same with me
    downgrade to bbm 6.2.0.56 with last backup
    It's still a Server Issue

http://forums.crackberry.com/service...2013-a-774949/
    02-23-13 10:49 AM
    I saw that one earlier. I just wanted to see if BL would work as it has been THE best hybrid I have ever used. And I started way back when the Storm 2 released. Thanks again.

Not sure if the OS6 RC will work on the 9650 as it's not one of the listed devices in the first post.

You might want to have a look at the B@stard Hybrids built by Wu Wei as the 9650 is a listed device for those OS's and they seem to have a very good reputation within the OS6 community.

http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...0118-a-763204/
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    02-23-13 11:04 AM
    Sources? I can post anything I want as well, but Tom give us a source, some sort of hard evidence to back what you're saying.

Sent from the safe and also most secure device, my BlackBerry� Bold� 9900 smart phone - Powered by 7.1.0.861 (B2364) BerryLicio.us Ultimate RC12B! - Using Tapatalk
    Irrespective of sources, the OS version is at 7.1.0.861 and there are rumours of .865 and .880. If there is one new release every few weeks, they will be out of room in two or three months. It doesn't take rocket science or a psychic to arrive at the conclusion that they will have to bump up the minor release to 7.2 and start over relatively soon.
    02-23-13 11:19 AM
    it all depends on your Network service provider in regards what BB Bold 9900 SFI works better or better over all voice and data transmissions incoming and out going some as I can see are doing very well with the (fat) .714 and others like myself are doing very well with the Rogers .746 (med) sized SFI compared to the .714 SFI from Orange UK and Vodafone UK (fat) .714 SFI

The current BB Bold 9900 that I am running really likes the Rogers (med) .746 SFI great overall all connections coast to coast within Canada and also great connections and transmissions within the USA coast to coast

The mix that I really have enjoyed next to these 2 very fine Hybrids mixes made by Sator and the BL group is my very fine mix that I currently use and have for some time is the entire base 7.1.0.825 (7.1.0.2283) with the Rogers .746 (med) SFI

I suggest you folks try it! Very fast browsing great email control and great battery usage management and problem free app support.

This is a very fine combo for all the folks who live in Canada and the US

Regards,
    Tom

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10 using Tapatalk
    With all due respect, I'm afraid I must call BS on your post. There is as much or more variation in geography and coverage in canada as all of europe. Even more so if you lump canada and usa together. So to say that one and only one sfi works best for all of those users is ridiculous. In fact, to say this is a contradicion of your statement that it depends on the network, which I do agree with. If you compare rogers / telus / bell with wind / mobilicity, they use different bands and different technologies, similarly to att and tmobile. So to claim that there is something magic about .746 simply doesn't wash. I used it for a while and I have no recollections of it, either good or bad. It was just another OS, just like most of the other OSes. The only one that seemed somewhat exceptional was .714, which has been widely noted to be pretty special.

With regards to your comment that a better "hybrid" is to put .825 base on .746 sfi, it misses out on the advantage of a real hybrid such as what Sator and others produce, which is by combining the latest and best cods from the loads and culling out duplicates. If the reception and battery consumption are mostly due to the sfi (which I believe to be the case), then the potential benefit of the hybrid will be in the hopefully less buggy cods that they choose, plus perhaps reduced memory footprint due to eliminating so many duplicated modules.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-23-13 11:38 AM
    Irrespective of sources, the OS version is at 7.1.0.861 and there are rumours of .865 and .880. If there is one new release every few weeks, they will be out of room in two or three months. It doesn't take rocket science or a psychic to arrive at the conclusion that they will have to bump up the minor release to 7.2 and start over relatively soon.
    Hi BMW,

Very true and correct statement and its a no brainer! that if we go by the numbered series all the current and near future BlackBerry OS's get designed for each service provider and BB Device, for sure we all will be seeing brand new OS's for most BB Devices and well into the 7.2 mark this summer or the fall of 2013... Without Any Doubt or Exaggerations...

PS: As long as BlackBerry Corp. remains in the smartphone game by year end and 2014 ( that will be a wait and see what happens in 8 to 12 months from this point in time forward )

If BlackBerry folds, there will be No More BlackBerry Support for all 7.1 and by then 7.2 Devices, and then we will all be notified by your service provider what steps to take and what smartphones you will need to upgrade too...

The BlackBerry OS 10 will be around for a longer time, cuz Samsung or HTC, and even LG, can and will provide support for the current Z10s and Q10s that are currently out in the market.

Regards,
    Tom
    02-23-13 01:31 PM
    ...I installed a New BL build for a test.

do tell us more
    02-23-13 08:05 PM
    do tell us more
    That Sator guy....
    02-23-13 09:26 PM
    That Sator guy....
    a refreshing words after too much text......will preparing my F5 key in the next 2-3 days
    02-24-13 06:21 AM
    Goodmorning Folks,

I received an email from one of my good buddies who works for Samsung US in the Wireless Division and he linked me in to the 1st worlds fastest smartphone made by Huawei and you can expect these very high end and very powerful Devices, that have the same power output like a very good Laptop. Samsung is also going to be into building these types of smartphone in the very near future, ( in fact they have a couple of these new type of devices their future release stock pile ) keep your eyes open for these new designed smartphone devices in the very near future! Smartphones in 2 years or so from now with be going and a brand new direction and a brand new learning curve from what you have seen so far...with Apple's and BlackBerries, and most current smartphone devices...

Web Site: Huawei debuts Ascend D quad, 'the world's fastest smartphone' | The Verge

And Lots Of Action Going Down These Days At The New BlackBerry Corp: Turmoil at RIM: a new CEO, BlackBerry 10 delays, and buyout rumors | The Verge
    And its not looking at all good for the New BlackBerry Corp. Looks like these BB Corp. will be running out of money by year end, and the BB Corp. Stocks are taking a beating every day as we get closer to the end of the year and this could be the very end this time for BlackBerry Ladies and Gents...

Latest New Flash Update:

RIM is just over a month away from the expected release of an "independent committee" report on whether or not the co-CEO team of Jim Balsillie and Mike Lazaridis is a viable structure for the future, and the pressure appears to be intensifying on the pair. A report at The Wall Street Journal cites anonymous sources who contend that RIM's board is not properly governing the company, instead deferring to Balsillie and Lazaridis in too many instances. The source says that in board meetings, Jim Balsillie is "the most forceful presence in the room by far."

The pressure is no surprise at all given that the company just announced that it wouldn't be releasing smartphones based on the new BlackBerry 10 operating system until late 2012, to say nothing of what might be called hubris when it comes to the overall management of the company (of which, the recent BBX trademark imbroglio and the pending BBM trademark lawsuit are just two recent examples). Whether change at the top is likely is also an open question. Lazaridis and Balsillie have managed to stave off investor unhappiness before, but more importantly have strenuously defended themselves against both public and anonymous criticism in such a way that suggests neither intends to go quietly. RIM's board also backed the idea of letting the co-CEOs try to launch new phones rather than sell to Amazon, so it seems as though they still have plenty of support there.

Finally, if a management change comes, it may simply be too late � RIM is on a path that was set when it decided to go with QNX and dedicate resources to the BlackBerry PlayBook. It's questionable whether an influx of new leadership will be able to accelerate the engineering necessary to get BlackBerry 10 out the door. For better or worse, RIM as it stands today is built in Lazaridis' and Balsillie's image. Even if there is a shake-up at the top, it's going to keep that image for a long time at least before BlackBerry Fold's and Closes Its Door's for the Final Time.

Regards Again,
    Tom
    Last edited by Explorertml; 02-24-13 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Updated News Flash in Whats Going On At BlackBerries HQ
    02-24-13 09:52 AM
    Goodmorning Folks,

I received an email from one of my good buddies who works for Samsung US in the Wireless Division and he linked me in to the 1st worlds fastest smartphone made by Huawei and you can expect these very high end and very powerful Devices, that have the same power output like a very good Laptop. Samsung is also going to be into building these types of smartphone in the very near future, ( in fact they have a couple of these new type of devices their future release stock pile ) keep your eyes open for these new designed smartphone devices in the very near future! Smartphones in 2 years or so from now with be going and a brand new direction and a brand new learning curve from what you have seen so far...with Apple's and BlackBerries, and most current smartphone devices...

Web Site: Huawei debuts Ascend D quad, 'the world's fastest smartphone' | The Verge

And Lots Of Action Going Down These Days At The New BlackBerry Corp: Turmoil at RIM: a new CEO, BlackBerry 10 delays, and buyout rumors | The Verge
    And its not looking at all good for the New BlackBerry Corp. Looks like these BB Corp. will be running out of money by year end, and the BB Corp. Stocks are taking a beating every day as we get closer to the end of the year and this could be the very end this time for BlackBerry Ladies and Gents...

Latest New Flash Update:

RIM is just over a month away from the expected release of an "independent committee" report on whether or not the co-CEO team of Jim Balsillie and Mike Lazaridis is a viable structure for the future, and the pressure appears to be intensifying on the pair. A report at The Wall Street Journal cites anonymous sources who contend that RIM's board is not properly governing the company, instead deferring to Balsillie and Lazaridis in too many instances. The source says that in board meetings, Jim Balsillie is "the most forceful presence in the room by far."

The pressure is no surprise at all given that the company just announced that it wouldn't be releasing smartphones based on the new BlackBerry 10 operating system until late 2012, to say nothing of what might be called hubris when it comes to the overall management of the company (of which, the recent BBX trademark imbroglio and the pending BBM trademark lawsuit are just two recent examples). Whether change at the top is likely is also an open question. Lazaridis and Balsillie have managed to stave off investor unhappiness before, but more importantly have strenuously defended themselves against both public and anonymous criticism in such a way that suggests neither intends to go quietly. RIM's board also backed the idea of letting the co-CEOs try to launch new phones rather than sell to Amazon, so it seems as though they still have plenty of support there.

Finally, if a management change comes, it may simply be too late — RIM is on a path that was set when it decided to go with QNX and dedicate resources to the BlackBerry PlayBook. It's questionable whether an influx of new leadership will be able to accelerate the engineering necessary to get BlackBerry 10 out the door. For better or worse, RIM as it stands today is built in Lazaridis' and Balsillie's image. Even if there is a shake-up at the top, it's going to keep that image for a long time.

Regards Again,
    Tom
    Ahhhh, tom, regarding the news about RIM, are you caught in a time warp?
    deezy87 and Mi.key like this.
    02-24-13 12:13 PM
    a refreshing words after too much text......will preparing my F5 key in the next 2-3 days
    Here is a refresher for everyone.....Mr. Sator has built RC13 and I am testing it on .861 base!

It is being loaded as we speak, so I cannot comment on how crazy it is....yet

I'm beyond sure that this will be another GOLDEN MIX, they all are for the most part, correct me if I'm wrong.
    02-24-13 12:19 PM
    Ahhhh, tom, regarding the news about RIM, are you caught in a time warp?
    Not at All Mister BMW,

There will be lots of Interesting News going down the pipe this week at BlackBerry Corp, and its not at all good news...

I just got off the phone from my Chartered Accountant and we will be meeting this Wednesday for I can sell everything I got in RIM/BlackBerry Stocks, everyone is slowly but surely going to be also pulling all their coin out before year end or sooner...

Thanks Mister BMW, for letting us/me know that your still around...

Regards,
    Tom
    02-24-13 12:20 PM
    Not at All Mister BMW,

There will be lots of Interesting News going down the pipe this week at BlackBerry Corp, and its not at all good news...

I just got off the phone from my Chartered Accountant and we will be meeting this Wednesday for I can sell everything I got in RIM/BlackBerry Stocks, everyone is slowly but surely going to be also pulling all their coin out before year end or sooner...

Thanks Mister BMW, for letting us/me know that your still around...

Regards,
    Tom
    Okay, I was wondering why you posted a "news flash" about blackberry from over a year ago.
    02-24-13 12:33 PM
    Here is a refresher for everyone.....Mr. Sator has built RC13 and I am testing it on .861 base!

It is being loaded as we speak, so I cannot comment on how crazy it is....yet

I'm beyond sure that this will be another GOLDEN MIX, they all are for the most part, correct me if I'm wrong.
    I hope it works with the porsche theme.
    02-24-13 12:35 PM
    Okay, I was wondering why you posted a "news flash" about blackberry from over a year ago.
    BlackBerry Corp, Today!

Looking more as the days move forward darker and darker, and all the capital RIM\BlackBerry had since 2009 till this time in Feb 2013 is getting less and less and will be broke in no time and reports show that BlackBerry could be folding sooner and before this year ends...

Its not good news at all and it hasn't been a free lunch for RIM for that last 5 years...

BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices-70xefa.jpg

Regards,
    Tom
    Last edited by Explorertml; 02-24-13 at 01:02 PM.
    02-24-13 12:42 PM
    My little brother wants RC13 on his baby bold 9790...time to do him a favor. We also use different carriers, I have a feeling he's going to love BL as much as I do.
    02-24-13 01:04 PM
    Zocster has gone into hibernation for quite some time now
    02-24-13 01:15 PM
    Zocster has gone into hibernation for quite some time now
    He pops up every now and then
    02-24-13 01:21 PM
    Mister BMW,

The year old statement that RIM\BlackBerry posted is now BlackBerry Corps. Largest Nightmare for all the current Executives and the Current CFO of BlackBerry ( they wish today that they could of went on a different path that they are now stuck on and currently sucking all their free capital funding and big losses in their gain and global stocks, their strongest area in the current market has been the UK stock exchange and reports will show this week that its also losing momentum big time ( Yikes ) and that's a major head ache now for BlackBerry Corp that will for sure throw BlackBerry out of the 3rd place ratings in this Smartphone Global Market Game...

3rd rate is a terrible place to be in IT and Wireless Technology... And now they are moving down the scale to #4 and that is Corporate Suicide!

Like Always Regards,
    Tom

02-24-13 01:23 PM
    Yea he does I guess he is real busy and getting to know some of the new options on his brand new Z10 BB Device ...

Perhaps its the same deal with Fraser too

Regards,
    Tom

02-24-13 01:27 PM
    he builds hybrids or sator does all of it?
    02-24-13 01:27 PM
    I assume it is a team project, headed by Sator for the Ultimate series, and iking for the Returns series, again this is entirely an assumption. Zocs, fraser, jhay, sator the team is nicely built!!!

Some nice individuals in our their group as well!...I'm trying to get one of the guys to make a BL OS10 version hahahhahahahahaha, wishful thinking I guess
    02-24-13 01:36 PM
    Now it sounds it looks like Sator is on this game on his own these days...

Perhaps get a confirmation from Sharma the Chief Head Tester?

He knows a lot more info in who does what and what's going on in that shop

I been out of the hybrid making game for months and my thoughts have been at looking at all these brand new updated OS from BB Corp, ( that there is really need to be playing around the hybrid game no longer these and future upgrades will be as good and better and more trusted code and the latest java and advanced security features built into them going forward this year in 2013 )

That's my Outlook only!

You can't ever go wrong with these current and future OS updates that will be rolling down the pipe in the very near future...

From now on its has been only stock and updated OS's from BB Corp. For me and that's all I will ever install on any of my BB devices from here on forward as long as BlackBerry Corp. Keep Hanging On!

Like Always Regards,
    Tom

Last edited by Explorertml; 02-24-13 at 01:50 PM.
    02-24-13 01:39 PM
    I assume it is a team project, headed by Sator for the Ultimate series, and iking for the Returns series, again this is entirely an assumption. Zocs, fraser, jhay, sator the team is nicely built!!!

Some nice individuals in our their group as well!...I'm trying to get one of the guys to make a BL OS10 version hahahhahahahahaha, wishful thinking I guess
    That would be amazing! If it was only possible I spent and wasted almost 4 weeks of trying do get something done in regards to bring at at least 1 or 2 core system's operations files and code over to the 7.1 Environment and I spent lots of time on the Browser and email section and no way there is way too much code and way to much conflicts after spending day in day out on this little task.

Its possible! But what's the point and what's the cost in all the time, and the security features will be so out of wack that I wouldn't even trust it even to log in to send a post card never mind paypal or major banking accounts or a company email or company server...

So I backed off this quest and never to look back and just do the only right thing and only install trusted updated OS systems for your devices from BlackBerry Corp.

Again,
    Tom

02-24-13 02:01 PM
    I've been banking via my Bold since I can remember....I probably have a lot more to lose than you. Those in the group can vouch for me. I'd like to see where you're getting this info from.

I had lunch with Elvis today, it was great! He has a few new albums coming out, I met with the label heads and got some inside info!!!

^ ^ ^ see the problem up there?
    bimmerdriver likes this.
    02-24-13 03:05 PM
10,888 ... 309310311312313 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD