I loaded RC7B2 last night....idles at 0, very minimal battery drain. I am usin .746 as the entire base
    Shout outs to Zocs for hooking a brother up!!!! so far so good...I'm loving the browser to be honest, very fast almost no checkering!
    11-11-12 11:56 AM
    Ria- macs are difficult as not many os packages have been released for the OSX machines. If you can get a packaged os 7.1 for OS8 then copy the os files from a pc for 714 or 746 into the directory if it makes one.

Darkeng- if you used 714 as the basic OS then yes 714 is what you will show. At the time RC7 was created that was the latest release.

For info I am now testing the latest BL Returns v2.0 mix.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk on BL Hybrid
    ah ok i will just wait for my laptop to be fixed lmao
    11-11-12 12:10 PM
    I loaded RC7B2 last night....idles at 0, very minimal battery drain. I am usin .746 as the entire base
    Shout outs to Zocs for hooking a brother up!!!! so far so good...I'm loving the browser to be honest, very fast almost no checkering!
    I thought this was meant for 714?
    BoldAlways likes this.
    11-11-12 12:53 PM
    I used the BL Rtns v 1.0.0 for almost 6 days and prior to that, was on 7B1 for 2 weeks.

Its my 2nd day on 7B2 & I have to mention that in my network, its functions like a charm.

Its much smoother than the BL Rtns and totally glitch free. The earlier 7B1 was also superb++ and am anticipating more outstanding results from the Beta 2 on this install.

The margin of improvement will be "subtle" - nothing day or night and basically should be an extension of better everything what 7B1 already was a champion of.

The Original BL Team guys who worked on all the RC ver, once again ... voila !!! Its just fantastic ...
    11-11-12 01:22 PM
    Thank you for the information Mr. Lord of Hybrid....
    Lmao...I am lord of information. Sator, iking and 7oc are lords of hybrids.

As RC7 Beta 2 was not official I will need to keep pushing the url:

http://www.mediafire.com/?kl19c1u5fvf55cd

phatmaan likes this.
    11-11-12 01:32 PM
    I used the BL Rtns v 1.0.0 for almost 6 days and prior to that, was on 7B1 for 2 weeks.

Its my 2nd day on 7B2 & I have to mention that in my network, its functions like a charm.

Its much smoother than the BL Rtns and totally glitch free. The earlier 7B1 was also superb++ and am anticipating more outstanding results from the Beta 2 on this install.

The margin of improvement will be "subtle" - nothing day or night and basically should be an extension of better everything what 7B1 already was a champion of.

The Original BL Team guys who worked on all the RC ver, once again ... voila !!! Its just fantastic ...
    Lmao...I am lord of information. Sator, iking and 7oc are lords of hybrids.

As RC7 Beta 2 was not official I will need to keep pushing the url:

RC7B2_shrunk_Java only.rar

The entire team is like a bunch of geniuses in one pod, solid releases fellas! Always on point, 2 times on a Sunday
    11-11-12 02:15 PM
    Glad you have made it an official release, now those of us who you were so kind as to provide the OS to can come out of the closet !!!

48 hours in it is running like a dream, would have been a real shame if it had not been made available to all.

Many thanks to the team as always.
    +1, one day in and haven't seen the signal drop from 4G. Battery good already, can only imagine how it will be once settles
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    11-11-12 03:08 PM
    Thank you for the BL team.
    especially Zocter and Ifraser.
    thank you.
    Last edited by edibali; 11-16-12 at 12:04 PM.
    11-11-12 03:12 PM
    I think that's where most people are confused. They expect the battery to, all of a sudden, last 3 days or have 0 memory leak every time a new build is made lol. The hybrids have been perfected to a point where the improvements will be very incremental I think. The BL team have been amazing at squeezing out every last bit of performance out of these OSs.
    audio_engr and Legal Eagle like this.
    11-11-12 03:15 PM
    Your message containing an apology for the problems RC4 and RC5 I have received.
    I didn't get an apology message.... muahahaha
    11-11-12 03:37 PM
    I didn't get an apology message.... muahahaha
    sorry brother...
    is not for you brother..
    i reply that to BL team...

especially Zocter and Ifraser
    11-11-12 03:46 PM
    Installed!!!
    base 746 rogers + large 714 sfi vodauk + alx modified (as usual native os language installation: italian)
    but.....

menu language looks mixed: especially on Options it's showed totally in English (few options in italian)...
    first time in my OS installer life that happens....
    mmmmmmm
    11-11-12 04:41 PM
    Mi.key, Edi was the developer credited for RC4 and 5 but his reply was to us because i mistakingly removed the credit line.

Once again apologies to you Edi.

I hope our future build are to your satisfaction Mi.key and Edi
    We support all other developers and hope your build works out well.

Thanks again for helping Zoc develop the builds by allowing Fluffy duck to be opened up without brands. .

11-11-12 04:44 PM
    Mi.key, edi was the developer that helped us develop the RC4 and RC5 mixes originally by allowing Zoc to open up the Fluffy Duck mix without brands.

Once again Edi thanks for you help in developing the Ultimate mixes and I hope your own Hybrid goes successfully also.

My sincere apologies again for my editing mistake when I removed the credit line on the 1st post but it is always appreciated by our team and I am sure all the BL follower as well.

11-11-12 04:49 PM
    I would like to install RC7B2 with 746 as base. Would you kindly tell me wHaT alx modified I would need to make it work. Your help will be appreciated greatly.. Thanks in advance

Installed!!!
    base 746 rogers + large 714 sfi vodauk + alx modified (as usual native os language installation: italian)
    but.....

menu language looks mixed: especially on Options it's showed totally in English (few options in italian)...
    first time in my OS installer life that happens....
    mmmmmmm
    11-11-12 05:10 PM
    Can any1 tell me the details of the .sfi included in RC7a1? Like from what carrier and what os? The reason why I'm asking is because rc7a1 gave me the best results compared to all the bl's released so far
    Sator likes this.
    11-11-12 05:37 PM
    I would like to install RC7B2 with 746 as base. Would you kindly tell me wHaT alx modified I would need to make it work. Your help will be appreciated greatly.. Thanks in advance
    Slam, pls use native :ALX files from .746
    11-11-12 06:29 PM
    If you use the modified platform.alx it will allow you to install RC7 B2 over 746 and gives you the
    new maps and coloured leds
    Would someone be able to point me to the modified alx for base 746 please? I modified the platform.alx file as per the instructions in the bl returns thread by adding the extra line but the new maps and led options are not there. If I'm missing something any help would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by MaliciousScript; 11-11-12 at 08:24 PM.
    11-11-12 08:13 PM
    Mi.key, Edi was the developer credited for RC4 and 5 but his reply was to us because i mistakingly removed the credit line.

Once again apologies to you Edi.

I hope our future build are to your satisfaction Mi.key and Edi
    We support all other developers and hope your build works out well.

Thanks again for helping Zoc develop the builds by allowing Fluffy duck to be opened up without brands. .

Ian, I was completely joking. I had no idea what you were talking about lol I was just being silly.

But I do forgive you hahaha.

Edi, those RC OSs were fantastic, so thank you very much!

P.S. Whats Fluffy Duck? Sounds like a sex position...
    11-11-12 10:42 PM
    Any reports on how RC7B2 performs with .746 and large or small SFI? I know it's meant for .714 but am interest in hearing from people using it with 7.46 base and preferable large SFI (Vodafone UK)?

I know ifraser states that one should use the correct ALX platform when using RC7B2 on .746, how to determine if one has the correct ALX platform?

I'm currently using .746 base, large SFI and BL Returns 1.0.0. Everything is great so far but the browser seems a bit more sluggish compared when I ran RC7B1, although on .714 base.
    11-12-12 03:15 AM
    Now Installed RC7 B2 + base os 714 + sfi 714 (small)
    11-12-12 04:25 AM
    I thought this was meant for 714?
    Our you can use .746 base (alx included) and .714 sfi
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    11-12-12 04:49 AM
    Been using the 7B for a couple of days. Went for a .746 base and fat .714 sfi.
    Let me put it this way... If this hybrid was a girl I would be dating her! I Love it!
    Fast settling, adr and mdr amazing from early hours, browser speed you wouln�t believe and overall performance as we are used in the BL releases!
    To me, the best till now.
    11-12-12 05:33 AM
    If you use the modified platform.alx it will allow you to install RC7 B2 over 746 and gives you the
    new maps and coloured leds
    Hi Ian
    Are you referring to the 1st page re file IRH7.1.zip as the modified alx to allow install RC7 B2 over 746 base?
    11-12-12 06:25 AM
    Been using the 7B for a couple of days. Went for a .746 base and fat .714 sfi.
    Let me put it this way... If this hybrid was a girl I would be dating her! I Love it!
    Fast settling, adr and mdr amazing from early hours, browser speed you wouln�t believe and overall performance as we are used in the BL releases!
    To me, the best till now.
    What modified alx file do we use to install RC7 B2 over 746, please?
    11-12-12 06:50 AM
10,888 ... 240241242243244 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD