should i click on the file? or should i copy it and paste is somewhere?
    10-23-12 06:57 AM
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9900AllLang_v7.1.0.714_P5.1.0.532\Java
    10-23-12 06:58 AM
    should i click on the file? or should i copy it and paste is somewhere?
    Copy and paste it 'somewhere'
    10-23-12 06:59 AM
    if i click on shared, it only gives me a application file
    10-23-12 06:59 AM
    i think i found it, appdata>roaming>rim>blackberry>some weird name>java.

the java has all kind of cod files, is that correct?
    10-23-12 07:06 AM
    i think i found it, appdata>roaming>rim>blackberry>some weird name>java.

the java has all kind of cod files, is that correct?
    oops...wait, the folder should be C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9900AllLang_v7.1.0.714_P5.1.0.532\Java.... and paste all the files into that folder, and select replace all when the question popped out

and I hope you're not planning to copy the RC7B cod files directly to your blackberry
    10-23-12 07:15 AM
    Guys, AT&T V3 is up on the other thread, Ifraser did it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    BoldAlways likes this.
    10-23-12 07:23 AM
    Thanks Sator for the advice.
    Another question, can any other sfi work with AT&Tv3 ?
    10-23-12 07:50 AM
    First of all i want to thanks to BL teams for providing their hybrid for free .

the is my review for using RC7B1 + .714base + .714 large sfi.
    been using the .714 for 2 days an the result is awesome.. before this using 714 base + .714 small sfi.. i cant never get the battery to last longer than 7 hours.. charge at 9 am full.. always dead at 5 pm or 7 pm. after using the large sfi as recomended by others..battery at 9 am is 94%.. till now still have 35%.. i'm a heavy user.. always bbm.. twitter a little.. calling + email.. network setting set to sometimes at 3G and 2G..

This is the list of 3rd apps that I'm using :
    - whatsapp
    - facebook
    - twitter
    -shazam
    -filemanager
    -flashlight
    -advance os and led
    -sixtools
    -fancy smiley
    -capturenux
    -googlemaps
    - meterberry

ADR while idle on 3G is 2.4% , while 2G is 2.0%
    confuse why i cant get it under 1% .. maybe it still on day 2.. finger crossed..hope this hybrid can beat other official os.
    gonna give it a few more days..

MDR is perfect.. never went above -5mb.. as for now is -0.08mb..

boot speed fast as usual.. cant beat the smoothness..

i have a quick question.. net rim bb ribbon app is the homescreen right? BBDA show a high usage. what causing this? my theme ? i rarely used the search app.. just the banner.. is that count?

thanks.
    Sator likes this.
    10-23-12 07:57 AM
    It's very tough decision Maxx, V3 is as fast as B1 or maybe a tad faster...lol, If you have great results and a cooler temp with RC7B1, it's better for you to wait for the RC7B2. V3 is made so that at&t users with the Mic issue also can enjoy a build that match with RC7B1 perfomance.

See that? I love these guys , they look out for the users of their builds and makes sure all are happy, the BL team is needed, like the air we breathe lol

Can't wait to see what comes next....I'm kind of scared for RIM lol no matter what sh!tty OS they bring out, these guys polish it up and make it worthy to be used
    Sator, BoldAlways, maxx71 and 1 others like this.
    10-23-12 07:58 AM
    ok folk so we have RC 7 Beta 2 on test currently and ATT v3 mix has just launched in the last
    half hour on the other thread.

With new OS`s on the way it looks like things could change again pretty soon.
    deezy87, moniza, maxx71 and 6 others like this.
    10-23-12 07:59 AM
    Hey Ian, will the RC7B2 be a full OS or just a java swap?
    10-23-12 08:03 AM
    First of all i want to thanks to BL teams for providing their hybrid for free .

the is my review for using RC7B1 + .714base + .714 large sfi.
    been using the .714 for 2 days an the result is awesome.. before this using 714 base + .714 small sfi.. i cant never get the battery to last longer than 7 hours.. charge at 9 am full.. always dead at 5 pm or 7 pm. after using the large sfi as recomended by others..battery at 9 am is 94%.. till now still have 35%.. i'm a heavy user.. always bbm.. twitter a little.. calling + email.. network setting set to sometimes at 3G and 2G..

This is the list of 3rd apps that I'm using :
    - whatsapp
    - facebook
    - twitter
    -shazam
    -filemanager
    -flashlight
    -advance os and led
    -sixtools
    -fancy smiley
    -capturenux
    -googlemaps
    - meterberry

ADR while idle on 3G is 2.4% , while 2G is 2.0%
    confuse why i cant get it under 1% .. maybe it still on day 2.. finger crossed..hope this hybrid can beat other official os.
    gonna give it a few more days..

MDR is perfect.. never went above -5mb.. as for now is -0.08mb..

i have a quick question.. net rim bb ribbon app is the homescreen right? BBDA show a high usage. what causing this? my theme ? i rarely used the search app.. just the banner.. is that count?

thanks.
    Glad it's working great for you Moniza, you have a lot of apps on your device...lol
    Always click exit after you use whatsapp otherwise it will drain your battery, and for twitter set refresh every 1 hour/exit.
    Yes bb_ribbon is related to homescreen, any homescreen activities will effect the bb_ribbon usage.

maxx71 and moniza like this.
    10-23-12 08:14 AM
    Glad it's working great for you Moniza, you have a lot of apps on your device...lol
    Always click exit after you use whatsapp otherwise it will drain your battery, and for twitter set refresh every 1 hour/exit.
    Yes bb_ribbon is related to homescreen, any homescreen activities will effect the bb_ribbon usage.

Absolutely great.. Lol. Before this I've alwyas get above 10% for ADR. But this build and sfi is a great match.
    And thanks for the heads up.. I've alwys click exit and set twitter to never refresh in background..
    Guess I need to stop checking bbm notification through homescreen banner. Thanks.
    Sator likes this.
    10-23-12 08:41 AM
    So, after a week out i load the 7B1 with the the "fat" sfi, and we�re all talking about att v3 and 7B2? Common guys, ...
    Well, i guess it�s time to prepare a new base os
    Sator and maxx71 like this.
    10-23-12 09:22 AM
    Well, i am giving in to temptation again........loading AT&Tv3 as i type, if it does not work i know 7b2 will be out by then
    ifraser likes this.
    10-23-12 09:37 AM
    I have just come off Rc6B2 with .658 .sfi onto RC7B1 with the Large .714 .sfi and after only 24 hours have noticed am improvement in ADR and signal quality.
    @ audio has tried 7B1 with both .sfi and has found the larger one to be better.
    I can't guarantee you will see an imtprovement as most .sfi's seem to give different results with different carriers but I would certainly say that it is well worth a try.
    Eagle, you were getting sub 1% ADR for a lot of the time with rc6b2, how can rc7b1 beat that?

What do you shrink out, anything unusual?

occassionally my phone will idle at 0% for a few hours but then back to 1-2% with no change... light usage though pushes this up to between 5% and 10%

i am currently on RC7b1 on 714 - will check sfi size tonight, anyone know what the 2 file sizes are?
    10-23-12 10:00 AM
    Eagle, you were getting sub 1% ADR for a lot of the time with rc6b2, how can rc7b1 beat that?

occassionally my phone will idle at 0% for a few hours but then back to 1-2% with no change... light usage though pushes this up to between 5% and 10%

i am currently on RC7b1 on 714 - will check sfi size tonight, anyone know what the 2 file sizes are?
    Multilang (smaller) SFI is 67 MB and JALllang (bigger) SFI is 71 MB

moniza and paulsdv like this.
    10-23-12 10:14 AM
    The Hybrids are easier to produce in Java only packages as many of you are now trying your own different sfi files,

We test with the best and if anyone want to try their own it is out with our suggestions.
    will_chrome likes this.
    10-23-12 10:53 AM
    The Hybrids are easier to produce in Java only packages as many of you are now trying your own different sfi files,

We test with the best and if anyone want to try their own it is out with our suggestions.
    That is true, we have a plethora of options to chose from, it's unreal!
    ifraser likes this.
    10-23-12 11:03 AM
    -

thanks.
    Ribbon is your notification area

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    moniza likes this.
    10-23-12 11:17 AM

Rc7B1 beats it on overall ADR, the stronger signal with the large .714 .sfi just seems to work so well with this build on Voda UK
    Sator likes this.
    10-23-12 11:30 AM

I'm in
    10-23-12 11:56 AM
    ok folk so we have RC 7 Beta 2 on test currently and ATT v3 mix has just launched in the last
    half hour on the other thread.

With new OS`s on the way it looks like things could change again pretty soon.
    What new OS's are on the way? Anything for the 9930?
    10-23-12 12:54 PM
    Multilang (smaller) SFI is 67 MB and JALllang (bigger) SFI is 71 MB

just checked my one and have rim0x07001204.sfi 67,614KB

any ideas if this is big or small?
    10-23-12 12:58 PM
10,888 ... 222223224225226 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD