Awaiting RC6B2 release.
    Sator and sheldonbk like this.
    10-07-12 07:02 PM
    I have trust issues with meterberry lol.
    Likewise, I don't trust MeterBerry. It just seems to me that RIM's built in battery monitor in BlackBerry Device Analyser would be more accurate. As soon as I have my apps reinstalled and data restored, starting the battery monitor is one of the first things that I do. Unrelated, I'm curious about TinyMeter. I think I've tried it before. Free can't be beaten, but it's another app running in the background. Curious so I'll reinstall anyway. LOL
    > Interesting.. just went to appworld web page and it says that Tiny Meter isn't compatible with 9900. Wonder why. Not reliable?
    Last edited by sheldonbk; 10-07-12 at 09:20 PM.
    10-07-12 08:52 PM
    RC6 Beta 2 will be built on the 658 sfi as a base, RC7A is built around the 714 sfi
    Hmm.. 658 was a really solid sfi for me on Rogers if I recall correctly. It's the sfi that you kept using for several versions of RC releases (mabe around 3-6 or so) right Ian?
    > by the way, can you tell that I'm typing a little too much tonight. Got too much to say on too many posts.. LOL
    10-07-12 08:57 PM
    Likewise, I don't trust MeterBerry. It just seems to me that RIM's built in battery monitor in BlackBerry Device Analyser would be more accurate. As soon as I have my apps reinstalled and data restored, starting the battery monitor is one of the first things that I do. Unrelated, I'm curious about TinyMeter. I think I've tried it before. Free can't be beaten, but it's another app running in the background. Curious so I'll reinstall anyway. LOL
    > Interesting.. just went to appworld web page and it says that Tiny Meter isn't compatible with 9900. Wonder why. Not reliable?
    Appworld has the old version of tinymeter v 1.0, attached is tinymeter 1.2 .jad
    I use tinymeter 1.2 instead of meterberry, it's a light app., it doesn't drain memory and it's free....LOL
    Attached Files
    mfdubs likes this.
    10-07-12 11:14 PM
    Another day, another Hybrid mix is a coming from BL. Keep your eye on the thread, just dont break those F5 keys as it will be an hour or so.

RC6 Beta 2 is on its way.
    BoldAlways likes this.
    10-08-12 01:30 AM
    Ok so I was slightly less than an hour to get it prepared but here we go, an updated revision of our
    RC6 build, based on the 7.1.0.658 Operating system so that is what we suggest as your Base OS
    for the best results.

------------------------------------------------------------ Ultimate RC6 Beta 2 - 7.1.0.658 Base OS -----------------------------------------
    Install your Base,
    Download your required Mix of the OS - 9900 Full OS - Java Only for other handsets
    Extract the Hybrid over the Base OS
    Shrink If required
    Backup Handset
    Wipe your handset using BBH or BBsak- this is now showing its importance with a few people getting odd issues
    Run loader.exe or Desktop manager
    Restore your Data
    Enjoy a nice smooth journey into the world of the Berrylicio.us Hybrid Series.

Remember also to follow the Battery pull schedule,
    Last edited by ifraser; 10-08-12 at 08:47 AM.
    ReBeL25, chubals03, Sator and 7 others like this.
    10-08-12 02:02 AM
    Hi,

Is this just as fast as RC7A1?
    10-08-12 02:10 AM
    I would say it is as fast at opening Apps but not as fluid between them

Signal is pretty much the same and the Battery drain is slightly better.

Hot off the press, we also have a new revision of RC7 on the cards
    chubals03 likes this.
    10-08-12 02:18 AM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/08/hame3emu.jpg

Thnx for the reply! Great news on RC7
    10-08-12 02:23 AM
    great ifraser. Waiting for revision version of RC7! when do we expect it to be available?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/08/hame3emu.jpg

10-08-12 02:49 AM
    I am told this week at some point, Sator will let you know once he has completed the
    mix for us to test.
    10-08-12 02:59 AM
    Ok so I was slightly less than an hour to get it prepared but here we go, an updated revision of our
    RC6 build, based on the 7.1.0.658 Operating system so that is what we suggest as your Base OS
    for the best results.

------------------------------------------------------------ Ultimate RC6 Beta 2 - 7.1.0.658 Base OS -----------------------------------------
    Install your Base,
    Download your required Mix of the OS - 9900 Full OS - Java Only for other handsets
    Shrink If required
    Backup Handset
    Wipe your handset using BBH or BBsak- this is now showing its importance with a few people getting odd issues
    Restore your Data

@ Ian/Sator,

I believe the sfi included in the full 9900 OS is the .694sfi....please confirm !
    Sator and sofes like this.
    10-08-12 06:02 AM
    @ Ian/Sator,

I believe the sfi included in the full 9900 OS is the .694sfi....please confirm !
    I detected the same. must say though that it looks to be a nice sfi.
    10-08-12 06:19 AM
    @ Ian/Sator,

Maxx, it's supposed to come with .658 SFI, Ifraser is investigating it right now. If you still have the .658 SFI from RC6B1, you can replace it.

Guys, I'm sorry for this inconvinience

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    maxx71 likes this.
    10-08-12 06:21 AM
    Maxx, it's supposed to come with .658 SFI, Ifraser is investigating it right now. If you still have the .658 SFI from RC6B1, you can replace it.

Guys, I'm sorry for this inconvinience

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    That's fine Sator,
    I have the .658 sfi. I have sent you a query via the PM, please confirm !

Thanks !
    Sator likes this.
    10-08-12 06:26 AM
    Noooooooo!!!!!! , I took the files from the wrong directory!!!

Sorry to everyone, my f*ck up.

I will be posting the links in a moment to the correct OS mix

Definetely the right version

Install your Base,
    Shrink If required
    Backup Handset
    Restore your Data

Last edited by ifraser; 10-08-12 at 08:47 AM.
    maxx71, Phusho and sheldonbk like this.
    10-08-12 06:36 AM

Not an issue Ian !
    10-08-12 06:41 AM

did you use AT&T V2?
    10-08-12 06:44 AM
    I guess that was the one I packaged up, forgetting I had used my own laptop to install RC6 Beta 2 not my work one
    10-08-12 06:57 AM
    Those of you that have reloaded using the supplied mix i apologies however it was only the ATT v2 mix so
    will do you no harm.

Please feel free to now get the correct links in the posts above or on the 1st post of the thread
    Sator, maxx71, Legal Eagle and 1 others like this.
    10-08-12 07:04 AM
    Those of you that have reloaded using the supplied mix i apologies however it was only the ATT v2 mix so
    will do you no harm.

Please feel free to now get the correct links in the posts above or on the 1st post of the thread
    @Ian, i think you still have the .694 sfi in that package. Not sure about the cods though, pls confirm !
    10-08-12 07:45 AM
    Nope, it is dated 11/09/2012, 694 is dated 19/09/2012

Having them both on different laptops helps confirm this.
    10-08-12 07:59 AM
    Nope, it is dated 11/09/2012, 694 is dated 19/09/2012

Having them both on different laptops helps confirm this.
    But on update, DM shows bundle 1997 ?
    10-08-12 08:02 AM
    I am thinking you might not have removed 694 from your pc before trying to install, if you are in doubt try removing all the files from the .694
    directory and extracting the hybrid into it.

see picture for confirmation of my current DM page:
    10-08-12 08:06 AM
    sfi size in AT&T is 67546KB and the sfi size in .658 is 67613 kb.......that too helps me figure out that it is the .694sfi
    10-08-12 08:06 AM
10,888 ... 188189190191192 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD