2G or 2G and 3G option is controlled by your carrier not the cod.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Thanks, don't know why I didn't think of that.
    02-03-13 08:49 AM
    I noticed sudoku.alx in my os folder but can't find the cods so I'd get to install it and I've looked everywhere for it. Any help would be greatly appreaciated.
    02-03-13 10:53 AM
    I noticed sudoku.alx in my os folder but can't find the cods so I'd get to install it and I've looked everywhere for it. Any help would be greatly appreaciated.
    Here's for offline installer
    Attached Files
    AhmedZaki likes this.
    02-03-13 01:49 PM
    just installed RC11 over the latest .825 and i seem to be getting some wierd backlight issues.

Goes really dark even though it has 50% battery.

move the trackpad and it goes to 100% brightness even though its set to be 10%

Has anyone else had this.???
    02-03-13 03:26 PM
    Bother, I haven't installed much, it's working for email but not bbm

Guess I go back to bebuzz
    Make sure you're saved chat is enabled in BBM for AOS to know you want BBM led lights to work....it is in the app itself, just keep calm and pay attention lol

Spoke to Sator about RC12, I'm pumped!!!!! He does an awesome job! And then there are those that are behind the scenes that need to be bigged up as well! (iking. jhay, selektah(Ian)*, Andy Z, etc..)

*inside joke, as ifraser is also a DJ BIG UP SELEKTAH hahahahahahah, I'm lit up
    02-03-13 10:00 PM
    I ended up doing another install of the OS and so far it seems to have fixed it.
    02-04-13 12:06 AM
    Re LED

Apologies I've probably confused people, I've not installed bebuzz or advanced os, I was hoping the newer blackberry os 7.1 itself where you can set contact specific led message alerts by editing the contact would mean I didn't need any third party software.

Trying to reduce the apps I install that run continuously to help battery, I don't have the save chat history enabled though so wonder if even the os needs that ?

Must search for a faq on this as its not doing what I thought, my question for the forum was does it do this and have I got an incompatability with another app or am I expecting something it doesn't do?

On a brighter note my phone hasn't gone crazy and hot again, that was weird.

Regards

Damian
    02-04-13 12:19 AM
    Did you guys do something to jack up the radio on RC11B1? It's super powerful now!

Sent from my BlackBerry
    AhmedZaki likes this.
    02-04-13 07:04 AM
    Did you guys do something to jack up the radio on RC11B1? It's super powerful now!

Sent from my BlackBerry
    We were lucky to have the right mix that helps the signal strength..

sacrdandprofne and retomex like this.
    02-04-13 07:59 AM

You are far too modest.

I don't believe that luck has anything to do with how good your OS builds are, just great knowledge and skill.
    Mi.key, deezy87 and sofes like this.
    02-04-13 08:17 AM
    RC12.... When?
    02-04-13 09:52 AM
    You are far too modest.

I don't believe that luck has anything to do with how good your OS builds are, just great knowledge and skill.
    Luck with a lil bit of talent...hahaha

02-04-13 10:03 AM
    RC12.... When?
    It's being tested right now, if everything works OK., I think it's gonna be released this weekend

Legal Eagle, ipuro, Mi.key and 1 others like this.
    02-04-13 10:04 AM
    It's being tested right now, if everything works OK., I think it's gonna be released this weekend

Time to get the new base OS installed again.

Presume .825 is the one to use ?

Going back to .714 .sfi though. .825 just doesnt do it for me, signal no better and temps well up.

Thanks in advance to Sator and the team
    Sator likes this.
    02-04-13 10:07 AM
    Have interesting question for builders:
    can we expect touchscreen turn off/on feature through your builds? Mean permanently turn off/on touchscreen or at least feature to turn off touchscreen when on call (I know there is third party application, but my question is still actual).
    I'm sure this feature would be much appreciated by many BB users.
    02-04-13 10:55 AM
    Have interesting question for builders:
    can we expect touchscreen turn off/on feature through your builds? Mean permanently turn off/on touchscreen or at least feature to turn off touchscreen when on call (I know there is third party application, but my question is still actual).
    I'm sure this feature would be much appreciated by many BB users.
    I think that the short asnwer is no.

All a Hybrid builder can do is refine a RIM built OS for maximum performance.

What they can't do is add features to an existing OS such as the one you mention.

I'm pretty sure that if what you are asking for could be done at all there would be an app to do it. Even Advance OS and LED which seems to be 30 apps in one does not have this feature and to be honest I can not recall seeing an app offering this function.
    Sator likes this.
    02-04-13 11:10 AM

So I've noticed!

Good job and thank you!

Sent from my BlackBerry
    Sator likes this.
    02-04-13 12:02 PM

You just pumped the OS's with some horse steroids, there! That is how he does it.....nothing left to see here, that's all folks!

BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices-porky-u00252bpig-2b01.jpg
    Sator and sacrdandprofne like this.
    02-04-13 11:39 PM
    @BL team and other experts, does RC11 (and will RC12) work with 746sfi?
    02-05-13 02:10 AM
    @BL team and other experts, does RC11 (and will RC12) work with 746sfi?
    Yes, you can use .746 sfi for both of them.

Mi.key likes this.
    02-05-13 02:43 AM
    I think that the short asnwer is no.

All a Hybrid builder can do is refine a RIM built OS for maximum performance.

What they can't do is add features to an existing OS such as the one you mention.

I'm pretty sure that if what you are asking for could be done at all there would be an app to do it. Even Advance OS and LED which seems to be 30 apps in one does not have this feature and to be honest I can not recall seeing an app offering this function.
    And what about automatic keyboard and touchscreen lock?
    02-05-13 01:37 PM
    And what about automatic keyboard and touchscreen lock?
    Advance OS and LED has that feature.....I think
    Last edited by sharma0702; 02-05-13 at 06:45 PM.
    02-05-13 05:20 PM
    Now I don't know if its just me that's got this problem but its sad to say that my 9790 gets lags normally 7/8hrs after every bat pull. I really know how to use my phone so it doesn't get memory drain. I also uninstalled some apps. But here's a list of apps I used to have & some that are still installed

Ubersocial (removed)
    Facebook beta (removedy
    Tapatalk
    Twitter for BB
    Xe Currency
    Meterberry
    Whatsapp
    Photo editor Ultimate
    Bible
    Dictionary
    Operamini
    Rockfile manager
    Facebook

Pls any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    02-05-13 05:35 PM
    Now I don't know if its just me that's got this problem but its sad to say that my 9790 gets lags normally 7/8hrs after every bat pull. I really know how to use my phone so it doesn't get memory drain. I also uninstalled some apps. But here's a list of apps I used to have & some that are still installed

Ubersocial (removed)
    Facebook beta (removedy
    Tapatalk
    Twitter for BB
    Xe Currency
    Meterberry
    Whatsapp
    Photo editor Ultimate
    Bible
    Dictionary
    Operamini
    Rockfile manager
    Facebook

Pls any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    Check your twitter (never refresh) and whatsapp settings (always click exit).
    This 2 apps are batt. & memory drainers.

Get a memory booster/recycler or controlBPanel, it helps to regain your RAM.

02-05-13 09:23 PM
    OMG, my radio just picked up wifi from a building across the street! At 3 bars!!

You guys are amazing!

Sent from my BlackBerry
    02-06-13 10:09 AM
10,888 ... 295296297298299 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD