BZLink don't lets me download files over 50M

Anyone with a mirror of RC4 ?
    08-22-12 09:44 PM
    BZLink don't lets me download files over 50M

Anyone with a mirror of RC4 ?
    same here

I haven't tried RC3 yet, so I'm downloading that now, but it sounds like RC4 is quite good, so it would be nice to skip reloading my BB again with RC4 in a day or two...
    08-22-12 10:22 PM

==================
    RC3 is here.
    This is a full OS with FB and Twitter beta, BBM hybrid, pre shrunk already. Shrink further at your own risk.

Java for the rest of RC3 can be found here. Java mirror.
    Same drill as previous releases.
    This comes with BBM hybrid so if you use BBM just load with usual .alx

Instructions:
    Install your base, copy and paste the full OS or the java for other devices into the install folder, following the OS files/folder structure.

Shrink

Run your loader.
    =====================

What do you mean by this? "This comes with BBM hybrid so if you use BBM just load with usual .alx" What is the usual alx we should load it with? replace the BlackBerryMessenger.alx included in RC3 with one from a stock OS?
    And what is different with this BBM hybrid? is it the same one Barracuda used in the BabyLuv hybrid (BBM Hybrid by ViruzCated)? or is it a different one you guys have developed?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Big_Ern; 08-22-12 at 10:34 PM.
    08-22-12 10:30 PM
    What do you mean by this? "This comes with BBM hybrid so if you use BBM just load with usual .alx" What is the usual alx we should load it with? replace the BlackBerryMessenger.alx included in RC3 with one from a stock OS?
    And what is different with this BBM hybrid? is it the same one Barracuda used in the BabyLuv hybrid (BBM Hybrid by ViruzCated)? or is it a different one you guys have developed?

Thanks!
    RC3 BBM is base .50 not base .44 oh and it will be more than couple of days before RC4 is complete anyway. Still alpha, and not quite happy with performance.

More edit on bzlink. It's free to register when up, and you can down up to 150 mb i think
    Last edited by zocster; 08-22-12 at 11:02 PM.
    fahar and maxx71 like this.
    08-22-12 10:57 PM
    RC3 BBM is base .50 not base .44 oh and it will be more than couple of days before RC4 is complete anyway. Still alpha, and not quite happy with performance.
    Sorry if I a bit slow, but what does this mean? I have installed a lot of hybrids over the years but not familiar with all the terminology

Sounds like I will install RC3 for now. Maybe switch down the road...
    08-22-12 11:02 PM
    More edit on bzlink. It's free to register when up, and you can down up to 150 mb i think
    I'm registered on bzlink, but it tells me I can only download files up to 50mb:
    You can download files up to 50 Mb only.
    Upgrade your account to download bigger files.
    08-22-12 11:15 PM
    Can someone link me to the small and large 523 sfi files?
    Is the rc3 using the small or large 523sfi?
    Last edited by LuVJuGGs; 08-22-12 at 11:43 PM.
    08-22-12 11:22 PM
    Guys please assist me with my FaceBook app query. Do I delete this beta version and reload the standard 1 as it asks for a key, or is there a standard key that I need to enter?

Thanks
    08-22-12 11:52 PM
    Hi All,

Was travelling for the last three days hence could not catch up on this thread, seems i have missed a lot and post catching up with all 20 pages or so that i missed of this thread seems i have been left behind. RC3 was released last weekend and you guys are in advanced stage of testing RC4.

I am still on RC3 ( might sound ancient to some) and have the following to report,
    Battery life is getting better by the day since day 2. (been on this for 5 days)
    First night post downloading and getting it to 100% charge, i lost around 24% battery, it settled to a bit less and yesterday night the idle rate was 1.13%.
    Browser and wi-fi are lightning quick.
    A very responsive device to say the least.
    Memory drain approx 1%.
    Rebooting in 45 secs now (unbelievable but true)
    I did not find anything new in the hybrid BBM.

RC3, sure is a winner ! Thanks Zocster and Ian.

Just for information, has anyone found any major changes between RC3 & RC4 ?
    08-23-12 12:31 AM
    After 2 days using RC4 / base .649 OS / .523's SFI, would like to give a report .. Everythings runs good and as it should be, very good .. temp is cool.. extremely fast on wifi signal locking, as well as its 3G .. And the important point ,i've never felt browsing and downloading files,as fast as now .. Thank's zocs, you've made a tremendous change in our phone ..
    zocster and maxx71 like this.
    08-23-12 12:43 AM
    Guys please assist me with my FaceBook app query. Do I delete this beta version and reload the standard 1 as it asks for a key, or is there a standard key that I need to enter?

Thanks
    Use ninjacloak.com to access blackberry.com/beta, you get my drift if beta zone not available in your country
    dj_pavo likes this.
    08-23-12 12:50 AM
    Hi All,

Just for information, has anyone found any major changes between RC3 & RC4 ?
    RC4 7.1.0.649, the worst leak ever.
    maxx71 and LuVJuGGs like this.
    08-23-12 12:52 AM
    RC4 7.1.0.649, the worst leak ever.
    So i'm good with the "relaiable & amazing build" called the RC3.
    08-23-12 01:19 AM
    No issues here? Just tested.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 powered by
    BerryLicio.us
    I have just tested again after a reboot and it's working!

However when I am in a call and I want to call someone else to do a conference call (3 way call), the person I'm calling can see my number.

Not sure if this is normal.
    08-23-12 02:06 AM
    RC4 Link is currently down on the original mirror,

here is a copy including ringtones and the sfi changed to .523

Extract. Load and enjoy:

RC4-Alpha Download
    Last edited by ifraser; 08-23-12 at 02:24 AM.
    08-23-12 02:07 AM
    Link above now has the current OS with the ringtones included and the sfi changed to 523 for
    those of you who want to give it a go with the minimum of changes.

Hope it give you a taste of how RC4 is going to be when it is finalised.
    Last edited by ifraser; 08-23-12 at 02:29 AM.
    08-23-12 02:26 AM
    zocster, ifraser and maxx71 like this.
    08-23-12 03:56 AM
    Some good feedback regarding RC2. I loaded it onto a friend's 9810 and he is just raving about it. He is getting 2 days battery life now.
    maxx71 likes this.
    08-23-12 04:10 AM
    lmao...only rc2? but good to know its doing the job.

thanks for the info.
    08-23-12 04:31 AM
    Is this on wifi? I see a little less than this idling on wifi with gtalk connected? If its carrier who is your provider? I'll upgrade to RC4 one day. I'm still running RC1. It just works. Why mess up a good thing.
    08-23-12 04:34 AM
    Is this on wifi? I see a little less than this idling on wifi with gtalk connected? If its carrier who is your provider? I'll upgrade to RC4 one day. I'm still running RC1. It just works. Why mess up a good thing.
    ... Evolution
    maxx71 likes this.
    08-23-12 04:38 AM
    @IFraser what is A2 in your signature? (Alpha 2?)

Thanks!
    08-23-12 04:39 AM
    Yeah, we installed RC2 a day before RC3 was released. He does not want to upgrade to RC3 , and I tried to convince him. Well his loss.
    08-23-12 04:55 AM
    @boldalways......it might be.

We are still in the testing phase of RC4 so anything released has been tested by our team 1st.....be patient.
    BoldAlways likes this.
    08-23-12 04:58 AM
    Yeah, we installed RC2 a day before RC3 was released. He does not want to upgrade to RC3 , and I tried to convince him. Well his loss.
    RC2 is a good mix, RC3 was a bit smoother but if it helps his battery life then fair enough, some people dont like reloading their phones as much as others.
    08-23-12 04:59 AM
10,888 ... 5354555657 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD