No offence to the poster you're replying to Slay, but every time you install a new OS whether a leak,official, or a hybrid...they all take time to settle, don'y kid yourself.
    MMM, i could have said it better myself, see last post lol
    BigwhiteUK and deezy87 like this.
    09-22-12 12:17 PM
    still downloading leak zzzzzzz
    09-22-12 12:22 PM
    every time you install a new OS whether a leak,official, or a hybrid...they all take time to settle, don'y kid yourself.
    Yeah, i know so because i've been a OS / Hybrid junkie my ownself lol thats the key to the Peak performance of one OS / Hybrid. they need 'sometimes' to relax-en their body to perform well lol
    Last edited by Slayohslay; 09-22-12 at 12:29 PM.
    09-22-12 12:26 PM
    Yeah, i know so because i've been a OS / Hybrid junkie my ownself lol thats the key to the Peak performance of one OS / Hybrid. they need 'sometimes' to relax-en their body to perform well lol
    We're in the same boat Slay!
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    09-22-12 12:30 PM
    Oh for f*ck sakes! The work laptop I'm using to load the hybrid crashed....got app 200 error when the phone loaded...went into DM and selected update, and it is saying it can't connect to my device. I think I've bricked this thing somebody just shoot me already, this blows!
    09-22-12 12:35 PM
    Not good Sharma!!!! Hope all works out
    09-22-12 12:37 PM
    agreed,every instal need time to settle
    just imagine,totally replace all files ( fresh instal) compare to replace only some java files (more over upgrade with same base and sfi )...which one is more fast to have fully setling time ?
    but that's my exprience only..after all,i'm very-very newby in hybrid world...

adios
    09-22-12 12:44 PM
    Oh for f*ck sakes! The work laptop I'm using to load the hybrid crashed....got app 200 error when the phone loaded...went into DM and selected update, and it is saying it can't connect to my device. I think I've bricked this thing somebody just shoot me already, this blows!
    Fingers crossed for you mate, hope you get it back to life without too much grief.
    09-22-12 12:44 PM
    Not good Sharma!!!! Hope all works out
    Fingers crossed for you mate, hope you get it back to life without too much grief.
    I FIXED IT!!!!!!!!! I downladed jl_cmder and tada! Thank god! I was seriously going to cry lol
    09-22-12 12:46 PM
    Think I would have cried with ya
    deezy87 and Sator like this.
    09-22-12 12:50 PM
    agreed,every instal need time to settle
    just imagine,totally replace all files ( fresh instal) compare to replace only some java files (more over upgrade with same base and sfi )...which one is more fast to have fully setling time ?
    but that's my exprience only..after all,i'm very-very newby in hybrid world...

adios
    Its totally the same i think, because we totally swap over the old modules that running in our Blackberry with the new one. So, make sense.
    09-22-12 12:52 PM
    I FIXED IT!!!!!!!!! I downladed jl_cmder and tada! Thank god! I was seriously going to cry lol
    Nice one.

Time for a few celebratory beers methinks !!!
    deezy87 and maxx71 like this.
    09-22-12 12:52 PM
    Relax lol, we have BBsak, Jl_cmdr to wipe if anything went wrong
    09-22-12 12:53 PM
    Well day 2 of install of my hybrid...is it still to early to get better battery? Because as of right now, still quite high, in fact not much improvement at all

A little background - bought phone used, had to replace memory card reader...(did it my self lol) everything now works as it should. BUT. I have this major issue, that randomly my battery will have a sudden drop for eg...will be on 70 and like the next minute will go drop to under 10 and radio shuts off. Plug it it, and immediately charges back to where it was. This will happen randomly, no set % will trigger it. Could be 80, 50, 35 whatever.

I've tried so many os's thinking that would solve the issue, but to no avail. Even got another battery from amazon and even that one is doing it.
    So, is it hardware?

When I'm not getting these sudden drops, battery drain is still pretty high around 6-10 (sometimes) even on this hybrid.

Any thoughts? I'm ready to chuck this thing out the window
    09-22-12 01:03 PM
    Just installed leaked .714, as is, shrunk to how I like - 73mb. sfi is 66mb. Noticed upgrades were available for BBM and BB Protect, so no new versions with leak? Currently installing my apps
    deezy87 likes this.
    09-22-12 01:05 PM
    Well day 2 of install of my hybrid...is it still to early to get better battery? Because as of right now, still quite high, in fact not much improvement at all

A little background - bought phone used, had to replace memory card reader...(did it my self lol) everything now works as it should. BUT. I have this major issue, that randomly my battery will have a sudden drop for eg...will be on 70 and like the next minute will go drop to under 10 and radio shuts off. Plug it it, and immediately charges back to where it was. This will happen randomly, no set % will trigger it. Could be 80, 50, 35 whatever.

I've tried so many os's thinking that would solve the issue, but to no avail. Even got another battery from amazon and even that one is doing it.
    So, is it hardware?

When I'm not getting these sudden drops, battery drain is still pretty high around 6-10 (sometimes) even on this hybrid.

Any thoughts? I'm ready to chuck this thing out the window
    I think its not the Hybrid's fault. Maybe your battery or hardware or something. Not sure what it is, but try and get a new battery first? Make sure it is OEM batt btw
    09-22-12 01:08 PM
    Just installed leaked .714, as is, shrunk to how I like - 73mb. sfi is 66mb. Noticed upgrades were available for BBM and BB Protect, so no new versions with leak? Currently installing my apps
    I dont think the .sfi from the latest Leak of .714 is somehow, good.. In my opinion tbh, i dont know looks like another crappy .sfi for me
    09-22-12 01:09 PM
    I dont think the .sfi from the latest Leak of .714 is somehow, good.. In my opinion tbh, i dont know looks like another crappy .sfi for me
    Bad signal, running hot or both ?
    09-22-12 01:11 PM
    still downloading the leaks.....
    09-22-12 01:24 PM
    me too..
    sat nite connection is so slow
    09-22-12 01:28 PM
    I just went into my world section of App World, and saw those updates to BBM and protect as well.
    09-22-12 01:37 PM

Just reload the phone again, don't panic. As long as you have your backup its not the end of the world.

So 714 is not a great build then? We are sticking with the 2 builds we have created this weekend so hold on to your hats ATT users because as long as it is tested the special edition will be available soon.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk on BL Hybrid
    Last edited by ifraser; 09-22-12 at 01:45 PM.
    deezy87 and Sator like this.
    09-22-12 01:42 PM
    Well thats .714 loaded with apps. Not as zippy or snappy, though early days. Will keep all updated
    09-22-12 02:42 PM
    Just reload the phone again, don't panic. As long as you have your backup its not the end of the world.

So 714 is not a great build then? We are sticking with the 2 builds we have created this weekend so hold on to your hats ATT users because as long as it is tested the special edition will be available soon.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk on BL Hybrid
    My work laptop crashed as I was loading the hybrid got app 200 error...grabbed jl_cmder, wiped and started again lol so far so good.
    09-22-12 03:12 PM
    is it reccomended to have .714 base for upcoming release (not the AT&T one) so i can install fresh base os on pc for when it drops.
    09-22-12 04:05 PM
10,888 ... 153154155156157 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD