Following Zocs battery pull schedule to the letter, just one more to go after install Tuesday PM.

So far I am liking RC5 better than RC4.

Although still bedding in battery is seeming better with no loss of speed or fluidity.
    maxx71 likes this.
    09-06-12 06:58 AM
    What do you mean by this?
    Also I didn't know there was a 658 sfi available yet?
    Oopsie I meant .648 .sfi, If you don't understand the rest I suppose you need to read it more carefully
    09-06-12 07:10 AM
    lol not possible. May be with some reverse engineering but ....
    Did You looked at the screen shot that i sent yesterday? Temp/adr/ memory leak with .569?
    09-06-12 07:12 AM
    Oopsie I meant .649 .sfi, If you don't understand the rest I suppose you need to read it more carefully
    Fixed it for ya Albert.
    maxx71 likes this.
    09-06-12 07:29 AM
    Following Zocs battery pull schedule to the letter, just one more to go after install Tuesday PM.

So far I am liking RC5 better than RC4.

Although still bedding in battery is seeming better with no loss of speed or fluidity.
    It just got better for me since the bedding schedule got over.
    Enjoying the battery life to the hilt........Thanks Zocs & Team
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    09-06-12 07:39 AM
    just installed rc5a on my 9810!

.658 base and radio
    Same here.

Give it a few days.
    maxx71 and Legal Eagle like this.
    09-06-12 07:42 AM
    It just got better for me since the bedding schedule got over.
    Enjoying the battery life to the hilt........Thanks Zocs & Team
    Thanks for your advice yesterday.

Installed RC5A -result very smooth OS and battery is so much better than RC4. Still on first day, but very promising. ADR 3.0%. Voice quality and bluetooth connections are excellent!
    maxx71 and Legal Eagle like this.
    09-06-12 07:43 AM
    Fixed it for ya Albert.
    Hi BigBadWulf,

How is RC5 treating your device ?
    09-06-12 07:51 AM
    Thanks for your advice yesterday.

Installed RC5A -result very smooth OS and battery is so much better than RC4. Still on first day, but very promising. ADR 3.0%. Voice quality and bluetooth connections are excellent!
    Glad it works for you, the more the merrier
    Question, did u wipe your device before install ?
    Last edited by maxx71; 09-06-12 at 08:02 AM.
    09-06-12 07:52 AM
    Glad it works for you, the more the merrier
    Question, did u wipe your device before install ?
    Yes! I always wipe using BBHTools -I'm sure you mentioned that was better to do too?
    maxx71 likes this.
    09-06-12 08:54 AM
    Yes! I always wipe using BBHTools -I'm sure you mentioned that was better to do too?
    I feel that is the only way to go....no shorcuts. All who have done that are extremely Happy !
    ifraser and wesside_paki like this.
    09-06-12 09:07 AM
    I feel that is the only way to go....no shorcuts. All who have done that are extremely Happy !
    Totally disagree, I have installed 7 OS's in the past 4 weeks using DM everytime and have never wiped using BBH or BBSAK.

Every install has been faultless.

But each to their own, there is no right or wrong way, just what works for you.
    Last edited by Legal Eagle; 09-06-12 at 09:45 AM.
    maxx71 likes this.
    09-06-12 09:38 AM
    Totally disagree, I have installed 7 OS's in the past 4 weeks using DM everytime and have never wiped using BBH or BBSAK.

Every install has been faultless.
    I always use the DM to load always (never done it any other way), i guess i shared that choice of mine some pages ago.
    This time i wiped the device manually and feel wiping the device before an install did a World of good and saved me of 2 uncaught exceptions which i used to get earlier from beweather app and battery icon app if not anything else, ofcourse a faster reboot was also fun ( it rebooted in 40 secs flat )
    I agree, it is a cumbersome process reinstalling all the apps but worth it.

In the end, whatever works and makes us happy.
    Last edited by maxx71; 09-06-12 at 10:03 AM.
    wesside_paki likes this.
    09-06-12 09:56 AM
    I agree, it is a cumbersome process reinstalling all the apps but worth it.
    Sadly since Mobihand went tits up I don't even currently have the option to be able to re install Meterberry as it's not on App World.
    09-06-12 10:01 AM
    Well, I didn't wipe.....and I'm still extremely happy. IMO, It's a personal preference....not a requirement.
    Legal Eagle and maxx71 like this.
    09-06-12 10:14 AM
    Sadly since Mobihand went tits up I don't even currently have the option to be able to re install Meterberry as it's not on App World.
    LOL......Have a look at Tiny meter, here is the link Tiny Meter for Blackberry | Blackberryota
    wesside_paki likes this.
    09-06-12 10:17 AM
    LOL......Have a look at Tiny meter, here is the link Tiny Meter for Blackberry | Blackberryota
    Thanks.

Using DM puts MeterBerry back on for me.

What I was meaning was that I can not do a fresh install of MeterBerry even if I wanted to.

Tried Tiny Meter when I forgot my Licesnce Code for MeterBerry but didn't get on with it, missed the customisation options too much and the Icon in the Notification Bar.

Went back to MB as soon as I remembered the code, now written it down for future reference which I should have done before !!! Took zillions of tries until I got the combo right !!!
    maxx71 likes this.
    09-06-12 10:30 AM
    Thanks.

Using DM puts MeterBerry back on for me.

What I was meaning was that I can not do a fresh install of MeterBerry even if I wanted to.

Tried Tiny Meter when I forgot my Licesnce Code for MeterBerry but didn't get on with it, missed the customisation options too much and the Icon in the Notification Bar.

Went back to MB as soon as I remembered the code, now written it down for future reference which I should have done before !!! Took zillions of tries until I got the combo right !!!
    That's Right, DM as i said was the only way i know and am comfortable with and it comes with it's Advantages nonetheless.
    I have put my codes for apps as contacts ( name of the apps) and copy and paste when required.
    Legal Eagle and wesside_paki like this.
    09-06-12 10:44 AM
    Here is MB .jad files...
    maxx71, Legal Eagle and Mi.key like this.
    09-06-12 11:10 AM
    So this is like day 3 on a 'fresher' base and it seems to be settling much better. Smoother than butter on a baby's bottom lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-06-12 03:57 PM
    So this is like day 3 on a 'fresher' base and it seems to be settling much better. Smoother than butter on a baby's bottom lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Glad to Hear it, it will settle much better and the Battery seems good.
    09-06-12 04:06 PM
    Glad to Hear it, it will settle much better and the Battery seems good.

For sure, initially I was using 523 as a base and for me it wasn't working out so well :s. Wiped device and used 649 as a base and it seems better.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900, powered by BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid RC5A, via CrackBerry Forums app.
    09-06-12 04:09 PM
    I think the radio from the 649 was good but in the UK for me it became to warm, so i rolled back to .523 for a happy medium.
    09-06-12 04:16 PM
    Here is MB .jad files...
    does it need a key?
    09-06-12 05:04 PM
    i want RC5!!!!!! sooo badlyyyyyyy
    Namas87 likes this.
    09-06-12 05:04 PM
10,888 ... 9192939495 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD