Sator, which cod were you talking about? Wanna send it? I can inject it right now.
    09-14-12 10:08 PM
    Sator, which cod were you talking about? Wanna send it? I can inject it right now.

It's smartcard resource lib cod, I'll send it to Zocter by ввм� right now. Please get it from him, Since I'm away..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-14-12 10:30 PM
    On day of install pull battery before going to bed and do full charge overnight.
    Just about to reboot and do a full charge overnight
    ...and I'm going to let it charge overnight...
    What do you guys mean by "overnight?" I thought you weren't supposed to leave the phone on the charger for too long once its @ 100%????

It typically takes 1.5-2hrs for my battery to reach full charge...do you guys only sleep 2hrs per night?
    09-15-12 12:29 AM
    09-15-12 12:42 AM
    Good day guys. Loading RC5B on my 9900. Just want to find out where exactly the browser patch needs to be pasted to?

Thanks in advance.
    09-15-12 05:32 AM
    Good day guys. Loading RC5B on my 9900. Just want to find out where exactly the browser patch needs to be pasted to?

Thanks in advance.
    Hi! To the Java folder - replace the files But before installing the OS on your phone.
    dj_pavo likes this.
    09-15-12 05:36 AM
    Hi! To the Java folder - replace the files But before installing the OS on your phone.
    Or if you already load the RC5B but forgot to paste the browser patch into the Java folder as stated above, u can always inject it using BBsak or BBHtool after.
    09-15-12 07:59 AM
    Reloaded the os, this time using the . .523 as a base and I must say everything is better than perfect. Installed it last night at 3am with a full battery, 13hrs gone and average drain rate is at 1.41%. This is awesome!! Thanks a lot friends
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    09-15-12 10:10 AM
    Reloaded the os, this time using the . .523 as a base and I must say everything is better than perfect. Installed it last night at 3am with a full battery, 13hrs gone and average drain rate is at 1.41%. This is awesome!! Thanks a lot friends
    Don't get too excited. Early stage of Installing a Os / hybrid will always gives you the lowest, middle state of adr and mdr. Give it a couple of pulls and you'll see the 'settling' progress of adr and mdr which is always high and after all that, that's the only actual adr and mdr you'll get, benefited with this build oh, 3 - 5 days ahead with a proper battery pulls schedule.
    09-15-12 10:29 AM
    Here is the post you have all been waiting for, another update for the BL Ultimate Hybrid OS.

Please Install as per previous versions instructions.

Full OS has the radio file from .523 included, Install base OS then copy files from archive over the OS directory

Java Only please install a base OS of your choice of versions above 7.1.0.523

***********New Release Update*************

BL Ultimate for OS 7 RC 5 Beta 2

Full OS for 9900

Java Only for Other OS 7 Devices
    Last edited by ifraser; 09-15-12 at 12:15 PM.
    09-15-12 10:35 AM
    Why not post the Java folder for other devices in the other thread, to avoid confusion.
    09-15-12 10:49 AM
    Gonna give RC5B a few more days, running so smooth... hate to spoil it lol, then Ill try RC5B2
    ifraser likes this.
    09-15-12 10:52 AM
    I assume this is complete. No need for browser patch and Dakota alx, right Ian?
    09-15-12 10:52 AM
    Why not post the Java folder for other devices in the other thread, to avoid confusion.

The main reason is that this thread is for the BL Ultimate Series Hybrid for OS 7 phones.
    Duplicating a thread would not be a good idea.

We provide instructions to stop any confusion and help installation on the non 9900
    handsets.

Hope that helps.
    mfdubs and wesside_paki like this.
    09-15-12 10:55 AM
    Because the other thread is for OS6 devices and this one is OS7 !!!
    ifraser and mfdubs like this.
    09-15-12 10:55 AM
    I assume this is complete. No need for browser patch and Dakota alx, right Ian?
    If you are using for the 9900 then all the required files are in place and up to date, including the Browser change and the Smartcard file discussed yesterday.

Hope you enjoy this OS.
    mfdubs, BoldAlways and sheldonbk like this.
    09-15-12 10:57 AM
    Gonna give RC5B a few more days, running so smooth... hate to spoil it lol, then Ill try RC5B2
    Same here, didn't like the .569 base so reinstalled last night with .523, gonna give it a week or two.
    ifraser likes this.
    09-15-12 10:58 AM
    Just want to say thanks for all the hard work and effort! I'm sure there are a lot of ppl who never post but still enjoy your hybrid OSs, so your work is appreciated by a lot more people than it might seem.
    09-15-12 11:00 AM
    Know what you mean, RC5B been loaded for a full week and should be properly settled and is running like a dream.

To install or not to install, that is the question ............

Getting the Mk2 version installed on the laptop ready to go.

Now it's just a matter of how long my willpower can last !!!!
    ifraser, BigwhiteUK and Mi.key like this.
    09-15-12 11:00 AM
    Its always worth a play

Zoc and Sator have been the Creators of Beta 2 so a few wee changes always help.
    09-15-12 11:04 AM
    Just so you dont have to find the download links on the thread it is now in my signature, or on the first post of the thread also.
    09-15-12 11:12 AM
    Just so you dont have to find the download links on the thread it is now in my signature, or on the first post of the thread also.
    Hi There! Thanks for release another hybrid, it's my first time using yours so I have a question, which base is smoother and has better battery and signal quality?

Regards!
    09-15-12 11:18 AM
    Just a little issue. I grabbed the link Ian posted, and it says my bank app isn't available for this device although it was working last night

Oh well I can always use the browser.
    09-15-12 11:20 AM
    hi i found BBsMartCodInfo.exe in the java folder. is that required to be pasted into the java folder or should that be deleted? im guessing you can delete that.
    Last edited by likklek; 09-15-12 at 11:23 AM.
    09-15-12 11:20 AM
    Already loaded on PC, and shrunk ..... decisions, decisions.........must wait arggghhhhhh
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    09-15-12 11:23 AM
10,888 ... 122123124125126 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD