Let the "F5" exercise begin! hahahahaha
    BoldAlways and Sator like this.
    10-22-12 09:47 AM
    7B1 with the Large .sfi hs got to be a keeper, how can it be improved upon ???

No doubt the team will know and execute in their usual superb fashion.
    audio_engr likes this.
    10-22-12 09:51 AM
    As usual... Well, quite tired after a insane week, so i�ll go slow on that F5 ...
    Hmmm, i thought i saw a leak posted by Alki.... 771.
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    10-22-12 09:55 AM
    .771 has indeed landed.

OK guys, lets get back to work !!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...-fixes-750826/

EDIT

Cancel that. Leak has been withdrawn as HIGH RISK !!!!
    BoldAlways likes this.
    10-22-12 10:04 AM
    Hello all, can someone please point out a few things I need before I get started on my first hybrid.
    I have a 7.1.0.714 platform 5.1.0.532 from operator called BASE in belgium. I saw in the official RIM that I do not have the mentioned 523 or 569? What do I do now?. I have already installed 714 (532) on my PC and know what I need to do from here onwards.
    Thanks in advance
    cheers
    10-22-12 10:08 AM
    As usual... Well, quite tired after a insane week, so i�ll go slow on that F5 ...
    Hmmm, i thought i saw a leak posted by Alki.... 771.
    Not sure wether its a leak or only 'Spotted' tho
    10-22-12 10:18 AM
    Not sure wether its a leak or only 'Spotted' tho
    Hi Slay

It was posted in the leaked forums here in CB today by Alki for a number of devices.

However, he withdrew all the leaks as he said that he regarded them a "high risk"
    10-22-12 10:31 AM
    Hi Slay

It was posted in the leaked forums here in CB today by Alki for a number of devices.

However, he withdrew all the leaks as he said that he regarded them a "high risk"
    I see, but them Leakers God spot that Leaks long time ago, thats why. Was hoping for a new OS / Leak tho
    10-22-12 10:47 AM
    That means the guy was having a laugh! I noticed the same user created fake posts on all the handsets.

Yet notice its no where else on the web

RC7 B2 is now in testing
    10-22-12 10:51 AM
    Hello all, can someone please point out a few things I need before I get started on my first hybrid.
    I have a 7.1.0.714 platform 5.1.0.532 from operator called BASE in belgium. I saw in the official RIM that I do not have the mentioned 523 or 569? What do I do now?. I have already installed 714 (532) on my PC and know what I need to do from here onwards.
    Thanks in advance
    cheers
    Download the RC7 B1 mix from the first page of the thread,
    Find the Install directory for the OS, program files, common files, Research in motion.......

Extract the Hybrid Java mix into the OS\Java folder.

Then you are ready to load.
    chaihg likes this.
    10-22-12 10:53 AM
    That means the guy was having a laugh! I noticed the same user created fake posts on all the handsets.

Yet notice its no where else on the web

RC7 B2 is now in testing
    Not sure about that Ian

Alki has come through with several leaks in the past.
    ifraser likes this.
    10-22-12 10:57 AM
    Not sure about that Ian

True that, he's the one who always give CB forum the leaks. He is part of the BBH team as well right? Not sure about that because i think i saw his name somewehere in the bbh plus website.
    10-22-12 10:59 AM
    I guess it takes a few days [3] to index itself....I've always done a battery pull 6 hours apart for the first 5 days, roughly. I'm not too sure on how settling time works, maybe Andy, or Ian even Sator can help me out here
    Index itself? I'm hoping for more than buzzwords, what is happening, at the nitty-gritty level?
    10-22-12 11:07 AM
    Running RC7B1 over 714 on 9810 and I have this weird browser glitch. If I am using multiple tabs and i tap a link in one tab and switch to another tab while i wait for link to load, the browser will automatically switch back to the loading tab once it gets to the new page. Irritating as . What I would like to know is, can I inject the browser from .694 into this build using bbsak, and what cods would I need to do this properly.
    10-22-12 11:12 AM
    EDIT

Cancel that. Leak has been withdrawn as HIGH RISK !!!!
    oppsss!!! what was DAT ..
    10-22-12 11:24 AM
    oppsss!!! what was DAT ..
    Your guess is as good as mine, Alki would not go into details other than to say "I have my reasons"

Usually a good guy, track record of solid leaks, so could be either a bad OS or leaking would compromise his source. I suspect the latter.
    10-22-12 11:31 AM
    Running RC7B1 over 714 on 9810 and I have this weird browser glitch. If I am using multiple tabs and i tap a link in one tab and switch to another tab while i wait for link to load, the browser will automatically switch back to the loading tab once it gets to the new page. Irritating as . What I would like to know is, can I inject the browser from .694 into this build using bbsak, and what cods would I need to do this properly.
    I think you have a bad install, wipe your device and reinstall RC7B1. This hybrid has been tested by our team and we don't have your browser glitch, and I don't recommend you injecting any cod, it may degrades RC7B1 perfomances.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-22-12 11:49 AM
    SOS SOS
    Hello All, I just followed the advice here and did exactly as the ifraser told me. After the update, the blackberry boots and it gives a 602 error? It has a reset onscreen which I pressed but nothing seems to change. Its back to the same white screen with 602. HEEEELLLLLPPPPPPP
    10-22-12 12:08 PM
    Downloaded 7rca1 and installed on my 9900 and now see b1 ! Doh!

What's the difference ?

Running 714 vodafone and whilst still settling I can see the excitement over the data speed and stronger signal

So should I redo with 7b1 ?

Regards

Damian
    10-22-12 12:09 PM
    SOS SOS
    Hello All, I just followed the advice here and did exactly as the ifraser told me. After the update, the blackberry boots and it gives a 602 error? It has a reset onscreen which I pressed but nothing seems to change. Its back to the same white screen with 602. HEEEELLLLLPPPPPPP
    More info please

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    10-22-12 12:14 PM
    Thanks Zocster. I had a 714 which was running well. Thought I will load a hybrid for the first time. So downloaded the RC7B1 and replaced the java folder. Downloaded the BBSK tool and backed up my apps and then wiped it. It gave a 507 error. Then I began to load the hybrid by clicking the apploaded.exe in the installed OS. Now it boots up to 602 error with a white screen and a reset onscreen button. What to do?
    Thanks in advance
    10-22-12 12:16 PM
    Not sure about that Ian

I didnt think it was alki that did the original posts.

We will keep an eye anyway, if he has pulled the posts there must be a major flaw with it.
    10-22-12 12:25 PM
    You're meant to copy and paste the java over a freshly installed 714.

Then you shrink. Load.

Thanks Zocster. I had a 714 which was running well. Thought I will load a hybrid for the first time. So downloaded the RC7B1 and replaced the java folder. Downloaded the BBSK tool and backed up my apps and then wiped it. It gave a 507 error. Then I began to load the hybrid by clicking the apploaded.exe in the installed OS. Now it boots up to 602 error with a white screen and a reset onscreen button. What to do?
    Thanks in advance
    Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    10-22-12 12:27 PM
    Yes that is what I did. But I did not shrink or do anything else. Just copy pasted the JAVA folder and then clicked Apploader.exe. Is shrinking that necessary that it will brick my device?
    10-22-12 12:31 PM
    Yes that is what I did. But I did not shrink or do anything else. Just copy pasted the JAVA folder and then clicked Apploader.exe. Is shrinking that necessary that it will brick my device?
    Did you copy and paste over the base install on your pc / mac hdd, its not a case of install base on bb then hybrid you add the 2 together then install

No you don't have to shrink

Regards

Damian
    10-22-12 12:42 PM
10,888 ... 219220221222223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD