I am thinking you might not have removed 694 from your pc before trying to install, if you are in doubt try removing all the files from the .694
    directory and extracting the hybrid into it.

see picture for confirmation of my current DM page:
    I remove all previous installs before loading a new OS, so i am good to go there......have the base .658 ready and a device showing 507error.
    Downloaded RC6b2 for the third time and it is the AT&T sfi for sure ! Please confirm !!
    10-08-12 08:08 AM
    I remove all previous installs before loading a new OS, so i am good to go there......have the base .658 ready and a device showing 507error.
    Downloaded RC6b2 for the third time and it is the AT&T sfi for sure ! Please confirm !!
    Do you use DM or Apploder maxx? if you use Apploader than you can see the SFI version number, .658 is 5.1.0.485 and the .694 SFI is 5.1.0.507
    maxx71 likes this.
    10-08-12 08:26 AM
    I can 100% confirm after checking the downloaded package that the new links have the 658 sfi, which is 67,613 Kb in size, hope
    this helps.

However, in maxx`s defense, it would appear that media fire has not updated my links that I uploaded the 2nd time grrrrrr
    maxx71 likes this.
    10-08-12 08:28 AM
    Do you use DM or Apploder maxx? if you use Apploader than you can see the SFI version number, .658 is 5.1.0.485 and the .694 SFI is 5.1.0.507
    I use DM but the sfi size and bundle number help me recognize the sfi.
    Are the cods from .658 ? I have sfi date as 19/9 which also confirms it is AT&T.
    I have downloaded for the fouth time and it shows the same.
    10-08-12 08:32 AM
    I can 100% confirm after checking the downloaded package that the new links have the 658 sfi, which is 67,613 Kb in size, hope
    this helps.

However, in maxx`s defense, it would appear that media fire has not updated my links that I uploaded the 2nd time grrrrrr
    That is True, they have not updated the link as yet, the 4th download shows the old files !!!!
    10-08-12 08:34 AM
    Dont download again!!! until I get these damn links sorted. Media fire didnt delete the old packages as I requested.

the Java only is ok but the full os is still incorrect.
    10-08-12 08:38 AM
    Link now shows as invalid link or moved file.....
    10-08-12 08:39 AM
    I use DM but the sfi size and bundle number help me recognize the sfi.
    Are the cods from .658 ? I have sfi date as 19/9 which also confirms it is AT&T.
    I have downloaded for the fouth time and it shows the same.
    Please use the link on the first post For RC6B2, it's fixed now.
    Last edited by Sator; 10-08-12 at 09:15 AM.
    maxx71 likes this.
    10-08-12 08:39 AM
    [QUOTE=Sator;7667175]Ifraser said that's the correct file, mean while he is double checking the file, I'll give you the link for RC6B2, it's Java and 658 SFI only, you can copy and paste them into your Base .658.

Here is the link:

Thanks a Ton, Sator !
    While Ian is sorting the links issue i will use this and for the alx files can i use the ones in RC6b1 ?
    Last edited by maxx71; 10-08-12 at 09:53 AM.
    ifraser likes this.
    10-08-12 08:43 AM
    Third time luck, apologies to those waiting for the correct mix, unless you have used the java which was right the 2nd time

Here is the 9900 Full OS package
    10-08-12 08:48 AM
    @Maxx, thanks for being patient, I have now confirmed these links are the new ones and the old files have been removed as you have noticed.

Please all enjoy this OS, it is worth the wait honest.
    Sator and maxx71 like this.
    10-08-12 08:55 AM
    Thanks a Ton, Sator !
    While Ian is sorting the links issue i will use this and for the alx files can i use the ones in RC6b1 ?
    yes you can use the alx. files from RC6B1
    ifraser and maxx71 like this.
    10-08-12 08:57 AM
    @Maxx, thanks for being patient, I have now confirmed these links are the new ones and the old files have been removed as you have noticed.

Please all enjoy this OS, it is worth the wait honest.
    It better be ( just kidding).......I am sure it will be !!!
    Am loading now as i type !
    Thanks to You and Sator for being there, it's a big solace when you know help is available especially when error 507 is showing on one's device.

I will be back once i load !
    Sator, Legal Eagle and BoldAlways like this.
    10-08-12 09:01 AM
    Third time luck, apologies to those waiting for the correct mix, unless you have used the java which was right the 2nd time

Here is the 9900 Full OS package
    Don't apologise for the delay, I am bricking it at the thought of doing my first ever wipe so I have actually appreciated it !!!

it's a big solace when you know help is available especially when error 507 is showing on one's device.
    Boy, are you right about that !!!!!
    Sator and maxx71 like this.
    10-08-12 09:09 AM
    Don't apologise for the delay, I am bricking it at the thought of doing my first ever wipe so I have actually appreciated it !!!

Legal, i�m usually more foccused on the adr in use and not quit as much in adr in idle, however, last night i tested and ger about 0,83% BBDA and 1% MB. That is in 3G, no wifi, and with 1 bbm group very active. RC7 is what i used.
    Last edited by BoldAlways; 10-08-12 at 09:37 AM. Reason: adicional info
    maxx71 and ifraser like this.
    10-08-12 09:35 AM
    It better be ( just kidding).......I am sure it will be !!!
    Am loading now as i type !
    Thanks to You and Sator for being there, it's a big solace when you know help is available especially when error 507 is showing on one's device.

I will be back once i load !
    Welcome to This side Bro ...
    maxx71 likes this.
    10-08-12 09:36 AM

Got it going, am now officially on RC6b2 and looking good till now !
    Thanks once again for all your help Ian & Sator.

@Legal, it is not tough once we have the tools in hand, the problem here was the waiting and that created anxiety. However it is done !!!
    When do you plan to load this ?
    ifraser and Sator like this.
    10-08-12 09:38 AM
    Welcome to This side Bro ...
    Thanks Mate !
    It sure does look good for now, even after loading of apps etc the temp is 25 degrees cel., which is a HUGE plus.
    Glad to be with the sfi that i love !!! Thanks to Sator for this extra initiative !
    Must say that i enjoyed AT&Tv2 to the hilt this time round.
    BoldAlways and Sator like this.
    10-08-12 09:43 AM
    @Legal, it is not tough once we have the tools in hand, the problem here was the waiting and that created anxiety. However it is done !!!
    When do you plan to load this ?
    Very busy with work until Friday PM so will probably hold off until then as need to have the 9900 guaranteed working .
    Gives me all weekend for settling in and any troubleshooting that may be needed i.e if I something up big style and you guys have to bail me out !!!
    BoldAlways, Sator and maxx71 like this.
    10-08-12 09:43 AM
    Very busy with work until Friday PM so will probably hold off until then as need to have the 9900 guaranteed working .
    Gives me all weekend for settling in and any troubleshooting that may be needed i.e if I something up big style and you guys have to bail me out !!!
    Always there, don't worry
    Legal Eagle and ifraser like this.
    10-08-12 09:48 AM
    Load it soon, load it soon

Just use the instructions I sent to you, it really is easy.
    maxx71 likes this.
    10-08-12 09:49 AM
    As are at least one of the BL team also.

Just let us know if you need a hand.

I have even been known to do remote support but thats shhhhhh
    BoldAlways likes this.
    10-08-12 09:51 AM
    Legal, i�m usually more foccused on the adr in use and not quit as much in adr in idle, however, last night i tested and ger about 0,83% BBDA and 1% MB. That is in 3G, no wifi, and with 1 bbm group very active. RC7 is what i used.
    Mine just went crazy for some reason, still not sure why, hope a wipe and new OS will cure.
    ADR in use was fine, but waking up to find ADR of 2% with NO USE AT ALL was and is puzzling me when I used to wake up to 0.5% ADR overnight.
    And when I say no use I mean that exactly, don't do BBM so phone wasn't receiving anything at all and had 5 bars of 3G (no wifi as router is set to sleep overnight)
    Funnily enought, you mentioning WiFi has got me thinking.
    Still getting 0.6% idle in daytime but that is on Wifi again with 5 bars of 3G, idle discharge rate increases at night when WiFi is off (turn it off on the phone when the router is off too) Wonder if this is somehow a factor ?
    10-08-12 09:58 AM
    Hmmmm...I go out on super guy mode, and RC6B2 gets released! can't wait to go home and load'er up.

I haven't given the AT&T brew a run, and I hear good things....how's this mix versus the AT&T, Sator?

Sent from my BlackBerry� Bold� 9900 - Powered by BerryLicio.us� Ultimate� 7.1 hybrid (RC7A) - Using CB Forums app
    10-08-12 10:06 AM
    I get better results connected to a wifi network in adr. I would give a shot at that wipe and new reload.
    ifraser and Legal Eagle like this.
    10-08-12 10:08 AM
10,888 ... 189190191192193 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD