Same here.
    Click to view quoted image

Give it a few days.
    Fr Pete sakes TimBL�, use your phone.

Hi BigBadWulf,

How is RC5 treating your device ?
    It's doing well, though honestly I see little difference between stock and a hybrid on 7.1OS.
    09-06-12 05:10 PM
    There is a big difference from the stock OS's. Using the mix of the bext bits allows us to cut out the spinning clock, BBM lag, make the phone smoother and obviously get the best out the battery.

Also it allows you to choose the best radio file for your country.

The RC5a files are a couple of pages back for the person who wants them.

I did the post.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk on BL Hybrid
    maxx71 and vova like this.
    09-06-12 05:19 PM
    I have a problem with translate, menus, although I have loaded the Italian language, the menus are almost all in English, now that I think even some programs, such as BBM.
    vova likes this.
    09-06-12 05:19 PM
    There is a big difference from the stock OS's. Using the mix of the bext bits allows us to cut out the spinning clock, BBM lag, make the phone smoother and obviously get the best out the battery.

Also it allows you to choose the best radio file for your country.

The RC5a files are a couple of pages back for the person who wants them.

I did the post.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk on BL Hybrid
    No offense, I'm a big advocate of hybrids, and used them for years, including alpha testing for some of the best. 7.1 in the past few releases has developed well. I get barely any spin, no lag on BBM, and have managed 6 days straight without rebooting, and I'm not even close to an "average" user.

That said, if someone were to ask me what to use, I'd recommend finding the sfi that works best for them, and then use RC5 with it.
    ifraser, vova and maxx71 like this.
    09-06-12 06:15 PM
    I'm using rc3, I can't remember which .sfi maybe 523 (I'm in uk too) and it seems to hold well and is cool (temperature) unlike orange uk stock 7.1 :-)

Question for those who've tried, is it worth moving to rc5 what would I find better ?

Regards

Damian
    vova likes this.
    09-06-12 06:27 PM
    does it need a key?

Yes, it's a paid application.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    vova likes this.
    09-06-12 06:55 PM
    Zocs & ifraser,

For the love of God, please remove meterberry from future builds--so we may shorten the war and save thousands of lives.

vova likes this.
    09-06-12 11:12 PM
    Zocs & ifraser,

For the love of God, please remove meterberry from future builds--so we may shorten the war and save thousands of lives.

Not ticking on it on install probably twice as easy than having to remove it as I share how I load my OS

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 powered by
    BerryLicio.us
    maxx71, deezy87 and vova like this.
    09-06-12 11:17 PM
    Not ticking on it on install probably twice as easy than having to remove it as I share how I load my OS

BerryLicio.us

You, me and most others know that It's just that this thread would be a thousand replies shorter, save the requests for keys...ha!

vova likes this.
    09-06-12 11:28 PM
    You, me and most others know that It's just that this thread would be a thousand replies shorter, save the requests for keys...ha!

Okie dokie! Noted.

BerryLicio.us
    vova likes this.
    09-07-12 12:07 AM
    How do you get meterberry to work? Does it need a key

09-07-12 12:54 AM
    No offense, I'm a big advocate of hybrids, and used them for years, including alpha testing for some of the best. 7.1 in the past few releases has developed well. I get barely any spin, no lag on BBM, and have managed 6 days straight without rebooting, and I'm not even close to an "average" user.

That said, if someone were to ask me what to use, I'd recommend finding the sfi that works best for them, and then use RC5 with it.
    None taken mate, sorry i was just giving the good points of a hybrid not meaning
    to argue.

Some Official OS`s have been good but RIM just havent got it perfected enough
    yet to stop us playing with other options
    maxx71 likes this.
    09-07-12 01:47 AM
    rc5 alpha 2 is amazingly smooth
    ifraser and maxx71 like this.
    09-07-12 01:58 AM
    I'm using rc3, I can't remember which .sfi maybe 523 (I'm in uk too) and it seems to hold well and is cool (temperature) unlike orange uk stock 7.1 :-)

Question for those who've tried, is it worth moving to rc5 what would I find better ?

Regards

Damian
    HaHaHa, that because the UK networks still seem to be on 7.1.0.342 I am also on Everything Everywhere UK and have never been on an OS released by them.
    09-07-12 02:01 AM
    HaHaHa, that because the UK networks still seem to be on 7.1.0.342 I am also on Everything Everywhere UK and have never been on an OS released by them.
    what is everything everywhere?! never heard of it. orange uk here sharing t-mobile's signal!
    09-07-12 03:36 AM
    where is RC5Alpha 2?
    09-07-12 03:39 AM
    what is everything everywhere?! never heard of it. orange uk here sharing t-mobile's signal!
    Ria, Everything Everywhere is the new name for Orange/T-Mobile. They have fully rebranded yet but that what the two together are knows as.

I am sure it will come soon as it will save them money to have one brand,
    09-07-12 03:40 AM
    where is RC5Alpha 2?
    We are only testing it since yesterday, be patient.
    09-07-12 03:41 AM
    Can anyone tell me whats the best radio file they found for India (New Delhi). I'm on vodafone using .523 but i often see my bar fluctuate practically everywhee.

It goes from sos to full strength.
    09-07-12 03:43 AM
    We are only testing it since yesterday, be patient.
    no problems, thought i missed it :P
    09-07-12 03:47 AM
    Ria, Everything Everywhere is the new name for Orange/T-Mobile. They have fully rebranded yet but that what the two together are knows as.

I am sure it will come soon as it will save them money to have one brand,
    ahh really?! thats gonna be funny as i have an old contract i'm still paying off with t-mobile, i wonder if there's a way i can get rid of it quicker hmm lol
    09-07-12 03:48 AM
    lol...not missed it dont worry.

Ria: it shouldnt effect our contracts. I have been with Orange for about 17 years or so so will be odd if it changes.
    09-07-12 04:07 AM
    lol...not missed it dont worry.

Ria: it shouldnt effect our contracts. I have been with Orange for about 17 years or so so will be odd if it changes.
    ohh ok, thanks for the info anyway interesting to know!!
    ifraser likes this.
    09-07-12 04:14 AM
    Can anyone tell me whats the best radio file they found for India (New Delhi). I'm on vodafone using .523 but i often see my bar fluctuate practically everywhee.

It goes from sos to full strength.

As said before try 569

BerryLicio.us
    09-07-12 06:03 AM
    rc5 alpha 2 is amazingly smooth

Total agreement with you.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    ifraser likes this.
    09-07-12 06:11 AM
10,888 ... 9293949596 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD