Thanks for the update Legal, I was also told that by many users of the new Q10, its a nice unit but its going to take some time...

I own the Q10 its better in every aspect and it runs like a charm at this time, lets wait and see where it goes, my concern is at the moment RIM's\BlackBerrys Stocks, I am not impressed and really at this time losing my shirt, I have some large amount of coin on RIMs stocks and lets cross of fingers that everything changes by year end or this could be finally it for RIM\BlackBerry

Regards,
    Tom
    It took OS 7 devices around 6-9 months to mature after they were released and that was with Java OS that RIM knew inside out.

As long as my 9900 hangs on in there I can't see me considering a Q10 until this time next year at the earliest, if at all. Might just get a new 9900 !!!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-11-13 10:45 AM
    Legal,

Q10 is fine you will enjoy it wait a little more prices are going to drop at least 40 to 50 points no smartphone is worth over $400.00 bucks way over rated and not worth the coin RIM is currently asking that's where they might get hurt again...

Keep your Bold 9900 as long as you can and shhhhhhh (keep it to yourself ( No More Bold 9900 to be built after May 2013)

Tom
    Legal Eagle and Mecca EL like this.
    02-11-13 10:49 AM
    Attached Languages cods rar.., extract then copy and paste all of them in to your Java base installation, shrink it and you're ready to go. Other languages that are not included in this attachment have to use English US or UK.
    Attached Files
    02-11-13 11:24 AM
    Hi Sator,

Great job! This is going to save you lots of time and now you get back to your life...

Tom

Sent by my BlackBerry Q10 using Tapatalk
    Sator likes this.
    02-11-13 11:38 AM
    thanks for the info...
    but can i use OS base 825 (portuguese) with RC12 non os861?
    Unfortunately you have to use English US, UK or Spanish (in the attachment) since I used combo of 861 and 825 cods for this 2 hybrids and 861 doesn't support Portuguese...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-11-13 11:39 AM
    Actually this hybrid is made for English US and UK. Only, if you add other languages it may cause some apps won't work properly, please list languages that users wants (as long as Asialang .861) and I'll post the cods.

I don't have any problem with language pack. Vietnamese include in Stock rom 861.

My problem is BBM in this hybrid pack. I installed from apploader.exe and it not work with facebook connect and reinstall from appworld to do it facebook. This problem is have when RC11B released
    02-11-13 12:00 PM
    Legal,

Q10 is fine you will enjoy it wait a little more prices are going to drop at least 40 to 50 points no smartphone is worth over $400.00 bucks way over rated and not worth the coin RIM is currently asking that's where they might get hurt again...

Keep your Bold 9900 as long as you can and shhhhhhh (keep it to yourself ( No More Bold 9900 to be built after May 2013)

Tom

You mean BlackBerry? RIM went tits up...
    fahar likes this.
    02-11-13 12:09 PM
    Hi Sharma,

I hope not at this stage but we all will find out within the 3Q and for sure at the 4Q mark.

But good news RIM will provide support for most BB hardware and for sure the BB Bold 9900 till future and updated Notice

Tom

02-11-13 12:23 PM
    Please follow the OS instructions as we are now seeing SFI incompatibilities.
    I already have shrunk .861 installed on my phone. Do I need to unshrink the .861 java before I copy over the java from RC12. I plan to re-shrink it before installing it.
    02-11-13 12:43 PM
    Hi Sharma,

I hope not at this stage but we all will find out within the 3Q and for sure at the 4Q mark.

But good news RIM will provide support for most BB hardware and for sure the BB Bold 9900 till future and updated Notice

Tom

Tom, do you have any news for OS 7.2 or so?
    02-11-13 01:13 PM
    Tom, do you have any news for OS 7.2 or so?
    Hi that's a very good question!

To answer your question I think we will see action as soon as the new update that gets dropped in April 2013 for all OS 10 Operating Systems for all the new OS 10 Devices and then I think, not 100% sure but I think RIM\BlackBerry will be dropping lots of updates for most but not all BB Devices and yes BB Bolds will be on the 7.2 stuff this summer or sooner...

And with that note said, now it will all depend on RIMs sales and actions from here moving forward and around Sept or mid Oct 2013 we all will find out at that time if we all get emails or mail for your service providers to bring in your BB smartphones to replace them with a Sumsung or and Apple, HTC cuz RIM will be in Bankruptcy Protection and at that time there will be no more support for anything RIM has made\built from that day forward...

All The Best To RIM and all their Staff cuz they do really need it Big time and time will tell and by year end if they slip and sink or if they pull it off and live another sector in the wireless game...

Tom

Last edited by Explorertml; 02-11-13 at 03:00 PM.
    Blacklatino and Mecca EL like this.
    02-11-13 02:14 PM
    lost all interest in hacking my phones....but thanks anyway
    02-11-13 02:16 PM
    I always use english uk and haven't had any issues. I have one question though? How do we know we loaded the proper mix successfully. What should it say by the device version? .825 or higher?
    For those having facebook issues I think I spotted some errors listed on the beta site so chances are if you are using facebook beta you may run into issues. On my side all is well, OS is smooth. Let's see how it compares against the epic rc xmas edition.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    02-11-13 05:53 PM
    I always use english uk and haven't had any issues. I have one question though? How do we know we loaded the proper mix successfully. What should it say by the device version? .825 or higher?

RC12 non 861 sfi shows OS .825 and the Help screen shows OS .861
    RC12 .861 Compatible both show OS .861

For those having facebook issues I think I spotted some errors listed on the beta site so chances are if you are using facebook beta you may run into issues. On my side all is well, OS is smooth. Let's see how it compares against the epic rc xmas edition.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    You're correct, FB Beta has issues with ввм� connected and sometimes Locks up/freezes our devices when it's refreshed

Last edited by Sator; 02-11-13 at 07:45 PM.
    02-11-13 07:10 PM
    I don't have any problem with language pack. Vietnamese include in Stock rom 861.

My problem is BBM in this hybrid pack. I installed from apploader.exe and it not work with facebook connect and reinstall from appworld to do it facebook. This problem is have when RC11B released
    Do you use FB Beta or 3.3.0.11? We have no issue with FB 3.3.0.11 and we don't use FB Beta since it has some issues.

02-11-13 07:23 PM
    It took OS 7 devices around 6-9 months to mature after they were released and that was with Java OS that RIM knew inside out.

As long as my 9900 hangs on in there I can't see me considering a Q10 until this time next year at the earliest, if at all. Might just get a new 9900 !!!
    Well, I just did that. I have a good working BB9900 but some minor quirks with it. So, got onto Ebay today and bought a new BB9900! I can't help myself. Last couple of months I have experimented with other Berries and Androids but I just keep coming back to my BB9900 and now I want a new one. I am totally turned off by the new blackberries upcoming including that querty version (minus a row of much needed dedicatted 5 button row). I will put RC12B onto my new BB9900 it as soon as I get it.
    Last edited by barbarianthemadserb; 02-11-13 at 07:43 PM. Reason: missing comments
    Sator and Mi.key like this.
    02-11-13 07:36 PM
    i am using official Facebook application from the App World and still facing the issue with the connection to BBM. Even my Twitter application which is from App World too faces the same problem...
    02-11-13 08:49 PM
    i am using official Facebook application from the App World and still facing the issue with the connection to BBM. Even my Twitter application which is from App World too faces the same problem...
    We use ввм� 7.0.0.126 and our testers (use English US and UK) have no issue with ввм� connected apps., RC12 comes with FB 3.3.0.11.

Attached my FB screen shot:
    02-11-13 09:30 PM
    Hi that's a very good question!

To answer your question I think we will see action as soon as the new update that gets dropped in April 2013 for all OS 10 Operating Systems for all the new OS 10 Devices and then I think, not 100% sure but I think RIM\BlackBerry will be dropping lots of updates for most but not all BB Devices and yes BB Bolds will be on the 7.2 stuff this summer or sooner...

And with that note said, now it will all depend on RIMs sales and actions from here moving forward and around Sept or mid Oct 2013 we all will find out at that time if we all get emails or mail for your service providers to bring in your BB smartphones to replace them with a Sumsung or and Apple, HTC cuz RIM will be in Bankruptcy Protection and at that time there will be no more support for anything RIM has made\built from that day forward...

All The Best To RIM and all their Staff cuz they do really need it Big time and time will tell and by year end if they slip and sink or if they pull it off and live another sector in the wireless game...

Tom

I hope the Torch 9810 is in the list of devices getting updates and its here before june

Else I might ditch my 9810 for a S4 probably
    02-11-13 10:57 PM
    Do you use FB Beta or 3.3.0.11? We have no issue with FB 3.3.0.11 and we don't use FB Beta since it has some issues.

I use 3.3.0.11 not beta test version.
    Can be I used vietnamese langague cod?
    02-12-13 12:24 AM
    I use 3.3.0.11 not beta test version.
    Can be I used vietnamese langague cod?
    As I said before this hybrid is made for English US and UK only, since every OS will have those 2 languages. You can use the vi cods from my languages rar. and reinstall RC12, users won't have any issue with RC12 if they use English US, Uk and the languages in my attachment ONLY.

pkhanh likes this.
    02-12-13 01:09 AM
    I hope the Torch 9810 is in the list of devices getting updates and its here before june

Else I might ditch my 9810 for a S4 probably
    Goodmorning and yes all of the BB Torch 9810's will be getting updated OS's I think there will be a new OS update before month end for all BB Torch's and all BB Bold's you will see a ton of OS updates this summer for almost all BB Devices, like ( the new curve's torch's and bold's ) and you will see also in the very near future all 7.1 operating systems moving up to the new 7.2 operating system that has some apps just like the new OS 10, just some not everything...don't expect you/we will be getting the OS 10 on any 2nd Generation BB Devices (just want to be clear)

Tom
    Mecca EL and MetalxAssassinx like this.
    02-12-13 07:25 AM
    Goodmorning and yes all of the BB Torch 9810's will be getting updated OS's I think there will be a new OS update before month end for all BB Torch's and all BB Bold's you will see a ton of OS updates this summer for almost all BB Devices, like ( the new curve's torch's and bold's ) and you will see also in the very near future all 7.1 operating systems moving up to the new 7.2 operating system that has some apps just like the new OS 10, just some not everything...don't expect you/we will be getting the OS 10 on any 2nd Generation BB Devices (just want to be clear)

Tom
    what great news! i can't upgrade 'til april next year, i'm happy with my bold 9900.. of course i'd be appreciative of somehow getting a new phone, but i love this phone so much i am going to keep it after i upgrade next year
    Legal Eagle and Mecca EL like this.
    02-12-13 09:54 AM
    what great news! i can't upgrade 'til april next year, i'm happy with my bold 9900.. of course i'd be appreciative of somehow getting a new phone, but i love this phone so much i am going to keep it after i upgrade next year
    Plus one, very happy with teh BL 9900 and no plans to jump ship to the Q10 anytime soon.

Maybe when there are no more new OS upgrades for Sator to Hybridise !!!
    ria__x, Sator and Rico131968 like this.
    02-12-13 10:18 AM

Tom
    Wow!!! I hope it atleast gets a new layout

I'll keep the torch then like 2 phones
    02-12-13 10:37 AM
10,888 ... 300301302303304 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD