearly see and understand

Tom

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10 using Tapatalk
    Now I remember you. You're the nut job that started threatening people and got banned. I guess you miss being in penalty box. Well, hopefully the moderator will send you back longer this time. I reported your post to the moderator, by the way.
    deezy87, Mecca EL and Blacklatino like this.
    02-24-13 05:04 PM
    Bro, I remember those threads now as well....he's just.....I cannot say what I would like to, I might get a week off the forums
    02-24-13 05:09 PM
    If you want to know, I'm a portfolio manager at a company that deals with natural colored diamonds as a hard asset one can use to his/her investment advantage....you probably got fired from BBRY [RIM] and are probably taking your frustrations out on other people.
    Way to go sharma. LMFAO!
    deezy87 likes this.
    02-24-13 05:10 PM
    @TOM

That is not nice at all.....leave your ego at the door before you hit 'log in'
    02-24-13 05:13 PM
    I have a lot of ammo for this fight, but can;t say what I really want...infractions p!ss me off
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-24-13 05:16 PM
    wish they would stop the personal attacks ... making my reading on cb forums longer as i wait for rc13. say something about rc13 ready or say nothing....BL ultimates the best ever!!
    will rc13 be ready tomorrow?
    02-24-13 06:17 PM
    RC 13 should be out later this week, if testing goes smooth, or Sator doesn't give us testers a patch for the latest RC he might come across.

So far so good, been about 6.5 hours since I've loaded RC13 over 861.

I'll beat the sh1t outta my Bold, and come back to tell you folks plus BL bosses how its holding!

My apologies for getting caught up in Tom's bullsh!t.

Sent from the safe and also most secure device, my BlackBerry� Bold� 9900 smart phone - Powered by 7.1.0.865 (B2428) BerryLicio.us Ultimate 7.1 series RC13! - Using Tapatalk
    ifraser likes this.
    02-24-13 06:44 PM
    Not at All Mister BMW,

There will be lots of Interesting News going down the pipe this week at BlackBerry Corp, and its not at all good news...

I just got off the phone from my Chartered Accountant and we will be meeting this Wednesday for I can sell everything I got in RIM/BlackBerry Stocks, everyone is slowly but surely going to be also pulling all their coin out before year end or sooner...

Thanks Mister BMW, for letting us/me know that your still around...

Regards,
    Tom
    So let's cherish every moment while we can. And if it happened (if only), we still can use APN
    deezy87 likes this.
    02-24-13 06:46 PM
    Okay folks, a little over 8 hours and this RC13 build seems to have settled!!

MINIMAL lag after loading and restoring my apps as well, signal and GPS seem to lock quicker, same ways with RC12A and RC12B builds.

The bosses are probably looking to see if it can be made better, before they decide to unleash this beast to the public. Better, as per a patch or maybe adding a few more things to the build....BUT so far so good!
    ifraser likes this.
    02-24-13 09:00 PM
    Thanks Deezy, ok, I am also back and ready to keep this discussion on the BL Ultimate Seres, we dont want to have to close the thread but if the
    conversation keeps veering off the hybrid we may have too. And keep the BL OS`s to our in house team of testers.

BL Ultimate RC13 on the 9900 is running well and after 24hrs use I am running 1.18% ADR, very stable and looking
    good.
    Attached Thumbnails BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices-capturenux-2013-02-25-08.54.56.jpg  
    Sator, rgshah3, deezy87 and 1 others like this.
    02-25-13 03:02 AM
    ok, I am also back and ready to keep this discussion on the BL Ultimate Seres,
    we dont want to have to close the thread but if the
    conversation keeps veering off the hybrid we may have too.
    And keep the BL OS`s to our in house team of testers.
    Ian - its all in the hands of those SPOILT BRATS (no names but we all know who they are ... Lol !!)
    deezy87 likes this.
    02-25-13 08:12 AM
    finally! loaded rc12 after staying on BLR v3 for more than 2 months... oh dear god, its smooth

activated bbm for a day to initialize BBM7
    02-25-13 08:13 AM
    reboot loop?

running 861 non 9900 on .825

EDIT: rebooted twice and now its fine! got scared for a moment
    02-25-13 08:16 AM
    Audio, dont go bad mouthing the Mods, they do a fair job.

We have admins within our group also so we know how busy the cb guys are.
    deezy87 likes this.
    02-25-13 08:21 AM
    Audio, dont go bad mouthing the Mods, they do a fair job.

We have admins within out group also so we know how busy the cb guys are.
    Ian, am not after the Mods at all. U are mistaken. In fact - "naviwilliams" stepping in was a great assurance from CB that brought us peace finally.

However, its essential to understand and realize too the few of the CB members who take the liberty to get after PPL with a flair to bring dis-harmony.

Such actions are not acceptable and should be stopped with immediate effect. I hope & trust peace will once again prevail on this Thread.

Good day !!

And once again - many Thanks to the Mods who stepped in at the "right time" before things were to get out of hand.
    02-25-13 08:34 AM
    No problems, I have been party to the original issues and read through the current ones.

Fingers crossed this will now cause any more issues.

Btw folks, RC13 is on its way soon on a lighter note.
    rgshah3 and zavar like this.
    02-25-13 08:43 AM
    twitter and facebook tell me to install BBM
    02-25-13 08:52 AM
10,888 ... 310311312313314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD