I too liking this fatso over my armstrong.

Do it! If you're on big red.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 powered by
    BerryLicio.us
    Thanks for the thumbs up Zocs & Legal !
    Yes, i am on the Big Red
    @ Zoc, any chance of V3 releasing today ?
    10-20-12 04:48 AM
    Well after less than a day my phone has settled with v3. The ATT mixes have all done that but it should be faster this time.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk on BL Hybrid
    try 3 714 ,sfi (leaked, serbia, voda). all the same, didn't mix well with my carrier.

going back to 658 .sfi.

zocster, just curious, why the java you upload on page 1 have less files than the java sator gave me earlier?
    That's sooooo true but as far as functionality is concerned, it is second to none. Last night the Adr was 0.3 on idle and memory loss is as good as nothing and also the call log screen bug is not there..........................never been so confused ever !!!!!!1
    Lower Temp, better signal = No brainer !!!
    maxx71 likes this.
    10-20-12 04:49 AM
    Lower Temp, better signal = No brainer !!!
    Willpower Failure .............downloading Voda .714 OS
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    10-20-12 04:53 AM
    I took out a lot like bis, dev analyzer etc as it comes w base

try 3 714 ,sfi (leaked, serbia, voda). all the same, didn't mix well with my carrier.

going back to 658 .sfi.

zocster, just curious, why the java you upload on page 1 have less files than the java sator gave me earlier?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 powered by
    BerryLicio.us
    10-20-12 04:55 AM
    Willpower Failure .............downloading Voda .714 OS
    Don't blame me, it's all Phill's fault, he started it !!!!
    maxx71 likes this.
    10-20-12 04:55 AM
    Don't blame me, it's all Phill's fault, he started it !!!!
    Site is painfully slow, it is a Larger sfi...lol, just kidding......very slow to download.......waiting
    Back up done, going the apploader way this time...fingers crossed
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    10-20-12 05:14 AM

going back to 658 .sfi.

You should try it for a few days than you'll have an accurate result (after your device settle in/ a few batt pulls, you'll have more stable signal strenght and stable ADR), after the installation use 3G/wifi as much as you can, better reception/higher speed helps "aligning the OS cods", faster settle in time.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-20-12 05:21 AM
    You should try it for a few days than you'll have an accurate result (after your device settle in/ a few batt pulls, you'll have more stable signal strenght and stable ADR), after the installation use 3G/wifi as much as you can, better reception/higher speed helps "aligning the OS cods", faster settle in time.

Now that's coming from the Master himself.......Sometimes we do get Great results instantly ( like Legal has got this time) and other times it takes approx 2-3 days hence the moral is to be patient and give the OS a longer shot.
    Having said that @ Sator, i am going to give 7b another shot with the larger sfi Hope it goes well this time, any tips ?
    Sator likes this.
    10-20-12 05:27 AM
    Now that's coming from the Master himself.......Sometimes we do get Great results instantly ( like Legal has got this time) and other times it takes approx 2-3 days hence the moral is to be patient and give the OS a longer shot.
    Having said that @ Sator, i am going to give 7b another shot with the larger sfi Hope it goes well this time, any tips ?
    No tips Maxx...just cross your finger...lol
    Good Luck Maxx..

maxx71 likes this.
    10-20-12 05:33 AM
    No tips Maxx...just cross your finger...lol
    Good Luck Maxx..

Fingers crossed Already...lol
    as you had earlier said that this is your best till date hence have to give it a second shot.......i will be using the apploader (hope that makes a difference or that might have been the difference in my last install of 7b)
    Installed .714 OS and wiping with BBSAK as i type.......see u on the other side
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    10-20-12 05:39 AM
    Hi All,

first of all I want to thanks all hybrid developers for their great work (2 months silent watcher till now)

Feedback after 3 days with RC7B1 + .714 OS/.sfi (small one) on new 9900, bought just to test this new hybrids ) after poor 9790 results with several OS/hybrids combinations (

-Carrier: Three Italy medium/high 3g signal (only 3g)
    -Daily avg. usage: 15/20 mins calls per day - 80/90 emails (6 accounts)- 4/5 sms/mms - 2 battery pulls per day
    -NO BBM/FB/TW
    -ADR 3.61% tot.
    -Temp 20/22 c�
    -Great signal

Tempted to try RC6B2+658 (main target is battery life)

any comments are welcome
    10-20-12 06:03 AM
    Hi All,

first of all I want to thanks all hybrid developers for their great work (2 months silent watcher till now)

Feedback after 3 days with RC7B1 + .714 OS/.sfi (small one) on new 9900, bought just to test this new hybrids ) after poor 9790 results with several OS/hybrids combinations (

-Carrier: Three Italy medium/high 3g signal (only 3g)
    -Daily avg. usage: 15/20 mins calls per day - 80/90 emails (6 accounts)- 4/5 sms/mms - 2 battery pulls per day
    -NO BBM/FB/TW
    -ADR 3.61% tot.
    -Temp 20/22 c�
    -Great signal

Tempted to try RC6B2+658 (main target is battery life)

any comments are welcome
    If you have the time, maybe give RC7B1 a try with the latest large .sfi .
    Having a direct comparison between the smaller and larger .sfi on the same device would be really good information for the BL Community.
    10-20-12 06:10 AM
    Maxx, you can have another small trick try to load OS "By connecting JVM". Sator recommends thru this, sfi (Radio) settles in much better way.

Fingers crossed Already...lol
    as you had earlier said that this is your best till date hence have to give it a second shot.......i will be using the apploader (hope that makes a difference or that might have been the difference in my last install of 7b)
    Installed .714 OS and wiping with BBSAK as i type.......see u on the other side
    maxx71 likes this.
    10-20-12 06:18 AM
    Prompted by all your conversation, I have also just installed 7B1 with larger sfi with base .714. Although, I was getting good result with smaller one. But, you know, tis team has made us hungry all the time for better n better! I don't know when will it stop.
    Legal Eagle and maxx71 like this.
    10-20-12 06:21 AM
    Maxx, you can have another small trick try to load OS "By connecting JVM". Sator recommends thru this, sfi (Radio) settles in much better way.
    Interesting, how is this done ?
    10-20-12 06:23 AM
    Just look back some pages, at one place sator has clarified.
    Interesting, how is this done ?
    10-20-12 06:36 AM
    Just look back some pages, at one place sator has clarified.
    Are you kidding, there are 217 pages to trawl through !!!
    10-20-12 06:38 AM
    Prompted by all your conversation, I have also just installed 7B1 with larger sfi with base .714. Although, I was getting good result with smaller one. But, you know, tis team has made us hungry all the time for better n better! I don't know when will it stop.
    On top of everything and in my opinion, carrier does matter. It's all about the infrastructure. So particularly I should be aware of my own best combination.
    Legal Eagle, maxx71 and sheldonbk like this.
    10-20-12 06:52 AM
    Here is what ifraser had told "
    there isnt really much of a process to theloader install,.

I just unplug the cable,

open loader and next to the 2nd screen, (one that show the PIN when its detected)

pull the battery on your phone,

Put the battery back in and quickly reinsert the cable,

AS SOON as the app detects your pin hit next.

then the process is the same as normal.

Are you kidding, there are 217 pages to trawl through !!!
    maxx71 and Legal Eagle like this.
    10-20-12 06:54 AM
    If you have the time, maybe give RC7B1 a try with the latest large .sfi .
    Having a direct comparison between the smaller and larger .sfi on the same device would be really good information for the BL Community.
    So your suggestion is still to go with RC7B1/714 but with large .sfi instead of RC6B2+658?
    10-20-12 07:10 AM
    Excluding OTA, there are only 2 methods to install an OS... via Loader.exe or DM (and DM is just a front-end for Loader.exe).
    Both those methods connect to JVM through Loader.exe
    10-20-12 07:13 AM
    So your suggestion is still to go with RC7B1/714 but with large .sfi instead of RC6B2+658?
    I have just come off Rc6B2 with .658 .sfi onto RC7B1 with the Large .714 .sfi and after only 24 hours have noticed am improvement in ADR and signal quality.
    @ audio has tried 7B1 with both .sfi and has found the larger one to be better.
    I can't guarantee you will see an imtprovement as most .sfi's seem to give different results with different carriers but I would certainly say that it is well worth a try.
    maxx71 and paulsdv like this.
    10-20-12 07:15 AM
    As I understand you can connect to your device with loader at ARM level using the following command.

<path to loader folder>\loader.exe /nojvm
    10-20-12 07:31 AM
10,888 ... 214215216217218 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD