signal does seem to be bouncing around more on .649. but my download speed is insane! and RC4 is smooth!
    08-21-12 08:16 AM
    signal does seem to be bouncing around more on .649. but my download speed is insane! and RC4 is smooth!
    Is the battery temp running hot with RC4 as people have reported with the leaked .649 ?
    08-21-12 08:22 AM
    Has never worked from day one! Have had phone about 5 weeks now, came with 7.1 installed, cant remember which version. Have a docking charger, which should bring up an option to set it what you want it to do when inserted into the dock, apparently lol
    08-21-12 08:23 AM
    First Meterberry screen shot. Will post another in around 6 hours. Meterberry wont allow me to enable Log 3, was going to set it for Temp
    Last edited by BigwhiteUK; 08-21-12 at 08:36 AM.
    08-21-12 08:26 AM
    Is the battery temp running hot with RC4 as people have reported with the leaked .649 ?
    I have had no temp issues using the 649 sfi and the signal has been good, Download speeds are really good also but the browser is good with the hybrid which probably explains that.
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    08-21-12 08:44 AM
    First Meterberry screen shot. Will post another in around 6 hours. Meterberry wont allow me to enable Log 3, was going to set it for Temp

Press space bar at log 3 till the desired log appear, then press back space, click save.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 powered by
    BerryLicio.us
    deezy87 and dj_pavo like this.
    08-21-12 08:45 AM
    I have had no temp issues using the 649 sfi and the signal has been good, Download speeds are really good also but the browser is good with the hybrid which probably explains that.
    Thanks Ian

How much .649 is there in the Hybrid Java ?
    08-21-12 08:53 AM
    there is a fair amount of 648 and some 580 as well, running really smooth.

I am off work for a couple of days so will be testing it in the house a bit.
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    08-21-12 09:01 AM
    there is a fair amount of 648 and some 580 as well, running really smooth.

I am off work for a couple of days so will be testing it in the house a bit.
    Keep us posted, I've got a couple of busy days ahead so will have to wait until the weekend to try RC4, by which time yours should have settled in and be producing results for us.
    08-21-12 09:15 AM
    omg i'm not updating again. (will probably post back tonight stuck lol) i'm getting a problem
    08-21-12 10:34 AM
    lmao...its worth doing as it includes the latest OS, very smooth and we still have to decide how good the battery life is.

If your having issues and have to reload anyway its worth using the new mix.
    08-21-12 10:40 AM
    Ria you know it makes sense!!!!
    08-21-12 10:47 AM
    lmao...its worth doing as it includes the latest OS, very smooth and we still have to decide how good the battery life is.

If your having issues and have to reload anyway its worth using the new mix.
    Ria you know it makes sense!!!!
    you two are bad influences
    08-21-12 10:52 AM
    Battery is starting to stabilize. Has dropped to ADR 4.8%/hour after about 4 hours. Will report back a bit later again.
    08-21-12 10:57 AM
    you two are bad influences
    Make that 3 !!!

Just couldn't resist, RC4 loading as I type.

Thought that it was only proper to do a bit of Beta Testing for Zocs and Ian given how much time they freely give to us.
    08-21-12 10:58 AM
    God the browser is really fast on this version.

@legal- this is an alpha version. We still aren't sure whether its in its final state or not.

But feel free to load up and try it. I have been running it today and its going well.
    08-21-12 11:02 AM
    i'll givr it a try RC4 beta, how about the sfi. should i use 649 or can i use lower?
    08-21-12 11:12 AM

@legal- this is an alpha version. We still aren't sure whether its in its final state or not.

But feel free to load up and try it. I have been running it today and its going well.
    Already loaded, pleased to do my bit.

Loaded via DM Used Zocs Java on it's own, no overlay.

Load went fine, everything seems to work.

Only thing I have noticed is that it does seem to be running a lot hotter than the .523 .sfi versions previously loaded.

You are right about the browser too, fastest yet.

App settings restored, first battery pull to do.

Will let you know if I find any issues but given teh quality of previous builds I don't expect to find any !!!
    08-21-12 11:13 AM
    i'll givr it a try RC4 beta, how about the sfi. should i use 649 or can i use lower?

Please give it a try Βя�ϑm;ε;r, the mix on 523 sfi and let us know, am at work, busy

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 powered by
    BerryLicio.us
    08-21-12 11:17 AM

i bet reloading os software is as easy as backing up is to me!
    08-21-12 11:17 AM
    is there any chance we can have a link of the .523 sfi or something, make it a zip? saving us from redownloading .523 just to get sfi... ? i'm gonna try with .649 radio
    08-21-12 11:20 AM
    I don't find any heat off mine at all, probably depends what your network is like.

I didn't overlay either but restored my apps afterwards.

Battery is looking good for the 1st day.
    08-21-12 11:21 AM
    i bet reloading os software is as easy as backing up is to me!
    Given the number of times I've done it over the last few days it sure is !!!

I loaded .569 on 23rd July and since then have loaded RC1, RC2, RC3 and now RC4 and it's only the 21st August !!!

I know that I'm an OS Junkie, but please, no more for a few days !!!
    08-21-12 11:22 AM
    Lol...you do get used to backing up and restoring.

Its when you have bbm groups that most people struggle to restore correctly.
    08-21-12 11:27 AM
    I don't find any heat off mine at all, probably depends what your network is like.

I didn't overlay either but restored my apps afterwards.

Battery is looking good for the 1st day.
    On Voda UK with steady 5 bars of 3G at home which is where I am now.

Never had MeterBerry in the red temp wise using .523 but RC4 is in the red at 30c.

Sure that it will settle down a bit as the OS settles, but I have noticed a few posts in the Leaks Forum saying that this .sfi is running hot.
    08-21-12 11:27 AM
10,888 ... 4546474849 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD