The browser is simply the best yet, soooo fast.
    Blazing Fast like an F1 ..... ...
    11-12-12 12:54 PM
    lol, well, doesn't matter, you guys work as a team anyway, so you guys can share and deserve the same title! ;D

Lmao...I am lord of information. Sator, iking and 7oc are lords of hybrids.

As RC7 Beta 2 was not official I will need to keep pushing the url:

RC7B2_shrunk_Java only.rar

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk on BL Hybrid
    11-12-12 12:57 PM
    I'm still loving RC7B2, so glad it got released. You will have to come up with something special to better it. The browser is simply the best yet, soooo fast.

I presume that your new mix is an "Ultimate" and I Kings a "Returns" so are we looking at RC8 and Returns V2 ???
    Yes you're correct Legal, I think more or less will be V2 and RC8.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-12-12 01:04 PM
    @ Sator

Will this RC-8 be based on the .746 ?

If so, will the cods that have been chosen allow the LED feature to function ?
    11-12-12 01:09 PM
    RC7B2 won't have the customized LED, it has to be added with some 746 cods, but it may causes some issues with 658 cods.
    Right now I'm done with my new mix and also Iking, Iking's mix (V2) is being tested now, and after that our team will test my new mix
    Thank you Sator, for clearing that out.
    I believe your new mix is on test... time to prepare the base and the back door of my Bold
    11-12-12 02:54 PM
    I think I did say use the standard alx file yesterday did I not?

For those interest, we have a tight testing schedule just now.

RC8 has found the light of day as has BL Returns v2.0 so
    Keep your eyes open over the next week or so.

Ouch, Sator beat me to that news.

Thanks for all the guys keeping the RC 7 Beta 2 link handy:

http://www.mediafire.com/?kl19c1u5fvf55cd

11-12-12 04:45 PM
    @ Sator

Will this RC-8 be based on the .746 ?

If so, will the cods that have been chosen allow the LED feature to function ?
    Yes, it's based on the .746, and have all the new features, it runs with .714 or .746 SFI, so users can choose wich SFI works best for their network.

deezy87, BoldAlways, zavar and 2 others like this.
    11-12-12 07:18 PM
    Yes, it's based on the .746, and have all the new features, it runs with .714 or .746 SFI, so users can choose wich SFI works best for their network.

This is great news! I'm a little confused though. If Ultimate is switching to the .746 base, what will be the difference between it and Returns?
    11-12-12 09:42 PM
    RC7B2 won't have the customized LED, it has to be added with some 746 cods, but it may causes some issues with 658 cods.
    Right now I'm done with my new mix and also Iking, Iking's mix (V2) is being tested now, and after that our team will test my new mix
    This is great news! I'm a little confused though. If Ultimate is switching to the .746 base, what will be the difference between it and Returns?
    I'll delete my previous post, in regards to the differences of Returns vs Ultimate as per different BL people working on a build(s)
    11-12-12 10:02 PM
    I'll delete my previous post, in regards to the differences of Returns vs Ultimate as per different BL people working on a build(s)
    So am I correct in thinking we'll have two different hybrids (by different "teams") built using the same OS base? Works for me.
    ifraser likes this.
    11-12-12 10:21 PM
    So am I correct in thinking we'll have two different hybrids (by different "teams") built using the same OS base? Works for me.
    You're right on that aspect of 2 teams....I'm excited lol
    BoldAlways likes this.
    11-12-12 10:35 PM
    Sator, can I install RC7B2 on 9860 with base .746 and .714 sfi (Larger) without any issue. Has anyone tested this combination? what has been result compare with BL return?

11-13-12 12:29 AM
    Sator, can I install RC7B2 on 9860 with base .746 and .714 sfi (Larger) without any issue. Has anyone tested this combination? what has been result compare with BL return?
    Yes you can, I've installed this on 9360, and I'm also going to install it on my son's 9860 in the next few days when he comes to my home.

Last edited by Sator; 11-13-12 at 02:49 AM.
    11-13-12 01:24 AM
    We will have 2 different Hybrid mixes (3 including ATT), 3 different hybrid creators and all are working hard to make sure
    we release the finest OS`s for all you follower in the search for perfection.
    11-13-12 02:49 AM
    I think I did say use the standard alx file yesterday did I not?

For those interest, we have a tight testing schedule just now.

RC8 has found the light of day as has BL Returns v2.0 so
    Keep your eyes open over the next week or so.

Ouch, Sator beat me to that news.

Thanks for all the guys keeping the RC 7 Beta 2 link handy:

RC7B2_shrunk_Java only.rar

Yes, you did, Ian. Sorry for giving a less accurate info to users.
    11-13-12 04:34 AM
    Not at all, thanks for the help.

I just thought I had said it that was all. or i was losing my marbles
    11-13-12 08:44 AM
    I loaded RC7B2 last night....idles at 0, very minimal battery drain. I am usin .746 as the entire base
    Shout outs to Zocs for hooking a brother up!!!! so far so good...I'm loving the browser to be honest, very fast almost no checkering!
    How's this working still for you on Rogers with .746 base/sfi? I'm still using RC7B1 with .714 base/sfi.
    11-13-12 01:59 PM
    do you guys here batt pull after installing apps everytime? or install all the apps at once and then batt pull?
    11-13-12 02:52 PM
    How's this working still for you on Rogers with .746 base/sfi? I'm still using RC7B1 with .714 base/sfi.
    I got my apps one-by-one then after they were installed I did a long battery pull [5 minutes] then just use the life out of it and let it settle...nothing too special
    moniza likes this.
    11-13-12 03:01 PM
    I got my apps one-by-one then after they were installed I did a long battery pull [5 minutes] then just use the life out of it and let it settle...nothing too special
    thanks for your answer.
    did you restore connection afterwards or.. restore connection and then install apps?
    11-13-12 03:06 PM
    I restored my backup from desktop manager then after the restore I turned on my connections and was good to go!
    moniza likes this.
    11-13-12 03:22 PM
    Thanks for clearing that for me.. appreciated that.
    11-13-12 03:27 PM
    Sorry I should have been more specific. I'm looking for carrier specific feedback as we all know that one sfi and/or base will work better with one carrier but not another so I was curious about signal and adr on Rogers with BL7B2 and the Rogers .746 software.
    11-13-12 06:08 PM
    Thanks for clearing that for me.. appreciated that.
    No worries, just helping out wherever I am able to!

Sorry I should have been more specific. I'm looking for carrier specific feedback as we all know that one sfi and/or base will work better with one carrier but not another so I was curious about signal and adr on Rogers with BL7B2 and the Rogers .746 software.
    I got the Rogers .746 my carrier is WIND mobile, and ADR,signal,memory drain have been nothing short of excellent, before .523 was the lil tank that kept going, then I as well as many other gravitated towards the .714 different sizes.

If your main concern with .746 as your ENTIRE base, rest assured it works well, just give it a shot thats's all I can say.
    sheldonbk and SheeB like this.
    11-13-12 06:14 PM
    I'm running the Java from RC7B1 with my Sprint 9850 on the latest .649 without any problems at all. Just in case anyone is curious. The software version is reported as .714. Running smooth so far.

Installed with Desktop Manager after copying and replacing the Java files.
    11-13-12 09:58 PM
10,888 ... 242243244245246 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD