Just finished a completely clean install (hope it's that last for awhile).

Wiped the phone installed the full 9900 version of RC5B2 with a few items shrunk and only installed a few apps.

Will test it as is for a few days and see how everything goes. So far it's perfect.

The only drawback to installing a hybrid is that you have to wipe the device and re-install everything. I guess I'm going to have to rethink what apps I really need.
    09-18-12 01:55 PM
    The only drawback to installing a hybrid is that you have to wipe the device and re-install everything. I guess I'm going to have to rethink what apps I really need.

No you don't.

I have installed every version of the BL Hybrid and have never wiped my 9900 once.

Used DM to install and had no issues at all.
    09-18-12 02:02 PM
    No you don't.

I have installed every version of the BL Hybrid and have never wiped my 9900 once.

No,you dont but it is advisable too,

saying that you can backup your apps using BBH-tool then just restore them before your data
    saves doing them one by one.
    09-18-12 02:10 PM
    Just installed the RC5B2. Facing up with the problem of registering BeWeather. Anybody else has this issue?
    09-18-12 02:19 PM
    Just installed the RC5B2. Facing up with the problem of registering BeWeather. Anybody else has this issue?
    A battery pull perhaps?
    09-18-12 02:24 PM
    I always back-ed up my data using DM and backing up my 3rd apps using BBSak nor BBHtool, but i NEVER restore the 3rd apps using it. I always install my apps 1 by 1 just to make sure there is no error and multiple .cods/apps under my Application Management because it happens to me before where is my apps are all over the place under my Application Management! Well, i've learn my lesson and mistake and never wanna do it again. or it is just me and my BB? Whatever
    09-18-12 02:27 PM
    Well I was amused!
    deezy87 likes this.
    09-18-12 02:32 PM
    beta 3?! lol, you need to make a blog so i can subscribe and get the updates first
    deezy87 likes this.
    09-18-12 02:33 PM
    beta 3?! lol, you need to make a blog so i can subscribe and get the updates first
    Lol, whenever you are free, keep on pressing the F5 button on this thread lol!
    deezy87 likes this.
    09-18-12 02:35 PM
    Lol, whenever you are free, keep on pressing the F5 button on this thread lol!
    so right!! thanks for the advices *presses f5*
    09-18-12 02:39 PM
    so right!! thanks for the advices *presses f5*
    Lol, dont do it now lol! When the time is right*, then do it!
    09-18-12 02:42 PM
    Is there an advantage to using DM instead of just running the loader.exe?

you can backup your apps using BBH-tool then just restore them before your data
    saves doing them one by one.
    What do you mean when you say restore the apps before the data?
    09-18-12 02:43 PM
    If it was a clean install you'll have to register it. If you don't have the license key you can get it by going here Untitled Document

They will email it to you and you can save it since it stays the same.
    09-18-12 02:47 PM
    What do you mean when you say restore the apps before the data?
    Restore the 3rd apps BEFORE you restore your DATA which is contacts, bbm contacts, settings etc. Correct me if im wrong
    ifraser likes this.
    09-18-12 02:48 PM
    A battery pull perhaps?
    Done. Several times. How's Raikkohad built by the way?
    09-18-12 02:55 PM
    Done. Several times. How's Raikkohad built by the way?
    The problem yet still persist? Hmm, not sure, just load it a couple of mins ago lol! give it sometimes to settles and please, dont discuss other Hybrid on this thread this is BL series thread, not a free thread lol!
    ifraser likes this.
    09-18-12 02:57 PM
    More than one occassion, bellshare server is undergoing maintenance or another.

Give it time then try again, no issues registring here.

If it was a clean install you'll have to register it. If you don't have the license key you can get it by going here Untitled Document

09-18-12 02:58 PM
    dont discuss other Hybrid on this thread this is BL series thread, not a free thread lol!
    It is the most ethical way. Yes
    Slayohslay, ifraser and sheldonbk like this.
    09-18-12 03:01 PM

That's the thing. It was a clean install and I used the key that I have. It gave me the message saying that BeWeather was registered on another ROM/Device and I need to use their transfer license utility. So I did, they emailed me exactly the same key which is also not working with the same message. I emailed their CS but it....sucks, cause they just ignore their customers...
    09-18-12 03:03 PM
    Ahem....we have a blog, its in my signature

Anyone want a new OS to play with??????

Well here it is, the later installment of the BL Ultimate Series of Hybrids

BL Ultimate Hybrid for OS 7.1 RC6 Alpha 1

This is Java Only so basically pick your base for your Handset, we still recommend 7.1.0.523 but as some handsets are now higher choose wisely.

Please let us know if you find any issues.
    09-18-12 03:05 PM
    Ensure your mobihand account has also the up to date OS version and device pin, as it pulls the data from there for your registration.

That's the thing. It was a clean install and I used the key that I have. It gave me the message saying that BeWeather was registered on another ROM/Device and I need to use their transfer license utility. So I did, they emailed me exactly the same key which is also not working with the same message. I emailed their CS but it....sucks, cause they just ignore their customers...
    09-18-12 03:06 PM
    RC6 Alpha 1 aka RC5 beta 3 is here lol! Guess im the first one who get to download it lol!
    ifraser likes this.
    09-18-12 03:07 PM
    Restore the 3rd apps BEFORE you restore your DATA which is contacts, bbm contacts, settings etc. Correct me if im wrong
    No, you are perfectly correct
    09-18-12 03:07 PM
    Ensure your mobihand account has also the up to date OS version and device pin, as it pulls the data from there for your registration.
    Well, the mobihand is gone as far as i know. I bought this app 4 days ago from appworld. And I was re-flashing my phone 2-3 times already and every time the registration has been successful. Except for now. Arghhhhhh...... I hate bellshare......
    09-18-12 03:12 PM
    If you bought from appworld it shouldn't be a problem.
    09-18-12 03:24 PM
10,888 ... 135136137138139 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD