If the files are better than the 649 leak then that would be a good thing.
    It surely would, but it would be nice if it dropped in a couple of weeks time to allow everyone to get their breath back !!!
    ifraser likes this.
    08-24-12 10:09 AM
    If the files are better than the 649 leak then that would be a good thing.
    As per Zocs this is the worst leak to date.......anything would be better than this, i guess.
    ifraser likes this.
    08-24-12 10:11 AM
    To anyone who is reading about the Hybrids and are not sure, GO FOR IT.

These builds have been by far the best OS's for the OS7 phones by a country mile over any official or leaked release.
    TOTALLY AGREE...
    Legal Eagle and maxx71 like this.
    08-24-12 10:14 AM
    I'm running RC3 over .523, a few days in with a 2 battery pulls daily as recommended and it's great.

I live in a good signal area since I switched network and it seems to have settled down to 2% per hour battery on 3g, 1% per hour on 2g! Outstanding

That's with my apps installed, twitter, bis email, ebay, beweather + detoday.

Seeing rc4 did tempt me but I think I'll stay as I am for now as it seems to work and hold a good signal.

Maybe when final is out ill go again or if I have any issues.

Main issue I have now is just poor design - face activating loud speaker if I hold phone in right hand, never happens in left, guess its the location of the sensor which is to the right of the ear piece, have seen an app you can buy so may go for that if it keeps happening

Regards

Damian
    Last edited by damianiw; 08-24-12 at 10:53 AM.
    08-24-12 10:48 AM
    I'm running RC3 over .523, a few days in with a 2 battery pulls daily as recommended and it's great.

I live in a good signal area since I switched network and it seems to have settled down to 2% per hour battery on 3g, 1% per hour on 2g! Outstanding

Seeing rc4 did tempt me but I think I'll stay as I am for now as it seems to work and hold a good signal.

Main issue I have now is just poor design - face activating loud speaker if I hold phone in right hand, never happens in left, guess its the location of the sensor which is to the right of the ear piece, have seen an app you can buy so may go for that if it keeps happening

Regards

Damian
    Download Advance OS and LED from app world. It's essentially a super app and it has a feature to lock screen while on a call.
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    08-24-12 11:03 AM

Regards

Damian
    ok, so RC4 Is now out in its finalised state, until any new OS appears it not going to be changed.

As for the phone design, we cant help with that I am afraid, I have seen a lot more issues with the I**** 4 Screen sensor than the Bold one.

At least we dont Mute people for no reason.
    08-24-12 11:13 AM
    Hi All,

I am now officially on RC4 and what a smooth OS load via DM, no issues whatsoever.
    Will now follow Zocs battery pull schedule and report later.
    Thanks Zocster and Ian !
    deezy87 and fahar like this.
    08-24-12 11:29 AM
    RC4B is a solid build...well done Βя�ϑm;ε;r

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-24-12 11:49 AM
    Been using Leak .649 untill now, the OS is okay.. But the heating problem, battery life, way to far to be compared to Hybrids ( with .523 .sfi) What I need to say is, please, don't stick with pure .649 -_- Anyways, zocster and BL team starting to be like Barracuda, update whenever there's a leak/newer os which is too fast! Goodjob btw BL team zocs and fraser
    zocster, mansooriqbal and maxx71 like this.
    08-24-12 12:27 PM
    Should be coming back by tomorrow night, if not Sunday morning. I can't wait to load this bad boy up!
    08-24-12 12:27 PM
    Thanks Zocster and Ifraser! you guys are the BOMB! :]
    fahar and abdullah1982 like this.
    08-24-12 12:58 PM
    Still waiting for the OS 6 Hybrid
    08-24-12 12:59 PM
    Just copied the mediafire link and copied it to my memopad. Will load this beast when I get to the hotel.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900, powered by BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid RC3(soon RC4)+.523 sfi, sent using Tapatalk!
    08-24-12 01:45 PM
    Just copied the mediafire link and copied it to my memopad. Will load this beast when I get to the hotel.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900, powered by BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid RC3(soon RC4)+.523 sfi, sent using Tapatalk!
    You won't be disappointed !!!
    deezy87 likes this.
    08-24-12 01:59 PM
    Still waiting for the OS 6 Hybrid

Just have some patience, it'll be worth the wait. Trust me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900, powered by BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid RC3+.523 sfi, sent using Tapatalk!
    Legal Eagle and Raptor.xD like this.
    08-24-12 02:01 PM
    Just loaded this sucker, I'll let it settle and mess with it over the weekend and ride back to Toronto. As always thanks to the BL crew! You guys deserve a nice cold beer, and a dube
    08-24-12 04:42 PM
    ok, so RC4 Is now out in its finalised state, until any new OS appears it not going to be changed.

As for the phone design, we cant help with that I am afraid, I have seen a lot more issues with the I**** 4 Screen sensor than the Bold one.

At least we dont Mute people for no reason.

:-) I just try to use it left handed

Hmm now you're all saying how good rc4 is im tempted but who knows probably another OS soon
    08-24-12 04:47 PM
    Lol...funny you should mention that. I am left handed.

But as for right handed people I don't think many have that issue.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk on BL Hybrid
    08-24-12 06:09 PM
    Had a little hiccup loading RC4, wifi wouldn't connect. Just wiped and installed again and now there are no issues! Too early to pass judgment on this build, yet it seems snappier than RC3 (could be my mind playing tricks) browser is definitely a lot faster. Thanks to the BL team for cooking up this magic!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 powered by BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid RC4!
    maxx71 likes this.
    08-24-12 10:54 PM
    Usage pattern? Locked on 3G? Enable the device analyzer and see what the trends are.

Go to options, alt+bbda and enable logging of battery.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 powered by
    BerryLicio.us
    Today was much better, my phone has been off the charger for 9 hours and my battery is still at 50%.

I was starting to believe no one used their phone to get these great battery life reports. Lol not true. This is a great OS, and looking forward to RC4 when it makes it to first page.
    08-24-12 10:59 PM
    Today was much better, my phone has been off the charger for 9 hours and my battery is still at 50%.

I was starting to believe no one used their phone to get these great battery life reports. Lol not true. This is a great OS, and looking forward to RC4 when it makes it to first page.
    Don't wait, RC4 is awesome !
    Just been on it for a few hours and it seems awesome, 5 calls (all more than 20mins.), 50 bbm and been on blutooth for one hour and battery shows 91%.
    It has not yet settled, imagine once it settles
    Crypt1c and deezy87 like this.
    08-24-12 11:04 PM
    Lol I just barely started enjoying RC3. I don't really want any of this "a" or "b" stuff to reload in the next day or two. Is there a link for a finalized RC4? But you are tempting me, maybe I will break down and go for it. Which OS is recommended?
    08-24-12 11:14 PM
    Hi. I have been doing a bit of research on the trouble free OS and finally decided to go for the Hybrid.. However, I ma not able to find the RC4 candidate in here. Could some one help. Alos correct me if I am wrong..
    I install .569 os and then overwrite the java folder files with the rc4 right.
    08-24-12 11:45 PM
    Alright!

You'll hate me for this but I feel this is a beta material.

RC4B9900M_v7.1.0.649_P5.1.0.480.zip

All apps are updated, protect, twitter and fb (both beta zone, and require key).

Has already 523 sfi from digicel.

Let us know, if it is a release material.... I will put on first post.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 powered by
    BerryLicio.us
    There is the link Crypt1c, this is the final version.

Lol I just barely started enjoying RC3. I don't really want any of this "a" or "b" stuff to reload in the next day or two. Is there a link for a finalized RC4? But you are tempting me, maybe I will break down and go for it. Which OS is recommended?
    I've installed every RC of BL and it gets better as it goes, test out RC4 if you don't like it you can revert back to what suited your needs.

Hi. I have been doing a bit of research on the trouble free OS and finally decided to go for the Hybrid.. However, I ma not able to find the RC4 candidate in here. Could some one help. Alos correct me if I am wrong..
    I install .569 os and then overwrite the java folder files with the rc4 right.
    Just download that file and grab .649 as the base. Extract RC4 into the whole OS folder, shrink if you want, and launch loader...then just enjoy this masterpiece! If any more assistance is needed, feel free to add me on BBM
    Crypt1c likes this.
    08-24-12 11:59 PM
    Just a couple of questions-

1)Can we have a link for 9900 .649 base
    2)Do we delete everything in the base and then install RC4 final? As some people are deleting everything and then installing RC4 final and some are overwriting what is in .649 with RC4 final.
    3)Does RC4 final have a .523 sfi and what is the difference between the normal .523 sfi and a multi language one on page 1 of this thread?

Thanks.
    08-25-12 12:25 AM
10,888 ... 6061626364 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD