oppsss ... How do I get into this BBM Grp ?

Who do I PM my Pin ?
    Just sent you an invite to the group!
    ifraser likes this.
    11-20-12 10:51 AM
    Ended up re-installing a bunch of apps through appworld and deleting BBSAK from my phone.
    Hopefully that helps with the 13.45% drain I have.
    You only deleted a BBSAK backup of your apps, not BBSAK... just a file with alx and a bunch of cods. This shouldn't have caused your excessive drain rate.
    ifraser and sacrdandprofne like this.
    11-20-12 10:59 AM
    You only deleted a BBSAK backup of your apps, not BBSAK... just a file with alx and a bunch of cods. This shouldn't have caused your excessive drain rate.
    Well it was using a large amount of CPU, apparently.

Observe the difference!

[Sent from my BlackBerry 9790]
    11-20-12 01:42 PM
    Well it was using a large amount of CPU, apparently.
    It would have done... that was all your 3rd party apps bundled into one file.
    sacrdandprofne likes this.
    11-20-12 01:54 PM
    It would have done... that was all your 3rd party apps bundled into one file.
    Hmm, not all, though. Apparently only 3 apps were removed in the process.

11-20-12 01:59 PM
    Hmm, not all, though. Apparently only 3 apps were removed in the process.
    Sorry, I don't mean to sound like I think you're wrong. I really don't.

11-20-12 02:02 PM
    I need to stop obsessing over having the perfect ADR and get back to loving my BB again.

Thank you to the BL team for your awesome work! Great job!!

11-20-12 04:34 PM
    Sup guys I have a question for everyone who DOESN'T OWN a Bold 9790 or anything above it (9900/9930 etc.), what's your ADR because I don't seem to get any ADR below 10% unless if I don't have BIS that's when I get rates like 6%. I've tried lots of hybrids but the ADR is forever high, as I type this post it's sitting on 20.6%/hr and there are no apps running, no downloads running, no texts, no emails nothing but it's high. I've used suggested OS's, SFI's even used my Carrier's OS and SFI but still no difference. Could it be that my Battery is small and all or that doesn't really have an effect on the ADR? As it seems people running on 9790, 9900, 9810 and those kinda phones get pretty low ADRs which make me jealous a little lol. Oh and I use a Curve 9360, currently running on RC7B2 + my Carrier's .714 Base and OS. Please help anyone, even if you don't own an entry level Blackberry7 phone.
    11-20-12 11:26 PM
    I need to stop obsessing over having the perfect ADR and get back to loving my BB again.
    That makes 2 of us haha! Going to try RC8A1 over the next few days.
    sacrdandprofne likes this.
    11-21-12 12:57 AM
    Sup guys I have a question for everyone who DOESN'T OWN a Bold 9790 or anything above it (9900/9930 etc.), what's your ADR because I don't seem to get any ADR below 10% unless if I don't have BIS that's when I get rates like 6%. I've tried lots of hybrids but the ADR is forever high, as I type this post it's sitting on 20.6%/hr and there are no apps running, no downloads running, no texts, no emails nothing but it's high. I've used suggested OS's, SFI's even used my Carrier's OS and SFI but still no difference. Could it be that my Battery is small and all or that doesn't really have an effect on the ADR? As it seems people running on 9790, 9900, 9810 and those kinda phones get pretty low ADRs which make me jealous a little lol. Oh and I use a Curve 9360, currently running on RC7B2 + my Carrier's .714 Base and OS. Please help anyone, even if you don't own an entry level Blackberry7 phone.
    Curve 9360. Small capacity of battery, pretty high mhz proc to pump up the OS7, thats why you cant get those 'low' ADR %. Me, myself own a Curve 9360, and not really impressed with its battery life. But pretty responsive and good for a 'small' phone running OS7 tho dont mind your ADR getting too high, if its high and still can last for a day, just thank to OS god nor Hybrid gods
    ifraser likes this.
    11-21-12 04:12 AM
    So, i heard you 'guys' getting very low ADR, MDR again and again?
    This is me, trying to beat the heck out of you guys!

Im pretty shocked on how did i get this rate/type of ADR, MDR out of nowhere! Been using Blackberry smartphone a couple of years already and this is my first time on getting those ADR, MDR. Thanks to BL RC8A1 + large .714 sfi i guess?
    11-21-12 04:18 AM
    Curve 9360. Small capacity of battery, pretty high mhz proc to pump up the OS7, thats why you cant get those 'low' ADR %. Me, myself own a Curve 9360, and not really impressed with its battery life. But pretty responsive and good for a 'small' phone running OS7 tho dont mind your ADR getting too high, if its high and still can last for a day, just thank to OS god nor Hybrid gods
    Thanks lol but you suggest I ignore it and the heat? I take it it's normal among 9360? I'll try ignore it though lol but on the other hand my battery lasts me only a few hours maybe 2 - 5 hours. And that's with BBM, Twitter and Facebook.
    11-21-12 04:32 AM
    Thanks lol but you suggest I ignore it and the heat? I take it it's normal among 9360? I'll try ignore it though lol but on the other hand my battery lasts me only a few hours maybe 2 - 5 hours. And that's with BBM, Twitter and Facebook.
    My curve gets pretty high adr and mdr too, but it can still last about half a day, or even more. Depends on how you use your phone lol. Have you tried slowen your brightness, etc? The basic step on how to get better battery life.

Here you go, try this already? - Extend your BlackBerry battery life!
    11-21-12 04:55 AM
    As for me, i just ignore those crap high adr and mdr. As long as i get away with a full day juice, im a happy child already! same goes to my BB 9900, as for before this.
    11-21-12 04:56 AM
    My curve gets pretty high adr and mdr too, but it can still last about half a day, or even more. Depends on how you use your phone lol. Have you tried slowen your brightness, etc? The basic step on how to get better battery life.

Here you go, try this already? - Extend your BlackBerry battery life!
    Did everything, even disabled auto refreshes from all apps except for facebook.
    How I wish I have a phone with a bigger capacity than this one I have now. . .1000mAh is too small for me.
    11-21-12 06:16 AM
    Yaaay!!

ifraser, Sator, sheldonbk and 1 others like this.
    11-21-12 06:39 AM
    Yaaay!!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/21/azavezat.jpg

Wipe, reinstall your OS.
    ifraser likes this.
    11-21-12 06:50 AM
    Did everything, even disabled auto refreshes from all apps except for facebook.
    How I wish I have a phone with a bigger capacity than this one I have now. . .1000mAh is too small for me.
    Disable your FB Auto refresh (set never), it will automatically refresh your page whenever you open up you FB, it will save your battery alot.
    BoldAlways likes this.
    11-21-12 07:01 AM
    Or like mine, set it to 1 hour.

Thats plenty for me, same with twitter
    11-21-12 07:05 AM
    Wipe, reinstall your OS.
    Why? It's finally calmed down.

11-21-12 07:22 AM
    Why? It's finally calmed down.

Looks like there is something went wrong over there
    11-21-12 07:30 AM
    Slay is only joking sacrd.

Can you do us a favour please... try removing the parenthesis from either side of your signature. It's confusing TapaTalk because it thinks it's html code, and it makes your replies look a mess. Cheers!
    ifraser, Sator and sacrdandprofne like this.
    11-21-12 07:45 AM
    Slay is only joking sacrd.

Can you do us a favour please... try removing the parenthesis from either side of your signature. It's confusing TapaTalk because it thinks it's html code, and it makes your replies look a mess. Cheers!
    Aah, so maybe that's why my tapatalk looks so messed up. I'll do that, thanks.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790
    11-21-12 08:21 AM
    Much better! Even the tapatalk help couldn't figure out why I was getting duplicate text. Lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790
    11-21-12 08:22 AM
    Thanks, that's much better
    11-21-12 08:33 AM
10,888 ... 255256257258259 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD