The folks looking for the 865 hybrid .... These files seem to be near identical to the861 files already in the current hybrid, I am hoping that the next hybrid have something higher maybe 880 files which were spotted by some. I will let the builders add more but the 865 files are exactly the same size as the 861 just different time stamp. So I doubt we will see a 865 hybrid
    02-22-13 12:21 PM
    Got to agree that the Xmas Special was indeed a very special OS.

I think that it is the BL OS that stayed on my phone for longer than any other (maybe 6 weeks) and it's performance on the day I changed it was as good as the day it loaded

Just worked beatifully with the "fat" .714 .sfi
    Hi Legal Eagle,

I agree 100% with you in regards to the Xmas Edition!

I have always used the Rogers .746 SFI I love how clear and how fast the data section is in this .746 SFI made for Rogers I agree it runs a little warmer then the fat .714 but I enjoy the speed and locking this .746 does and Canadian and US networks, and how it really loves Rogers networks and Bell Canada networks never lost a call and 99.9% of the time all of the voice calls are very clear just like a home Lan line.

I always really like the BL 7Alpha for the Bold 9900 the BL Alpha is and always will be priceless to me and always has been very special in every regard, the only put off is that the BL 7Alpha needs over 2 weeks to settles down but the battery management and over all performance for the BL 7Alpha was out of this world like no other Hybrid on the www or market, I the BL 7Alpha was the flagship of all and current Hybrids ever made to this current time line, and both of these Hybrids are 100% compatible with every app ever made for the BlackBerry Bold 9900

Thanks again, Legal Eagle and all of our friends on Crackberry.com

Sator?

Hats off my man and thanks again for all your great builds this two babies are 100% Gold Standard and both have a very high bench mark and to be honest with you Sator? And friends I don't think it will ever get any better with even any other future releases of so called new BB OS updates from BlackBerry Corp.

Let's wait and see when BB get into the OS 7.2 this spring or summer, I been told its in design and testing at this time for Feb 2013 let's wait and see when and if they release it this spring or summer.

I am looking forward for that so we can see the direction BlackBerry Corp. Has in store for the BlackBerry 7.1 and 7.2 OS Devices this will be very very Interesting

Sator! Thanks Again Mate!

Regards,
    Tom

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10 using Tapatalk
    r_hafeed likes this.
    02-22-13 12:28 PM
    Hi Legal Eagle,

I agree 100% with you in regards to the Xmas Edition!

I have always used the Rogers .746 SFI I love how clear and how fast the data section is in this .746 SFI made for Rogers I agree it runs a little warmer then the fat .714 but I enjoy the speed and locking this .746 does and Canadian and US networks, and how it really loves Rogers networks and Bell Canada networks never lost a call and 99.9% of the time all of the voice calls are very clear just like a home Lan line.

I always really like the BL 7Alpha for the Bold 9900 the BL Alpha is and always will be priceless to me and always has been very special in every regard, the only put off is that the BL 7Alpha needs over 2 weeks to settles down but the battery management and over all performance for the BL 7Alpha was out of this world like no other Hybrid on the www or market, I the BL 7Alpha was the flagship of all and current Hybrids ever made to this current time line, and both of these Hybrids are 100% compatible with every app ever made for the BlackBerry Bold 9900

Thanks again, Legal Eagle and all of our friends on Crackberry.com

Sator?

Hats off my man and thanks again for all your great builds this two babies are 100% Gold Standard and both have a very high bench mark and to be honest with you Sator? And friends I don't think it will ever get any better with even any other future releases of so called new BB OS updates from BlackBerry Corp.

Let's wait and see when BB get into the OS 7.2 this spring or summer, I been told its in design and testing at this time for Feb 2013 let's wait and see when and if they release it this spring or summer.

I am looking forward for that so we can see the direction BlackBerry Corp. Has in store for the BlackBerry 7.1 and 7.2 OS Devices this will be very very Interesting

Sator! Thanks Again Mate!

Regards,
    Tom

Sources? I can post anything I want as well, but Tom give us a source, some sort of hard evidence to back what you're saying.

Sent from the safe and also most secure device, my BlackBerry� Bold� 9900 smart phone - Powered by 7.1.0.861 (B2364) BerryLicio.us Ultimate RC12B! - Using Tapatalk
    02-22-13 12:46 PM
    Christmas edition + fat .714 is the winer for me. I am still using it. Around 0.2 ADR during night idle

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-22-13 12:47 PM
    Christmas edition + fat .714 is the winer for me. I am still using it. Around 0.2 ADR during night idle

it all depends on your Network service provider in regards what BB Bold 9900 SFI works better or better over all voice and data transmissions incoming and out going some as I can see are doing very well with the (fat) .714 and others like myself are doing very well with the Rogers .746 (med) sized SFI compared to the .714 SFI from Orange UK and Vodafone UK (fat) .714 SFI

The current BB Bold 9900 that I am running really likes the Rogers (med) .746 SFI great overall all connections coast to coast within Canada and also great connections and transmissions within the USA coast to coast

The mix that I really have enjoyed next to these 2 very fine Hybrids mixes made by Sator and the BL group is my very fine mix that I currently use and have for some time is the entire base 7.1.0.825 (7.1.0.2283) with the Rogers .746 (med) SFI

I suggest you folks try it! Very fast browsing great email control and great battery usage management and problem free app support.

This is a very fine combo for all the folks who live in Canada and the US

Regards,
    Tom

r_hafeed likes this.
    02-22-13 02:09 PM
    There will be BL RC13 soon...LOL

When is BL RC13 release?
    Thanks
    02-22-13 03:05 PM
    The current BB Bold 9900 that I am running really likes the Rogers (med) .746 SFI great overall all connections coast to coast within Canada and also great connections and transmissions within the USA coast to coast
    Which OS Base & BL RC are you running with the 746 Rogers SFI?
    02-22-13 03:08 PM
    Which OS Base & BL RC are you running with the 746 Rogers SFI?
    Hi Zav,

Download Bold 9900 version 7.1.0.825 (7.1.0.2283) officially released today by Vodafone D2 and use the Rogers .746 SFI and you will be pleased.

No need for any hybrid mix! Just install the entire base of the: Bold 9900 version 7.1.0.825 (7.1.0.2283) officially released today by Vodafone D2 and copy and past the Rogers Wireless Canada .746 SFI and enjoy this very fine OS and set up

Regards,
    Tom

zavar likes this.
    02-22-13 04:40 PM
    I think I'll give it a try over the weekend! Thanks Tom!
    02-22-13 05:44 PM
    I think I'll give it a try over the weekend! Thanks Tom!
    Your most welcomed Zav,

Take your time and install the OS exe with full admin rights and also run the BB updater also with full admin rights if your running windows 7 or Windows 8 (64-Bit) Microsoft Windows OS, and if your running win7 or win8 (32-bit) you don't have to run anything in full admin rights level.

PS: temporary unable your eset AV or any other AV cuz AV's will interfere with your BB OS install, so please temp turn your anti virus program temp off before you run your BB OS installer

Let me know how it all works out for you please, Zav

Regards,
    Tom

Last edited by Explorertml; 02-22-13 at 07:05 PM.
    02-22-13 06:28 PM
    I'll definitely let you know, its always good to hear from folks that are on the same carrier I am. I'm currently thinking i'llngo with .825, BL X-Mas edition and Rogers .746 SFI.

To be honest, I'm not that demanding of a user (other than battery life), so I haven't noticed that much of a difference with the latest hybrids since Xmas. I wish there was some "test suite" that we could run to get some hard comparative quantitative results of the differences between the various RCs, stock OS, etc.

Thanks for your recommendations!
    02-22-13 07:42 PM
    I'll definitely let you know, its always good to hear from folks that are on the same carrier I am. I'm currently thinking i'llngo with .825, BL X-Mas edition and Rogers .746 SFI.

To be honest, I'm not that demanding of a user (other than battery life), so I haven't noticed that much of a difference with the latest hybrids since Xmas. I wish there was some "test suite" that we could run to get some hard comparative quantitative results of the differences between the various RCs, stock OS, etc.

Thanks for your recommendations!
    Sav,

The BL Xmas and the BL 7Alpha are the only real hybrids so far to this point in time the rest from the past and most current hybrids really have no affect and can give the user head aches and stress when core apps don't work or paid apps go screwy and so on and on.

You don't have to touch these hybrids or ever install them you just need to read all the problems and issues from users\members have installed all these hybrids from BL and many other builders that are all over the www internet.

These latest OS updates so far and there will be more coming down the tube will be very fine stock OS new 2013 builds from BlackBerry Corp. Where I and many people who worked and still work for the new BlackBerry Corp all agree that each and every new OS for the 7.1 devices will get more stable and better and faster depending on the internal hardware of these devices for an example like the Bold 9900 and Bold 9930 RiMs top line and flag ship devices if these two classes of devices where not thought and designed and put into the smartphone market RIM\BlackBerry would have pulled out and for sure would of folded 4 years ago in other words the bold 9900 and bold 9930 really have saved them till this day!

So expect some hard rocking and very clean and very fast new brand new OS's for most BB devices this year with hack and virus protection built in core apps and other neat OS 10 apps that will be compiled and incorporated as BlackBerry moves forward

Forward is the key word throughout the new BlackBerry Corp on every level and every employee from the CEO right down to the Jr office clerk, and the future for BlackBerry Corp is how the sales go for these OS 10 devices and at this time its not looking too good and by year end it will be very crystal clear if BlackBerry Corp makes it or they fold and get sold or just vanish right out of the smartphone game

Tom

02-22-13 08:40 PM
    Sources? I can post anything I want as well, but Tom give us a source, some sort of hard evidence to back what you're saying.

Sent from the safe and also most secure device, my BlackBerry� Bold� 9900 smart phone - Powered by 7.1.0.861 (B2364) BerryLicio.us Ultimate RC12B! - Using Tapatalk
    Yes! I totally agree to that! Tom, any sources?
    02-22-13 09:07 PM
    Yes! I totally agree to that! Tom, any sources?
    For sure and lots of info for you, rgshag3 and our very dear friend Mister Mister of Mister's Mister Sharma 007

pssssst how much cash do you guys have in the bank this is not a free service if the price is right

LOL@U2

Tom

02-22-13 09:23 PM
    Hello, I'm using RC12 non 9900 and have followed installation instructions that this thread explained. The only problem for me now is that BBM doesn't work. I always get "Cannot Set Up BBM. A temporary BBM server error has occurred." and I'm using a full BIS plan and can log in to BlackBerry World. Anyone having the same problem?
    02-23-13 03:57 AM
    Hello, I'm using RC12 non 9900 and have followed installation instructions that this thread explained. The only problem for me now is that BBM doesn't work. I always get "Cannot Set Up BBM. A temporary BBM server error has occurred." and I'm using a full BIS plan and can log in to BlackBerry World. Anyone having the same problem?
    Right now ВВМ� server is temporarily error, I'm also experincing the same thing since 2 hours ago when I installed a New BL build for a test.

kenjienx and Mi.key like this.
    02-23-13 04:02 AM
    Right now ВВМ™ server is temporarily error, I'm also experincing the same thing since 2 hours ago when I installed a New BL build for a test.

http://forums.crackberry.com/service...2012-a-774949/
    02-23-13 04:09 AM
    It's good to know that I'm not the only one.
    02-23-13 04:11 AM
    It's good to know that I'm not the only one.
    We are in the same boat...hahaha

02-23-13 04:18 AM
    Holy God this "Temporary BBM server down" is really, really maddening. I can't contact my friends and anyone else. Making me regret buying a BlackBerry in the 1st place.
    02-23-13 07:55 AM
    Holy God this "Temporary BBM server down" is really, really maddening. I can't contact my friends and anyone else. Making me regret buying a BlackBerry in the 1st place.
    Chill out man, send a text or an e.mail, it's what you would have had to do if you didn't own a BB !!!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-23-13 08:03 AM
    Hey guys. Thank you so much for all your hardwork. Been using this hybrid exclusively since 7.1 leaked for the 9850 and when i got my bold 9900.

So my dad has decided to finally update his 9650 to OS6 so that he can use BBM Voice with my mom and I and I was wondering if your OS6 RC would work for his 9650 as well? Thanks again for all the hardwork and such an awesome OS. Have a great weekend.
    02-23-13 09:31 AM
    Hey guys. Thank you so much for all your hardwork. Been using this hybrid exclusively since 7.1 leaked for the 9850 and when i got my bold 9900.

So my dad has decided to finally update his 9650 to OS6 so that he can use BBM Voice with my mom and I and I was wondering if your OS6 RC would work for his 9650 as well? Thanks again for all the hardwork and such an awesome OS. Have a great weekend.
    Not sure if the OS6 RC will work on the 9650 as it's not one of the listed devices in the first post.

You might want to have a look at the B@stard Hybrids built by Wu Wei as the 9650 is a listed device for those OS's and they seem to have a very good reputation within the OS6 community.

http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...0118-a-763204/
    02-23-13 09:49 AM
    same with me
    downgrade to bbm 6.2.0.56 with last backup
    02-23-13 09:57 AM
    Anyway guys, I have been wondering, what's the difference between the original BBM and the BBM included inside the RC12? Because my Facebook can't connect to my BBM, it says it's not installed yet. :P
    02-23-13 10:34 AM
10,888 ... 308309310311312 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD