Some one pls answer my question because i want my bb in dutch language..

Soooo people I want my bold 9900 in
    dutch language...

Visafone Nigeria releases 7.1.0.861 (9930)

So I think visafone nigeria has dutch cods in it. I can't check I'm on my work right now...

But what if it has dutch cods, can I use the 9930 dutch cods for my bold 9900 to get it dutch with rc12?

Thanks for the help!
    02-13-13 03:10 PM
    Some one pls answer my question because i want my bb in dutch language..

Soooo people I want my bold 9900 in
    dutch language...

Use the cods from OS 825.
    Works fine for me!

Visafone Nigeria releases 7.1.0.861 (9930)

So I think visafone nigeria has dutch cods in it. I can't check I'm on my work right now...

But what if it has dutch cods, can I use the 9930 dutch cods for my bold 9900 to get it dutch with rc12?

Thanks for the help!
    Use the Dutch cods from OS 825 (9900)
    Works fine for me!
    02-13-13 03:46 PM
    Use the Dutch cods from OS 825 (9900)
    Works fine for me!
    thanks! can you give me a link?

Also dutch i guess?

nvm got the link already
    Last edited by WindOfRage; 02-13-13 at 05:10 PM.
    02-13-13 04:21 PM
    Guys,I'd like to report a huge change in mem leak....actually it disappeared completely-after 1 day of use my free mem is still 55%,witch was impossible with any previous bases!I am running base 861+RC12 for bold 9900 and I feel great!Thanks mates!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Sator likes this.
    02-13-13 04:26 PM
    I see alot of post about batt temps and how .714 is the coolest. My question is what is the difference between a battery
    being cooler or warmer ? does it have an effect on the phone or the perfomance ?
    02-13-13 07:44 PM
    I see alot of post about batt temps and how .714 is the coolest. My question is what is the difference between a battery
    being cooler or warmer ? does it have an effect on the phone or the perfomance ?
    IMO, it makes little or no difference. The only reason most people here talk about battery temperature is because meterberry reports it. If people were not using meterberry, most (but perhaps not all, as there are some more extreme cases) of the differences would be virtually imperceptible. The only thing that really matters is how long the battery lasts. (But then again, I'm one of those people who almost never does a battery pull, so what do I know?)
    02-13-13 08:28 PM
    IMO, it makes little or no difference. The only reason most people here talk about battery temperature is because meterberry reports it. If people were not using meterberry, most (but perhaps not all, as there are some more extreme cases) of the differences would be virtually imperceptible. The only thing that really matters is how long the battery lasts. (But then again, I'm one of those people who almost never does a battery pull, so what do I know?)
    Hi BMW

FYI mate, over heating and too much pre mature hot charging will destroy all the cells within 6months and then at this time you will be back charging again after a 30min or so phone call ( at this time you better order a new one or perhaps two of them )

All batteries hate heat, heat is caused by overload by the MB and the Processor and the big heater and power grabber the video mod and sync chip.

RIM has always tried to have a good balanced and cool draining OSs at must OS updates and OS drops, 70% to 80% of the time, but when you get into the hybrid game of cutting\copying SFIs from all these OSs that have been released today you are bound to paste the wrong or hot SFI and if you don't better and run your battery and system with hi temps for weeks and months end this current battery will start to not hold a charge and at this point the battery is on its way out.

Its always good to have a battery that runs cool and med temp not more then med temp and if you use the rule you will be able to get 3 to 5 years max life of these BB stock batteries

I only use Seidio extended batteries for the last 4 years and I always order 2 for any BB Devices that I have ever owned and the stock batteries I just give them away to my family members kids for their BB devices or just simply thrown them in the battery garbage bin at my office or a big box store recycle bin

I just pleased an order this week for 2 new Seidio power plants for the Q10 and they will be arriving in 2 to 3 weeks from Seidio

PS: Seidio batteries will last 4 to 5 times longer then any stock BB battery and I only need to charge these power plants up 1 to 2 times in 7 days and this is at a rate of Normal to Heavy Duty Use on a Bold 9900.

Seidio Power Plants (batteries are the way to go and they are a little pricey but I have to stress to you\all these power plants are worth every dollar that I have paid and I love them and millions around the world also agree )

Tom

Sent By BlackBerry Q10 using Tapatalk
    02-13-13 10:41 PM
    Hi BMW

FYI mate, over heating and too much pre mature hot charging will destroy all the cells within 6months and then at this time you will be back charging again after a 30min or so phone call ( at this time you better order a new one or perhaps two of them )

All batteries hate heat, heat is caused by overload by the MB and the Processor and the big heater and power grabber the video mod and sync chip.

RIM has always tried to have a good balanced and cool draining OSs at must OS updates and OS drops, 70% to 80% of the time, but when you get into the hybrid game of cutting\copying SFIs from all these OSs that have been released today you are bound to paste the wrong or hot SFI and if you don't better and run your battery and system with hi temps for weeks and months end this current battery will start to not hold a charge and at this point the battery is on its way out.

Its always good to have a battery that runs cool and med temp not more then med temp and if you use the rule you will be able to get 3 to 5 years max life of these BB stock batteries

I only use Seidio extended batteries for the last 4 years and I always order 2 for any BB Devices that I have ever owned and the stock batteries I just give them away to my family members kids for their BB devices or just simply thrown them in the battery garbage bin at my office or a big box store recycle bin

I just pleased an order this week for 2 new Seidio power plants for the Q10 and they will be arriving in 2 to 3 weeks from Seidio

PS: Seidio batteries will last 4 to 5 times longer then any stock BB battery and I only need to charge these power plants up 1 to 2 times in 7 days and this is at a rate of Normal to Heavy Duty Use on a Bold 9900.

Seidio Power Plants (batteries are the way to go and they are a little pricey but I have to stress to you\all these power plants are worth every dollar that I have paid and I love them and millions around the world also agree )

Tom

Thanks for your reply. I don't disagree that excessive heat is problematic (ask Boeing), but my point is that if you need meterberry to determine your battery is 1 or 2 C warmer or colder, the difference is immaterial.
    02-13-13 11:12 PM
    i have problem regarding RC12B on the browser, when i try to surf on youtube and tried to play some files i cant play it, i keep on click the play button but i still cant, has anyone have this problem or its just me? need help! TIA!
    02-14-13 04:03 AM
    Hey there,same here,can't play any youtube video also,kept hitting the play sign,no response.

02-14-13 05:18 AM
    Hey there,same here,can't play any youtube video also,kept hitting the play sign,no response.

I just noticed i have the same problem too.. Youtube videos won't work for me
    02-14-13 06:04 AM
    Thanks for your reply. I don't disagree that excessive heat is problematic (ask Boeing), but my point is that if you need meterberry to determine your battery is 1 or 2 C warmer or colder, the difference is immaterial.
    Goodmorning BMW,

I see now clearly your point sorry, no you don't need to use these battery apps all the time like most of these members who swear by these BB apps like Meterberry and Tinymeter, in fact I don't really think that any of these apps give the user a confirmed 100% reading or accurate 100% benchmark.

Its really up to the members who want to use these types of apps or not.

PS: If your battery is overheating you will find out real fast that something is really wrong when your device feels really hot in your hand or pocket, and this issue is caused by the wrong sfi that got installed with your Devices Base OS and Hybrid, and if this over heating keeps going for days and weeks, you can kiss your battery goodbye and goodnight, and you will need to order a new one by that time, cuz the overheated batter will start at this point not to hold a charge and it will drain big time within an hour or less.

Be very careful members with high temps on all of your Wireless Devices, I don't want to see anyone getting into a Jackpot in regards to over heating and high temps on their BB power supply batteries.

Seidio Batteries for sale for a good price and free shipping for the BB Bold 9900 below:

Link: Seidio Innocell BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930 Extended Battery with Door | eBay

Order 1 you will be very pleased with these Seidio Extended Batteries for the BB Bold 9900

Tom
    02-14-13 07:05 AM
    Goodmorning BMW,

I see now clearly your point sorry, no you don't need to use these battery apps all the time like most of these members who swear by these BB apps like Meterberry and Tinymeter, in fact I don't really think that any of these apps give the user a confirmed 100% reading or accurate 100% benchmark.

Its really up to the members who want to use these types of apps or not.

PS: If your battery is overheating you will find out real fast that something is really wrong when your device feels really hot in your hand or pocket, and this issue is caused by the wrong sfi that got installed with your Devices Base OS and Hybrid, and if this over heating keeps going for days and weeks, you can kiss your battery goodbye and goodnight, and you will need to order a new one by that time, cuz the overheated batter will start at this point not to hold a charge and it will drain big time within an hour or less.

Be very careful members with high temps on all of your Wireless Devices, I don't want to see anyone getting into a Jackpot in regards to over heating and high temps on their BB power supply batteries.

Seidio Batteries for sale for a good price and free shipping for the BB Bold 9900 below:

Link: Seidio Innocell BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930 Extended Battery with Door | eBay

Order 1 you will be very pleased with these Seidio Extended Batteries for the BB Bold 9900

Tom
    Just want to comment here,
    The cold/warm/hot temp mentioned in the start of discussion was due to selection of SFI being used, not because of the battery itself. So it doesn't mean that if you change/replace the battery you will have colder temperature.
    So i think it is better to remind ourselves to find and use the good SFI combo to this hybrid so that the temperature can be managed well........ Just my 2 cents
    Legal Eagle, Sator and fahar like this.
    02-14-13 08:49 AM
    i have problem regarding RC12B on the browser, when i try to surf on youtube and tried to play some files i cant play it, i keep on click the play button but i still cant, has anyone have this problem or its just me? need help! TIA!
    Nothing to do with RC12

Users are reporting the same issue in the 9900 forum too.
    Sator likes this.
    02-14-13 09:07 AM
    The cold/warm/hot temp mentioned in the start of discussion was due to selection of SFI being used, not because of the battery itself. So it doesn't mean that if you change/replace the battery you will have colder temperature.
    So i think it is better to remind ourselves to find and use the good SFI combo to this hybrid so that the temperature can be managed well........ Just my 2 cents
    You make some good points. I agree the discussion was about the OS, not the battery. However, it would be an interesting experiment to see if an aftermarket battery has the same temperature characteristics as an OEM battery. However, I still maintain that a majority of the discussion about temperature would not be taking place were it not for meterberry and other similar apps.
    02-14-13 09:49 AM
    You make some good points. I agree the discussion was about the OS, not the battery. However, it would be an interesting experiment to see if an aftermarket battery has the same temperature characteristics as an OEM battery. However, I still maintain that a majority of the discussion about temperature would not be taking place were it not for meterberry and other similar apps.
    Yep, it always up to user how and which way they are going to experiment with either OS or accessories (battery in this case). In my conservative opinion, battery pull a day when you replace your empty battery, will keep your blackberry pretty
    02-14-13 10:08 AM
    I think he's trying to say that if you choose a wrong sfi, it will overheat your battery and render it useless, so you'll have to change it
    02-14-13 10:09 AM
    You all mention meterberry app. But where can I find it? Unable to find it at App World.
    02-14-13 10:25 AM
    You all mention meterberry app. But where can I find it? Unable to find it at App World.
    No longer available, never been on app world, used to be available from Mobihand before it went tits up
    02-14-13 10:26 AM
    Anyone faced any problems with the RC12 on a bold 9790? Not sure if the reason if from this build, I've done a full phone wipe and all steps for a new build, and got the .794 (latest for the 9790) with RC12 (non .861) and major problems faced including:
    -When using camera with flash on, phone restarts, works normally without flash
    -Phone freezes when adding or deleting a contact to bbm

Now im not sure if this an OS related issue but no one reported anything on the .794 thread for it, the phone is in bad shape but never faced these problems before getting the new OS with RC12.

Any ideas anyone? Should try loading the .794 alone without the RC12 first and see if its the hybrid's fault first?
    Anyaways, thanks (:

As for the 9900, .861 with RC12 is amazing pretty fast, smooth, better signal, and acceptable battery.. Only problem is with the youtube videos not playing ._.
    02-14-13 11:06 AM
    As for the 9900, .861 with RC12 is amazing pretty fast, smooth, better signal, and acceptable battery.. Only problem is with the youtube videos not playing ._.
    The youtube issue is NOT an RC12 problem. People are reporting it on other forums who are using bog standard OS's

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-reset-771915/

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...e-else-771944/
    02-14-13 11:16 AM
    The youtube issue is NOT an RC12 problem. People are reporting it on other forums who are using bog standard OS's

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-reset-771915/

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...e-else-771944/
    Oh.. Thanks for pointing that out (: In that case, the RC12 is flawless
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    02-14-13 11:37 AM
    My youtube videos started playing after one and a half years
    Mi.key likes this.
    02-14-13 11:37 AM
    I think he's trying to say that if you choose a wrong sfi, it will overheat your battery and render it useless, so you'll have to change it
    That's correct!

02-14-13 12:45 PM
    Oh! Really thanks for the detail

02-14-13 12:59 PM
10,888 ... 303304305306307 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD