With wifi on or?
    never use WiFi - ONLY 3G...
    09-28-12 02:54 PM
    Someone is busy in the kitchen. RC7A ....
    oppsss.... watchin' now ...

steak n kidney pie of 714 ? ..
    Last edited by audio_engr; 09-28-12 at 03:00 PM.
    09-28-12 02:56 PM
    This ones Raspberry Pi. Lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk on BL Hybrid
    ria__x likes this.
    09-28-12 03:08 PM
    what do you guys do with your connections cause like for me, i put my network on (presuming thats2g/ 3g?) and whenever i put wifi on (is that uma?) with 3g on too, that proper wastes my battery. so i only use 3g + wifi when i am downloading stuff at home and that's not often cause am always on my laptop.. so when you's say you dont use 3g is that you putting 'only mobile network' preferred?
    09-28-12 04:13 PM
    Holy smokes!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what these guys chef up next....what if this new batch is so good, that the OS team at RIM decides to end their misery like the iPhone workers in China LOL BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

No offence was meant with that joke, but then again offence is taken not given.
    ifraser likes this.
    09-28-12 04:45 PM
    This ones Raspberry Pi. Lol.

OMG! I freakin' love raspberries!!!!!!
    ifraser likes this.
    09-28-12 05:19 PM
    Guys, I got the r6b1 loaded on my bb990, already been using it for the past 5 days.

Everything is running smoothly except the memory drops like 20+mb in less than 6 hours.

Do you think the hybrid has not settled in yet? Or it may be a faulty app.

The OS hasn't been shrunk.. I'm currently on an unli-data plan.

Apps I'm using which runs in the background:
    Bebuzz
    Patternlock
    Quicklaunch

Memory cleaner does not help in getting the lost memory back( are there other app I can use?)
    Removing the battery resolves the problem.

Assuming that the OS is settled in, do I still need to do battery pulls?

However since I'm using an otterbox I find this rather annoying to do a hard reset. Once the os is settled Hehe..

advance thanks for any advice on this one.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-28-12 06:29 PM
    Have you been doing the scheduled battery pulls? Once every 6 hours? it may also be a poorly written app as well.

Advance OS and LED has a 'device optimizer' feature, that may help your woes, give it a shot! I swear by it.

Sent from my BlackBerry� Bold� 9900 - Powered by BerryLicio.us Ultimate 7.1 hybrid - Using CrackBerry Forums app!
    09-28-12 06:33 PM
    Have you been doing the scheduled battery pulls? Once every 6 hours? it may also be a poorly written app as well.

Advance OS and LED has a 'device optimizer' feature, that may help your woes, give it a shot! I swear by it.

Sent from my BlackBerry� Bold� 9900 - Powered by BerryLicio.us Ultimate 7.1 hybrid - Using CrackBerry Forums app!

I'll give that app a try.. Thanks

09-28-12 06:44 PM

Apps I'm using which runs in the background:
    Bebuzz
    Patternlock
    Quicklaunch

Are you or did you get an Uncaught Exception error when the phone starts? I was getting it from certain apps, QL was one of them.
    09-28-12 07:09 PM
    Are you or did you get an Uncaught Exception error when the phone starts? I was getting it from certain apps, QL was one of them.

Nope, I don't get any error at startup.

09-28-12 07:31 PM
    Hi Dennis! Good to know there's more kababayan using BL Hybrids.. Yeah a battery pull a day should do for your device to settle.

Tagay!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    09-28-12 08:43 PM
    Hi, im new to this and i have no clue to install this on my bb9900.., can anybody help me? i just downloaded RC6b1 and don't know what to do. thx! i have version .658
    Last edited by danny__boy; 09-28-12 at 10:14 PM.
    09-28-12 09:41 PM
    Hi, im new to this and i have no clue to install this on my bb9900.., can anybody help me? i just downloaded RC6b1 and don't know what to do. thx!

Hi, there's instruction on the first page of this thread hope it helps cheers

09-28-12 10:09 PM
    i dragged it to the java folder, but how do i shrink?? im clueless srry
    09-28-12 10:16 PM
    What base OS is the best so far?
    09-28-12 11:32 PM
    @danny You'll need a program called BBH Tool load it up and select files you don't want, and those will be shrunk out.
    Last edited by sharma0702; 09-28-12 at 11:37 PM.
    ifraser likes this.
    09-28-12 11:33 PM
    What base OS is the best so far?
    That is all depending on what worked the best for you.
    siele likes this.
    09-28-12 11:33 PM
    Hi Dennis! Good to know there's more kababayan using BL Hybrids.. Yeah a battery pull a day should do for your device to settle.

Tagay!

Nyce! Haha. Are you with Globe? Which sfi works for you best?

I removed bebuzz led, and started using the advance led.. The application got a lot to give including a head ache navigating thru it thou worth it.

AND it solved the issue!

RC6 is now settled in..

Please do not rush R7!! Hahahah

It takes a lot of time before we get to enjoy the new hybrid and I won't be able to resist installing again if it gets released soon!

Thank You BL team and BL users!!
    You all rock!

Sator, sheldonbk, maxx71 and 2 others like this.
    09-29-12 12:16 AM
    We will be testing the new mix so any new users might want to hold off a couple of days till we get any wee niggles ironed out over the next couple of days.

@dennis this might be for you if you want to try a new OS.

maxx71, BigwhiteUK, Sator and 2 others like this.
    09-29-12 04:05 AM
    We will be testing the new mix so any new users might want to hold off a couple of days till we get any wee niggles ironed out over the next couple of days.

@dennis this might be for you if you want to try a new OS.

The ideal mix for me would be :

.658sfi (the best for me as yet) for signal/wifi locking connectivity and coolest till date for me thus enhancing battery life as well.
    OS to be like the AT&T special edition wihich gives a fastet browser speeds yet and the snappiest of all RC builds till date.

Waiting Anxiously for the next build with the above mentioned
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    09-29-12 05:45 AM
    The ideal mix for me would be :

.658sfi (the best for me as yet) for signal/wifi locking connectivity and coolest till date for me thus enhancing battery life as well.
    OS to be like the AT&T special edition wihich gives a fastet browser speeds yet and the snappiest of all RC builds till date.
    Plus one on that, .658 .sfi with Special Edition power management would be an awesome combo methinks !!!

Personally I think that .658 .sfi is the new .523 and will be around for several builds to come.
    maxx71 likes this.
    09-29-12 05:51 AM
    Plus one on that, .658 .sfi with Special Edition power management would be an awesome combo methinks !!!

Personally I think that .658 .sfi is the new .523 and will be around for several builds to come.
    I feel the .658 is better than .523 in terms of signal locking, power management and being the coolest one !
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    09-29-12 05:58 AM
    Don't know how many of you have this issue or is it just me:

In the call log screen below 'Find contact or dial the number' in between where the number and info of the last caller is, there is white or blank space but when you exit and re enter the gap dissapers. Sometimes if you scroll down the call list and exit and then re-enter the gap pops up again.

This issue is non existant in the AT&T special edition but was there in all builds since the .391.

Has anyone noticed or is it just me !

*edit ; i have noticed this on 9900 and 9790 only not sure about the other devices though.
    Last edited by maxx71; 09-29-12 at 06:32 AM.
    09-29-12 06:23 AM
    I feel the .658 is better than .523 in terms of signal locking, power management and being the coolest one !
    Please could post .658 sfi file for me use. Thanks.
    09-29-12 08:03 AM
10,888 ... 167168169170171 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD