So it means the team has a week off ... Except for Ian who is testing the new release...
    Sator likes this.
    10-09-12 05:28 AM
    I think sator already has the OS on also and zoc will be testing it also so expect to see results soon.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk on BL Hybrid
    Sator and deezy87 like this.
    10-09-12 05:58 AM
    I feel RC6b2 is good with ADR, it is just unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have been off charge for approx 12 hours and 2 battery pulls ( one as soon as i got it off after the overnight charge an one after 7 hours) and am sitting on 74% battery left.
    Have been a medium usage kind of a day but the power management on this OS is As Good as it gets !
    I have been on AT&Tv2 before this and must say that was a superb build too but this one is cool with a fantastic ADR.

Great Job BL Team !
    Last edited by maxx71; 10-09-12 at 08:19 AM.
    10-09-12 06:31 AM
    I have been off charge for approx 12 hours and 2 battery pulls ( one as soon as i got it off after the overnight charge an one after 7 hours) and am sitting on 74% battery left.
    Have been a medium usage kind of a day but the power management on this OS is As Good as it gets !
    I have been on AT&Tv2 before this and must say that was a superb build too but this one is cool with a fantastic ADR.

Grear Job BL Team !
    Maxx, this RC6B2 was specially made for you guys, the .658 sfi lovers...lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-09-12 07:15 AM
    Maxx, this RC6B2 was specially made for you guys, the .658 sfi lovers...lol

Thanks Sator, from the bottom of our hearts !
    Seriously i don't know how you improved this build over the RC6b1 but it has settled in beautifully, i mean what happened to the settling in period ?
    I personally feel the browser speed is slower than RC7a1 and the AT&Tv2 ( in that order) but the ADR, MDR, smoothness od the device, switching between apps, network latching & signal strenght are second to none.
    The most amazing part is that my device now reboots in less than 25 secs, would you believe that ?

It is Simply Amazing how you pick up a decent OS and make it an AWESOME OS with your magic......Hats off to you
    Sator, BoldAlways and sheldonbk like this.
    10-09-12 07:31 AM
    Thanks for sticking with us Maxx also and helping us iron out the few issues that there has been.

I am now getting to the stage that the last 3 normal RC builds are all amazing and the only thing that seems to be changing I the browser, battery drain and boot times.

maxx71 likes this.
    10-09-12 07:45 AM
    Thanks for sticking with us Maxx also and helping us iron out the few issues that there has been.

I am now getting to the stage that the last 3 normal RC builds are all amazing and the only thing that seems to be changing I the browser, battery drain and boot times.

I guess that you have squeezed everything that can be got out of .714.

Time to start looking for a new OS to drop.

Take a break and a bow guys.
    maxx71, BoldAlways and sheldonbk like this.
    10-09-12 07:50 AM
    Thanks Sator, from the bottom of our hearts !
    Seriously i don't know how you improved this build over the RC6b1 but it has settled in beautifully, i mean what happened to the settling in period ?
    I personally feel the browser speed is slower than RC7a1 and the AT&Tv2 ( in that order) but the ADR, MDR, smoothness od the device, switching between apps, network latching & signal strenght are second to none.
    The most amazing part is that my device now reboots in less than 25 secs, would you believe that ?

It is Simply Amazing how you pick up a decent OS and make it an AWESOME OS with your magic......Hats off to you
    Thanks Maxx, that's what we call it the magic of Berrylicous's touch...lol

Legal Eagle, maxx71 and BoldAlways like this.
    10-09-12 07:51 AM

Grear Job BL Team !
    Maxx, don't rub it in, I don't have time to install this one until Thursday or Friday and you are making it sound sooooo good.

Very jealous !!!!
    10-09-12 08:00 AM
    Thanks Maxx, that's what we call it the magic of Berrylicous's touch...lol

I feel whatever OS were available, you guys have optimised it to the full and i feel take a good well deserved break !
    As we wait for the .727 to arrive next !!!!!!

One little Wish i have, I will try and explain the bug :
    In the cal log screen ( call list) below ' find contact or dial a number' there is a blank space or gap. Way to get the gap is when you scroll down the list of last called numbers ( 6-7 numbers) exit when you re enter the gap appears and when you exit and re enter the gap dissapears.
    This issue is non exsistant in the AT&T builds ( i assume because they use the older cods) but is there in all builds post .523. RIM has not addresed this issue till date, would you guys be able to sort this issue in the next or current build ?
    10-09-12 08:02 AM
    Maxx, don't rub it in, I don't have time to install this one until Thursday or Friday and you are making it sound sooooo good.

Very jealous !!!!
    Trust me it is VERRRRY Goooooooood, i would spare some time an load it instantly.......IT IS INDEED A FANTASTIC BUILD.......Surely, this is not the one to be waiting for that looooong !!!!!!!!!!!
    10-09-12 08:05 AM
    Trust me it is VERRRRY Goooooooood, i would spare some time an load it instantly.......IT IS INDEED A FANTASTIC BUILD.......Surely, this is not the one to be waiting for that looooong !!!!!!!!!!!
    I would if I could, and it's not just the prospect of that first ever wipe that's slowing me down.
    Got a long day away from home tomorrow and need to know that the 9900 is in fine fettle for the busy day ahead.
    It will be loaded as soon as possible (provided I don't c0ck the wipe up and brick the damn thing !!!)
    maxx71 likes this.
    10-09-12 08:11 AM
    I would if I could, and it's not just the prospect of that first ever wipe that's slowing me down.
    Got a long day away from home tomorrow and need to know that the 9900 is in fine fettle for the busy day ahead.
    It will be loaded as soon as possible (provided I don't c0ck the wipe up and brick the damn thing !!!)
    LOL........sounds good. AT&Tv2 is avery good build to survive for one more day.
    No bricking will happen during wipe, don't Worry. I was also s*it scared when i did it first but now am very comfortable and so will you !
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    10-09-12 08:18 AM
    what is the fastest method to wipe phone ? and what is exact sequence to do it ?
    10-09-12 08:31 AM
    what is the fastest method to wipe phone ? and what is exact sequence to do it ?
    I don't know about the fastest but i use the BBSAK and it does a wipe in like 20-30secs but remember to back up with DM before you do this.
    Phusho likes this.
    10-09-12 08:35 AM
    BlackBerry 302: A complete wipe and clean install of your BlackBerry OS | CrackBerry.com

On the verge of doing my first wipe, BB tutorial (link above) has been read and re read !!!
    Phusho likes this.
    10-09-12 08:38 AM
    BlackBerry 302: A complete wipe and clean install of your BlackBerry OS | CrackBerry.com

On the verge of doing my first wipe, BB tutorial (link above) has been read and re read !!!
    Are you loading now ?
    10-09-12 08:42 AM
    Are you loading now ?
    for sure
    maxx71 likes this.
    10-09-12 08:44 AM
    I used maxmem from berrycoder, deleted some sh!t I shouldn't have now I'm at error 205...need to wait for the IT guy so he can give me admin rights to reload the hybrid through my work desktop.....just my luck.

I was however able to download the .714 as my base and got the RC7 I just can't install the .714. I have BBH Tool on this computer as well....will let you guys know how everything goes.
    10-09-12 08:48 AM
    Are you loading now ?
    Afraid not, off out to a business apointment in a few minutes.
    Not before Thursday, honest, willpower wil not fail this time
    maxx71 likes this.
    10-09-12 08:50 AM
    I used maxmem from berrycoder, deleted some sh!t I shouldn't have now I'm at error 205...need to wait for the IT guy so he can give me admin rights to reload the hybrid through my work desktop.....just my luck.

I was however able to download the .714 as my base and got the RC7 I just can't install the .714. I have BBH Tool on this computer as well....will let you guys know how everything goes.
    Keep us posted, you are loading RC6b2 ? It's Awesome !!
    10-09-12 08:55 AM
    I'm going to load RC7A1, it seemed to be like oil, that smooth! But I talked to Mr. Page [IT guy] he said he'll help me out, him and I are cool with one another, so its a win-win situation for me! I hate waiting though, feel naked without my Bold!
    10-09-12 09:04 AM
    I'm going to load RC7A1, it seemed to be like oil, that smooth! But I talked to Mr. Page [IT guy] he said he'll help me out, him and I are cool with one another, so its a win-win situation for me! I hate waiting though, feel naked without my Bold!
    Put your clothes on quickly ! Would reccomend RC6b2 though !
    BoldAlways likes this.
    10-09-12 09:13 AM
    Put your clothes on quickly ! Would reccomend RC6b2 though !
    Quick question, how can I back up I'm searching and I doubt DM will 'find' my phone, how else can I back up or do I have to plug the phone in without battery and hope it finds it....if not I have t wait til I get my a$$ home and restore from there OR! I can restore from last back up from protect, right?

I'll grab the copy of RC6B2 for sh!ts and giggles and perhaps load that aswell
    10-09-12 09:19 AM
    Quick question, how can I back up I'm searching and I doubt DM will 'find' my phone, how else can I back up or do I have to plug the phone in without battery and hope it finds it....if not I have t wait til I get my a$$ home and restore from there OR! I can restore from last back up from protect, right?

I'll grab the copy of RC6B2 for sh!ts and giggles and perhaps load that aswell
    Plug it to the DM without the battery and it will find it ! Does it show error 507 ?
    Protect will have your last data for contacts etc then when you reach home can overlay a DM backup
    deezy87 likes this.
    10-09-12 09:27 AM
10,888 ... 192193194195196 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD