I agree. 658 was good. I had it on for a couple of days and had no issues at all.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk on BL Hybrid
    09-24-12 02:52 PM

RGSHAH is right about Whatsapp though, I have seen it mentioned as a battery killer in several threads.
    yup... they say so is Meterberry ... ... but somehow I like that Apps, though zocs says Device Analyzer is better.

WhatApps sure is a batt sucker ... ... confirmed one !!
    BigwhiteUK likes this.
    09-24-12 03:15 PM
    Advance OS and LED will be adding a memory, battery, and temp monitor.....actually it is added now, roughly 385kb in size, and does a whole lot of other sh!t other apps can't, and would gladly charge you for.....advance os is FREE
    hamsterwheel and BigwhiteUK like this.
    09-24-12 03:25 PM
    Certainly no worse than .523 for me on Voda UK but it's still early days.
    Thanks Legal. So you definitely prefer this RC6 beta1 with .658 sifi compared to RC5 beta2 with .523 sifi for the 9900? I'm just trying to make a decision
    09-24-12 03:29 PM
    Slay.. it was a compliment, and you may not be a God; but a Goddess in our eyes
    Slayohslay likes this.
    09-24-12 04:20 PM
    BL Ultimate for OS 7 RC 6 Beta 1 full 9900 is getting worser and worser for me the battery is on 6.9% average right now yesterday it was something arround 5% i'm on day 2 now...

While RC5B2 was on 3% after two days.

Need to settle more?
    09-24-12 04:52 PM
    Perhaps a little more settling in, I pound the $hit out of my Bold, and see ADR of 5 on high usage. Give it some time, if it still doesn't sit well, try a wipe and load again.

Sent from my BlackBerry� Bold� 9900 - Powered by BerryLicio.us Ultimate 7.1 hybrid - Using CrackBerry Forums app!
    09-24-12 06:33 PM
    I am jumping here to share my feedback about .694. Yesterday I installed .694 with special hybrid but battery was continiously heating at 33 degree and above. Signal was not as great as .714. Although, I was on .714 for the last 5 days but just to test .694, I installed y'day. Happy to back .714 original without hybrid. Battery is super and signal is also better.
    09-24-12 07:28 PM
    BL Ultimate for OS 7 RC 6 Beta 1 full 9900 is getting worser and worser for me the battery is on 6.9% average right now yesterday it was something arround 5% i'm on day 2 now...

While RC5B2 was on 3% after two days.

Need to settle more?
    What base OS are you using?
    09-24-12 07:45 PM
    This update is for Slay

(i hv a regular 9900, nothing special. this ADR is jus' abt the highest it gets)

Using 3G
    -- on a constant 2 hrs conf voice-call with Data transfer of incoming emails / outgoing emails + some BBM (altogether)
    Sator likes this.
    09-24-12 08:09 PM
    I am jumping here to share my feedback about .694. Yesterday I installed .694 with special hybrid but battery was continiously heating at 33 degree and above. Signal was not as great as .714. Although, I was on .714 for the last 5 days but just to test .694, I installed y'day. Happy to back .714 original without hybrid. Battery is super and signal is also better.

This is 658 thread, you've already posted the same thing in 694.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-24-12 09:01 PM
    This update is for Slay

(i hv a regular 9900, nothing special. this ADR is jus' abt the highest it gets)

Click to view quoted image

Using 3G
    -- on a constant 2 hrs conf voice-call with Data transfer of incoming emails / outgoing emails + some BBM (altogether)
    for me,'real' ADR if the reading "since Power Up" probably around 1-2 days ( 12-24 hours ).I think your ADR is that good because your bb has just being charged.
    But,this BL hybrid definitely improve the bb performance.
    Now I'm in att special hybrid and i find it better than RC6A19900M_v7.1.0.649_P5.1.0.480 ( 658 sfi ).

Thanks to hybrid masters in BL
    Sator likes this.
    09-24-12 10:52 PM
    the .694 hybrid is really fast

lightening fast browser and very low battery drain

looks like a camper
    09-24-12 11:23 PM
    Even if it's closed? I always exit out of it

I installed it last Thurs so ok Day 5

But I need whatsapp - for all those defectors and those other phones "that shall not be mentioned" users. lol
    it stays on even after exit.. a lot of memory and cpu it eats

all the defectors are texting me since 2 days XD
    09-24-12 11:25 PM
    the .694 hybrid is really fast

lightening fast browser and very low battery drain

looks like a camper

Yes, it's very fast indeed..., "Speedy Gonzales style browser"....LOL

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-24-12 11:41 PM
    What base OS are you using?
    Base os .658 but when i'm telling you this the battery average is 3.43 right now on day 3 so its getting better right now!
    09-25-12 12:02 AM
    Alright i give up, ive tried every other hybrid for my 9790, still dont see any improvement even after the settling time. On heavy bbm usage the adr used to go to 16-20% Adr where as on idle i used to get 2-3%ADR. i dont have any email setup on my bb so that rules out the possibility of the high adr rate cause of emails. I only use my blackberry for calls, sms and bbm.

Anyway currently i am on .714 base and .523sfi rc6+A1.

(P.s i live in UAE and my carrier is etisalat)
    09-25-12 12:08 AM
    Base os .658 but when i'm telling you this the battery average is 3.43 right now on day 3 so its getting better right now!
    Ok keeps us updated!
    09-25-12 12:44 AM
    This update is for Slay

Click to view quoted image

Using 3G
    Hmm , not bad. Still cant get kind of ADR tho. Lucky you, unlucky me
    09-25-12 12:48 AM
    Alright i give up, ive tried every other hybrid for my 9790, still dont see any improvement even after the settling time. On heavy bbm usage the adr used to go to 16-20% Adr where as on idle i used to get 2-3%ADR. i dont have any email setup on my bb so that rules out the possibility of the high adr rate cause of emails. I only use my blackberry for calls, sms and bbm.

Anyway currently i am on .714 base and .523sfi rc6+A1.

(P.s i live in UAE and my carrier is etisalat)
    Mind telling us whats the other Apps you using? Dont blame the Hybrid, OS, blame the Apps, usage pattern
    wesside_paki likes this.
    09-25-12 12:49 AM
    Twitter 6tools msn gtalk and thats it :/ thats it. Im not blaming the hybrids, i see they've worked perfect for other users, Im just curious why its not working out for me lol.

(Edit: I hardly use twitter msn and gtalk, maybe once in two days)
    Last edited by wesside_paki; 09-25-12 at 12:56 AM.
    Sator likes this.
    09-25-12 12:53 AM
    it stays on even after exit.. a lot of memory and cpu it eats

all the defectors are texting me since 2 days XD
    Hmm, i dont think so. When you on your whatsapp, press the BB button and Exit it. If you not doing so, try and hold the BB button on your home screen, it will show, BBm, Home, Browser, Whatsapp, etc. When you press the Exit button while in Whatsapp, try and press your Whatsapp again in homescreen, not there means, it is running, for incoming Whatsapp's, but will not eats alot of memory and battery?
    Last edited by Slayohslay; 09-25-12 at 12:59 AM.
    09-25-12 12:56 AM
    Twitter 6tools msn gtalk and thats it :/ thats it. Im not blaming the hybrids, i see they've worked perfect for other users, Im just curious why its not working out for me lol.
    You've been running all those apps? How many days have you been running this BL build? Have you dont your battery pulls? Have you follow every steps of the Battery Pulls schedule that recomended by others?
    wesside_paki likes this.
    09-25-12 12:58 AM
    You've been running all those apps? How many days have you been running this BL build? Have you dont your battery pulls? Have you follow every steps of the Battery Pulls schedule that recomended by others?
    Nope, I run them only when i need to use them. The only app that runs is bbm. I've been running it for 4 days now with battery pulls , over night charge bla bla. Yes i've followed every step :/
    09-25-12 01:42 AM
    Nope, I run them only when i need to use them. The only app that runs is bbm. I've been running it for 4 days now with battery pulls , over night charge bla bla. Yes i've followed every step :/
    Hmm, try different build from BL then. Re-wipe your device and do it all over?

Try the .649 + BL Ultimate Special Edition for At&t
    09-25-12 01:46 AM
10,888 ... 161162163164165 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD