I prefer cognac ...
    hhahahaa. Xanax will help ya-lol or you can try a shot of brandy. hahahahah Maybe some Buddist chanting? lol
    maxx71 likes this.
    10-11-12 05:19 AM
    ... Time for preparing the base... and wait ... the anxiety ... pressing F5
    There are now 2 .sfi's available for .714.
    Are we still advised to stick with the small (Multilanguage) one rather than the All Language with the Voda UK release ?

---------- Post Merged at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Update on new install of RC6B2

Just done a 65 mile round trip on Bluetooth and a short meeting. Couple of e.mails etc.

Re set MeterBerry prior to leaving home, ADR 1.1%. on my return.

RC6 was my favourite of all the BL builds and this update is reinforcing that opinion, although the wipe prior to install may well be a factor too.

Great work Sator and the team.
    maxx71 and BoldAlways like this.
    10-11-12 05:34 AM
    ... Time for preparing the base... and wait ... the anxiety ... pressing F5
    LOL.....i will not torture my F5 button this time and let my device enjoy RC6b2 unless..................................the call log screen bug has been sorted out in this release !
    10-11-12 05:34 AM
    We have been waiting impatiently for RC7B1! What has been your test for this build. Hope, it is better than RC7A1.
    IMO...RC7B1 is the best by far, I recommend users to run RC7B1 with .714 sfi, it's fast, cool temp., good batt life and good memory management.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    BoldAlways and maxx71 like this.
    10-11-12 05:36 AM
    Hi Legal,
    I recall someone said (Sator i think) that a smaller sfi gives best results. I usually follow this and get good results with that.
    Are we still advised to stick with the small (Multilanguage) one rather than the All Language with the Voda UK release ?

---------- Post Merged at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Just done a 65 mile round trip on Bluetooth and a short meeting. Couple of e.mails etc.

RC6 was my favourite of all the BL builds and this update is reinforcing that opinion, although the wipe prior to install may well be a factor too.

Sator and Legal Eagle like this.
    10-11-12 05:37 AM
    IMO...RC7B1 is the best by far, I recommend users to run RC7B1 with .714 sfi, it's fast, cool temp., good batt life and good memory management.

@ Sator, has the call log screen bug fixed in this build ?
    10-11-12 05:43 AM
    The best by far... you guys are growing the anxiety! i will need a botle of cognac to relax
    Now on a serious note... Really the best by far? I cannot imagine what can that be if we realize that previous releases were (are) almoust perfect...As always our BIG Thank you for your (and all the team) work!

maxx71, Legal Eagle and Sator like this.

Thanks Legal, I recommend you/users to use small sfi that comes with the RC7B1 package.

BoldAlways, maxx71 and Legal Eagle like this.
    LOL Maxx... My friend i Do Not believe you will miss a release from BL team...
    LOL.....i will not torture my F5 button this time and let my device enjoy RC6b2 unless..................................the call log screen bug has been sorted out in this release !
    maxx71 likes this.
    10-11-12 05:45 AM
    LOL Maxx... My friend i Do Not believe you will miss a release from BL team...
    That is true......it's like a Blockbuster movie release for me......First Day, First show...LOL
    I am getting Awesome results out of RC6b2, wonder what RC7B will bring on the table ? Anxiety actually might kill the cat !!!!!!! lol
    Willpower...more Willpower....more.......
    BoldAlways likes this.
    10-11-12 05:52 AM
    Just to mention that the ADR I was getting was after only 16 hours after install with only the prior to overnight charge battery pull done !!!
    BoldAlways likes this.
    10-11-12 05:55 AM
    @ Sator, has the call log screen bug fixed in this build ?
    Maxx, I've never had the call log screen bug, attached my call log screen, I'm on RC7B1.

10-11-12 06:10 AM
    Maxx, I've never had the call log screen bug, attached my call log screen, I'm on RC7B1.
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/11/u3urezez.jpg

Thanks Sator,
    Please scroll down a few contacts and exit, re enter and is there a gap between the last contact called and find contact or dial a number ?
    FYI, it did not exsist in both the AT&T builds.
    10-11-12 06:28 AM
    Sator, Has RC7B1 been released? I haven't noticed its download link.
    10-11-12 07:17 AM
    Thanks Sator,
    Please scroll down a few contacts and exit, re enter and is there a gap between the last contact called and find contact or dial a number ?
    FYI, it did not exsist in both the AT&T builds.
    Just tried it with RC7A1 on .714 base/sfi and I see the blank line after doing what you posted above. Never really noticed it before.
    10-11-12 07:24 AM
    Sator, Has RC7B1 been released? I haven't noticed its download link.
    It's hasn't been released yet, Zocs and Ifraser will decide when the RC7B1 is gonna be released.

10-11-12 07:26 AM
    It's hasn't been released yet, Zocs and Ifraser will decide when the RC7B1 is gonna be released.

I've already started to check the Leaked OS forum every hour to see if the next new OS has dropped so you can make a start on RC8 !!!!
    Sator and BoldAlways like this.
    10-11-12 07:37 AM
    Hi All,
    I am running a 9810 .714 RC7A1 for the past couple weeks. Runs great, good battery (heavy use, ADR 2.54%).

One little glitch I don't know if anyone else has noticed... The device is no longer detecting WiFi Hotspots. It is connecting fine to saved WiFi networks, but when I go to Starbucks, McD's, etc where they have the free wifi hotspot, I have to manually go into wifi networks, scan, then go through the wifi logon, whereas I used to get a little yellow signal symbol (or even the annoying popup) that I could click on and do this automatically.

Has anyone else noticed this?
    Sator likes this.
    10-11-12 08:01 AM
    Hi All,
    I am running a 9810 .714 RC7A1 for the past couple weeks. Runs great, good battery (heavy use, ADR 2.54%).

One little glitch I don't know if anyone else has noticed... The device is no longer detecting WiFi Hotspots. It is connecting fine to saved WiFi networks, but when I go to Starbucks, McD's, etc where they have the free wifi hotspot, I have to manually go into wifi networks, scan, then go through the wifi logon, whereas I used to get a little yellow signal symbol (or even the annoying popup) that I could click on and do this automatically.

Has anyone else noticed this?
    I have never had this notification on any OS I have been on, and that's virtually every one RIM has released plus all the BL Hbrids.
    10-11-12 08:21 AM
    I have never had this notification on any OS I have been on, and that's virtually every one RIM has released plus all the BL Hbrids.
    plus 1 on that
    Sator and Legal Eagle like this.
    10-11-12 08:29 AM
    @Ian,

Any chance of RC7b1 releasing today ?
    Once you confirm the torture on the button begins....lol.............btw i meant F5
    10-11-12 08:43 AM
    AHAH Willpower failure!
    @Ian,

Any chance of RC7b1 releasing today ?
    Once you confirm the torture on the button begins....lol.............btw i meant F5
    Sator likes this.
    10-11-12 08:45 AM
    AHAH Willpower failure!
    Who said ???? I am still on RC6b2 !!!
    BoldAlways likes this.
    10-11-12 08:50 AM
    You�re still on RC6B2 because RC7B1 hasn�t released yet...
    maxx71 and Legal Eagle like this.
    10-11-12 08:55 AM
    You�re still on RC6B2 because RC7B1 hasn�t released yet...
    Until then......no Willpower failures
    BoldAlways and Legal Eagle like this.
    10-11-12 08:57 AM
10,888 ... 196197198199200 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD