Just report back RC7B1 that after the 5 days of battery pulls process ("settle down"), my 9900's ADR becomes 1 to 2% at idle same as I previously installed leaked .714. But now with kind of light browsing and driving. It took longer time to settle down by my operator here in Jakarta, I guess. Thanks guys!
    10-17-12 04:59 PM
    installed the RC7B1 a few days ago over the official Vodafone .714 and seems a little slower than the previous hybrid i installed ( RC4 ).

My biggest worry is the memory leak

10-17-12 05:36 PM
    installed the RC7B1 a few days ago over the official Vodafone .714 and seems a little slower than the previous hybrid i installed ( RC4 ).

My biggest worry is the memory leak

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/c...__23_24_41.jpg
    IMO...RC7B1 is definitely faster than RC4, and about your memory leaks, maybe you have a bad install or it's caused by your 3rd apps.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-17-12 07:08 PM
    Never had the leak on the last build, however I didn't use .714 as the base.
    10-17-12 07:40 PM
    running RC7B1 after 3 days on Torch9860 with base leaked .714 and official .sfi 658..
    sorry for the pic cause this happen when i'm on holiday camping at mountain with 3g connections almost the time.
    i always do mixing base leaked os or official os with .sfi higher or smaller to get better results..

BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices-photo.jpg

thanks to all BL teams.. muaaachhhhhh..
    Sator likes this.
    10-17-12 08:14 PM
    Never had the leak on the last build, however I didn't use .714 as the base.
    Yes, RC4 can't use base .714. I read your meterberry, within 5 hours and you already have 36 MB memory leaks, that's a lot. I recommend you to wipe your device and reinstall it.

10-17-12 08:25 PM
    Hello, Which is the best hybrid for 9790 ? especially for battery life im using .417 , and its nooooooot good.

Thanks in advance.
    10-17-12 09:22 PM
    I would recommend RC6B2 for good battery life.
    however, give RC7B1 a shot, it's fast, stable and battery consumption is okay.
    I have moderate internet usage, 3G on, 50-60 whatsapp msg/hr, few text msg and the avg battery drain rate is 3-4% which is very good. (BB 9900 on RC7B1)
    10-17-12 09:32 PM
    Use the latest one, 714 with rc7b1

Hello, Which is the best hybrid for 9790 ? especially for battery life im using .417 , and its nooooooot good.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 powered by
    BerryLicio.us
    10-17-12 09:32 PM
    Sometime you may not want to take your phone too far, If you have BBM groups you will possibly cause
    a rejoin and so lots of Lag if you fully wipe.
    'bout the bbm groups, I still get re-join, whether using standard wipe or wipe completely, probably caused by my wrong execution.

thanks ifraser. will put that in mind for next os reload. got satisfying ADR and memory leaked wih RC7B1+658 .sfi, also the temp is cooler.

after found BL, never want to use standard official os again. everyday checking here for a new build.

again, thank you all BL team for all your time consuming effort in building this remarkable two thumbs up hybrid.
    zocster and Sator like this.
    10-17-12 09:52 PM
    Trick is:

Wireless off, wifi and gsm
    Backup using DM
    Wipe bbsak
    Load OS
    Pull batt
    With wireless off, still, restore backup.
    Check your ввм now that all will be there.

Don't ever touch your ввм during the backup or restore process.

'bout the bbm groups, I still get re-join, whether using standard wipe or wipe completely, probably caused by my wrong execution.

thanks ifraser. will put that in mind for next os reload. got satisfying ADR and memory leaked wih RC7B1+658 .sfi, also the temp is cooler.

after found BL, never want to use standard official os again. everyday checking here for a new build.

again, thank you all BL team for all your time consuming effort in building this remarkable two thumbs up hybrid.

BerryLicio.us
    deezy87, sheldonbk and will_chrome like this.
    10-17-12 10:12 PM
    Hi guys. I've been a silent follower for quite some time now.
    Just want to get your feedback from Curve 9360 users.
    I installed RC7B1 with 714 base and 714 sfi. Been on it for a week now following a regular 6-hour battery pull schedule. Currently, I'm 7.83% to 9% ADR and temp ranging from 28C to as much as 41C.
    Installed apps: facebook, socialscope, meterberry, Advanced OS with customized LED settings
    Usage style: heavy BBM, average facebook and socialscope, average browsing, close to none on calls and SMS

Please share your observations so I could compare
    10-17-12 10:23 PM
    Trick is:

Wireless off, wifi and gsm
    Backup using DM
    Wipe bbsak
    Load OS
    Pull batt
    With wireless off, still, restore backup.
    Check your ввм now that all will be there.

Don't ever touch your ввм during the backup or restore process.

BerryLicio.us
    already done that, still sometimes the groups won't come back. in some case, the data already been restored before i restored the data using DM. maybe the error is in my pc.

never mind 'bout groups. it's only a small glitch. thanks for the trick.

ps. I noticed that now after soft/hard reset, after the first red led flash, it took some times (slower than previous os) until the bb logo ad the loading menu pops up. but I guess it's from the official os nowdays.
    10-17-12 10:24 PM
    Not sure if latest advance os has fixed the drain issue people are experiencing.

Also, why SS? No push tech and it drains your memory like crazy? Stick to the native apps.

Hi guys. I've been a silent follower for quite some time now.
    Just want to get your feedback from Curve 9360 users.
    I installed RC7B1 with 714 base and 714 sfi. Been on it for a week now following a regular 6-hour battery pull schedule. Currently, I'm 7.83% to 9% ADR and temp ranging from 28C to as much as 41C.
    Installed apps: facebook, socialscope, meterberry, Advanced OS with customized LED settings
    Usage style: heavy BBM, average facebook and socialscope, average browsing, close to none on calls and SMS

Please share your observations so I could compare

BerryLicio.us
    10-17-12 10:34 PM
    Thank you for your thoughts...
    memory drain has not been an issue though...I'm using SS for its feature of being able to post on twitter and facebook simultaneously

Just wondering why can't I keep up with my wife's Bold 9900's cool temp with same RCB1 and base OS and 714 sfi.
    On her device, it stays on about 4% ADR and 24C to 28C on temp

Not sure if latest advance os has fixed the drain issue people are experiencing.

Also, why SS? No push tech and it drains your memory like crazy? Stick to the native apps.

BerryLicio.us
    10-18-12 12:05 AM
    memory drain has not been an issue though...I'm using SS for its feature of being able to post on twitter and facebook simultaneously

Just wondering why can't I keep up with my wife's Bold 9900's cool temp with same RCB1 and base OS and 714 sfi.
    On her device, it stays on about 4% to 28C on temp
    9360's temp always higher than 9900 even with the same RIM OS. My son is also using 9360 and the temp is almost the same with yours. Heat up is one of the 9360's problem.

10-18-12 01:14 AM
    Thanks for sharing that. Just gave me a sigh of relief

9360's temp always higher than 9900 even with the same RIM OS. My son is also using 9360 and the temp is almost the same with yours. Heat up is one of the 9360's problem.

10-18-12 03:09 AM
    There is a small plugin for facebook called selective tweets.

Use that and save yourself drain headaches.

On her device, it stays on about 4% ADR and 24C to 28C on temp
    Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    10-18-12 04:21 AM
    What base and hybrid version work for a 9930? Trying RC4 for non-9900 devices with .649 base isn't working. At all.

BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices-emailsetup.png
    10-18-12 04:39 AM
    Bold 9900 - Mtel Bulgaria- RC7B1 + .714 multiling sfi 3G network, 3 hours after install i got first 1% ADR, after first battery pull i got several 0.8% ADRs. Memory loss 0. This look very promising. Fast and stable so far, but deff. not settled yet
    10-18-12 05:14 AM
    Yes, RC4 can't use base .714. I read your meterberry, within 5 hours and you already have 36 MB memory leaks, that's a lot. I recommend you to wipe your device and reinstall it.

contemplating doing that but going to see if it settles over a few more days.
    10-18-12 05:21 AM
    What base and hybrid version work for a 9930? Trying RC4 for non-9900 devices with .649 base isn't working. At all.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EmailSetup.PNG 
Views:	68 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	123312
    unfortunately I've never tested BL hybrids on 9930, if you wanna try go for RC5B2 with .580 SFI or RC7B1 with .649 /.580 SFI
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    10-18-12 05:40 AM

The install settled in very quickly & have started to show its class. Memory leak is a min 0.3 MB that's acceptable.

My earlier install was RC - 7 beta 1 with 714 os & sfi. Here, I swapped the OS & sfi to 658 and seems to work better with my network.

The ADRs speak for themselves.
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    10-18-12 05:50 AM
    I wanted to go with RC - 6 beta 2 BUT Sator convinced me to try out the 7 beta 1 with 658.

Many Thanks Sator. Seems its doing better.
    Sator likes this.
    10-18-12 05:53 AM
    I have noticed that ADRs are greatly influenced by the condition in which the phone is installed, for e.g. A Clean Wipe to 507 using JL_Cmdr / BBSAK / BBHTools before an install would be ideal - but am $hiT scared of doing this as I don't wanna lose my BBM Groups.

Using DM & doing a Full Backup >> then doing a Full Wipe to 507 >> then install using DM with the phn Radio OFF >> then Restore using DM - - - - will this ensure that BBM Groups are fully retained ?

Gurus plzz comment !
    10-18-12 06:05 AM
10,888 ... 208209210211212 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD