you are right man! it was whatsapp, also every now and then i get this whatsapp internal sever message, it has already come twice know what it is anyone? it contains a weird code.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    Delete whatsapp and reinstall it beta.whatsapp.com/ota
    02-19-13 01:02 PM
    going to get RC12 beta installed over .861 as having a few issues with memory leaks and my alarm not going off in the morning.

also been having it continually ask me about damaging my hearing every day when i use my device in the gym for music. It used to ask me this once after a install. now its all the time.
    02-19-13 02:25 PM
    In your case, it might be the "mini banner live"
    I've been using this theme which BL12 non-861 (as I get better wireless signal with the .825 sfi) and haven't experienced any issues but I am only BIS.
    02-19-13 02:57 PM
    I've been using the P'9981 theme for a long time, didn't notice any problem with stock .861, but I'll go back to it as soon as I get a chance to see if the problem goes away.
    I switched back to stock .861 (with the P'9981 theme). Per usual, I didn't wipe the phone. So far, the new message indicators are working.
    02-19-13 05:31 PM
    ... FYI, I don't wipe the phone when I install the OS, because I'm on a BES and it's a PITA to get a reactivation code because the IT department is overseas.
    I hope your message indicator issue has cleared up, I'd definitely try a wipe and reload if it hasn't.

If you're on a BES you can do a USB reactivation via Blackberry Desktop Manager without needing an activation code from your IT folks (this is what I do every time I install a new OS/hybrid). In Desktop Manager, with your device connected, from the main window use the "Device Options" button and ensure that the "Enterprise Email" tab is filled in. In my case, I need to be connected via VPN on my laptop to access the BES server, but as long as I have that connection, I'm able to do a USB reactivation without having to request an activation code.
    02-20-13 12:06 AM
    I hope your message indicator issue has cleared up, I'd definitely try a wipe and reload if it hasn't.

If you're on a BES you can do a USB reactivation via Blackberry Desktop Manager without needing an activation code from your IT folks (this is what I do every time I install a new OS/hybrid). In Desktop Manager, with your device connected, from the main window use the "Device Options" button and ensure that the "Enterprise Email" tab is filled in. In my case, I need to be connected via VPN on my laptop to access the BES server, but as long as I have that connection, I'm able to do a USB reactivation without having to request an activation code.
    It's working perfectly again, thanks for asking. I'm kind of disappointed that I had to go back to a stock OS. The only time I wiped the phone was going from OS 7 to OS 7.1. Haven't wiped it since, haven't had any problems with the phone, only once had a problem with the phone not reactivating properly, which was probably preventable. It usually takes forever even to initialize, then activatoin moves along at a glacial pace, stopping several times for what seems a long time along the way. If it doesn't work, it can take forever for the IT dept to provide another reactivation code so I'm a bit cautious. (I guess not so cautious that I don't like to keep the OS up to date, however.) Like you, I always update with the phone connected to DM and the VPN running. So far so good.
    02-20-13 12:37 AM
    I just realized that my e-mail doesn't work properly. When I ran the diagnostic test, the Blackberry PIN-PIN result turned out to be NO. And the rest of the tests (e-mail test) were aborted.
    Can somebody enlighten me?
    02-20-13 04:20 AM
    I just realized that my e-mail doesn't work properly. When I ran the diagnostic test, the Blackberry PIN-PIN result turned out to be NO. And the rest of the tests (e-mail test) were aborted.
    Can somebody enlighten me?
    I have no issue with the diagnostic test, I'm running RC12 .861 sfi.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sator; 02-20-13 at 07:48 AM.
    r_hafeed likes this.
    02-20-13 07:16 AM
    Here is mine
    I use os .825 .714sfi RC12 non-.861..
    and I think I'm gonna follow Master Sator.. To reload RC12 .861sfi (sometimes this weekend, lol)

Thanks SATOR...
    Attached Thumbnails BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices-tapaupload0.jpg  
    02-20-13 08:53 AM
    My test phone has always had the 861 full os as its base which was why we recommend it.

Posted via CB10
    r_hafeed likes this.
    02-20-13 04:06 PM
    Finally have to give up the phenomenal fat .714sfi.

Thanks Ian..
    Last edited by r_hafeed; 02-20-13 at 09:49 PM.
    02-20-13 05:50 PM
    Running .861 with Berrylicios Ultimate Hybrid RC12 and I'm having issues with the new message notifications. The red and white star icon over the yellew envelope icon does not dissappear (both on the homescreen panel and notification area) if I open my messages (email, text, etc). I have to actually go into the message and open it and read it for it to go away. Usually the red and white star will disappear, leaving just the yellow envelope, if you just open Messages/Email/etc and see that the message is there /without having to actually read the message/. Other than this problem the OS works great. I will try wiping and re-installing .861 without BL hyrbid OS.
    02-21-13 06:51 PM
    Running .861 with Berrylicios Ultimate Hybrid RC12 and I'm having issues with the new message notifications. The red and white star icon over the yellew envelope icon does not dissappear (both on the homescreen panel and notification area) if I open my messages (email, text, etc). I have to actually go into the message and open it and read it for it to go away. Usually the red and white star will disappear, leaving just the yellow envelope, if you just open Messages/Email/etc and see that the message is there /without having to actually read the message/. Other than this problem the OS works great. I will try wiping and re-installing .861 without BL hyrbid OS.
    I had the same problem, ended up backing out of RC12. Are you using the porsche theme? What apps are you using? When I went back to stock .861, the problem went away.
    02-21-13 07:42 PM
    Just saw that .865 is out for the 9790, can a new RC be far off?

I also just noticed that an update to App World 4.3.0.26 is now showing up on my phone. Anyone know if it is safe to upgrade or will it potentially mess up my current RC12 install?
    02-21-13 09:52 PM
    Probably due to the push mail COD file datebase incompatability of .861. The same notification problem was there for me as well, both with the stock .861 as well as for the RC12B. Went back to stock .825 VDE since it was giving a battery drain rate of 0.7-0.9% when idle and 3-4% on conditional usage.
    02-21-13 10:56 PM
    Just saw that .865 is out for the 9790, can a new RC be far off?

I also just noticed that an update to App World 4.3.0.26 is now showing up on my phone. Anyone know if it is safe to upgrade or will it potentially mess up my current RC12 install?
    We were actually joking about the new RC name in our test group LOL...A new RC.....that all depends on how fast Sator or Iking or even both of em can work....START WORKING!!!!!! you can slack later
    rgshah3 likes this.
    02-22-13 12:53 AM
    We were actually joking about the new RC name in our test group LOL...A new RC.....that all depends on how fast Sator or Iking or even both of em can work....START WORKING!!!!!! you can slack later
    There will be BL RC13 soon...LOL

Last edited by Sator; 02-22-13 at 02:12 AM.
    rgshah3 and r_hafeed like this.
    02-22-13 02:00 AM
    There will be BL RC13 soon...LOL

Not superstitious then, 13 is regarded by many as a bit of a no no !!!

Why not give it a miss just in case and go straight to RC14 ?

No point in asking for trouble !!!
    02-22-13 03:59 AM

No problem legal, we'll rename it as BL RC14...hahahaha

Legal Eagle likes this.
    02-22-13 04:23 AM

Go for 13. Give superstition the finger!
    r_hafeed, Mi.key and Mecca EL like this.
    02-22-13 09:42 AM
    Whatever you name it, make it .825 compatible 9810 is stuck on .825
    02-22-13 09:49 AM
    I installed the new app world on my 9790 running RC11; no issues.

Sent from my BlackBerry
    02-22-13 10:34 AM
    Whatever you name it, make it .825 compatible 9810 is stuck on .825
    I think 9900 and 9810 will be getting OS .861 or higher pretty soon

02-22-13 10:38 AM
    Hi everyone hope you are all doing well!

Follow up and discovery in regards so far to all the Hybrids ever made by our friends at BerryLicio.us

The best hybrid mix ever made by these folks so far are:

(01) BL Ultimate RC 7 Alpha 1 with Rogers Complete 9900jAllLang_PBr7.1.0_rel2108_PL5.1.0.546_A7.1.0.7 46_Rogers_Wireless_Inc.exe base OS <-------Second Place and Very Good Mix and very solid and every aspect and great battery usage management

(02) BL Christmas Edition with the Complete, 9900jAllLang_PBr7.1.0_rel2283_PL5.1.0.593_A7.1.0.8 25_Vodafone_DE.exe. with the Rogers .746 SFI, <-------Top Line Mix Ever for 2013 very clean and very fast mix and no issues with apps not working or email hang ups, and battery life is very good also, and settles in in a few days.

This info only applies to the BlackBerry Bold 9900 and I hope you find my information useful

Regards,
    Tom
    r_hafeed likes this.
    02-22-13 11:07 AM
    Hi everyone hope you are all doing well!

Follow up and discovery in regards so far to all the Hybrids ever made by our friends at BerryLicio.us

The best hybrid mix ever made by these folks so far are:

(01) BL Ultimate RC 7 Alpha 1 with Rogers Complete 9900jAllLang_PBr7.1.0_rel2108_PL5.1.0.546_A7.1.0.7 46_Rogers_Wireless_Inc.exe base OS <-------Second Place and Very Good Mix and very solid and every aspect and great battery usage management

(02) BL Christmas Edition with the Complete, 9900jAllLang_PBr7.1.0_rel2283_PL5.1.0.593_A7.1.0.8 25_Vodafone_DE.exe. with the Rogers .746 SFI, <-------Top Line Mix Ever for 2013 very clean and very fast mix and no issues with apps not working or email hang ups, and battery life is very good also, and settles in in a few days.

This info only applies to the BlackBerry Bold 9900 and I hope you find my information useful

Regards,
    Tom
    Got to agree that the Xmas Special was indeed a very special OS.

I think that it is the BL OS that stayed on my phone for longer than any other (maybe 6 weeks) and it's performance on the day I changed it was as good as the day it loaded

Just worked beatifully with the "fat" .714 .sfi
    02-22-13 11:31 AM
10,888 ... 307308309310311 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD