any new features or advantages of RC22 over RC21?
    thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-17-14 11:51 AM
    thanks

Posted via CB10
    This has newer files in it, from the latest 9720 OS, so it is keeping up with the latest

zocster, I was wondering if you guys made the BL Ultimate OS6 RC1 for Pearl 3G (9105)?
    Yes ...
    jevinzac and sennayan like this.
    05-17-14 02:10 PM
    I come back to this thread from time to time when I miss my 9900, which is quite often actually. Loved berrylicious hybrids.

Posted via CB10
    Sator, zocster, Kevin Lim and 1 others like this.
    05-17-14 09:51 PM
    Yes ...
    So for the Pearl 3G (9105); all I've got to do is download the BL Ultimate OS6 RC1 without the SFI? And then unpacked it, copy all of the files onto the existing BB OS 6 for the 9105?
    05-18-14 10:57 AM
    Hi to all !
    I've installed RC22 on Claro Argentina 1098 base and sfi. So far so good . Bold 9900.
    Thank you guys for the new hybrid.

P.S.: Have used SIC Multiwipe.
    Legal Eagle, Sator and Kevin Lim like this.
    05-18-14 02:25 PM
    I'm new to blackberry and just recently got a bold 9900. Is there a step by step guide of loading a hybrid OS, sorry if I missed this in the original OP
    05-18-14 10:09 PM
    thanks

Posted via CB10
    Hi, you just need to copy and paste the files from the hybrid folder to the OS install folder. It is on the OP.

So for the Pearl 3G (9105); all I've got to do is download the BL Ultimate OS6 RC1 without the SFI? And then unpacked it, copy all of the files onto the existing BB OS 6 for the 9105?
    Yep
    Joe Clean likes this.
    05-19-14 10:39 PM
    Hi, is this hybrid OS compatible with 9720, if yes will it have the swipe up to unlock screen. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    05-20-14 04:09 AM
    Install process is the same as the 1st page. Thanks Sator for releasing as I have been pretty busy recently.
    Sator likes this.
    05-20-14 07:12 AM
    Yep
    Umm.. Got one more question: there's no 9105 (Pearl 3G) option within the installation wizard, which device should I choose?
    05-20-14 09:33 AM
    Hi, is this hybrid OS compatible with 9720, if yes will it have the swipe up to unlock screen. Thanks

We haven't tested RC22 on 9720 yet and it won't have the swipe up to unlocked screen due to the different cods that I used.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 09:56 PM
    We haven't tested RC22 on 9720 yet and it won't have the swipe up to unlocked screen due to the different cods that I used.

Posted via CB10
    Ok thanks. Usually i use hybrid os for my previous bb. But this time on 9720 im using original os and as a result frequent shut down and restart

05-21-14 12:25 AM
    sorry guys have jumped the ship after hanging onto my 5th 9360 for more than 2 years and it was getting tooooooooooooo slow.
    05-21-14 05:07 PM
    Umm.. Got one more question: there's no 9105 (Pearl 3G) option within the installation wizard, which device should I choose?
    use the 9100 one.
    05-21-14 05:15 PM
    Hello All, I decided to pop by after many moons of absence. Imagine how excited i was to find a new fresh hybrid that has just landed. I got it plus the SIC multiwipe app. And thereafter proceeded to wipe my phone and load the OS.
    Now i know multiwipe wipes even the SFI but what i did not bargain for was the fact that it wipes EVERYTHING. including the files on internal memory. I had some issues with my SD card so i had decided to store everything i use on phone memory and just use external card for music which i had backed up.
    And although i had seen backup backup backup in the readme of the multiwipe app. I never for once thought it would touch my internal storage. I even saw the white screen and presumed its part of the process as i had read that one may see a white screen.
    Other than that slight inconvenience which i lost everything on the internal storage the hybrid is fast and so far no complaints against the hybrid itself. Thank you for RC22 but may i suggest that it be noted somewhere on the SIC app that it wipes EVERYTHING including internal storage files unlike other wiping apps.
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    05-22-14 01:24 AM
    Hello All, I decided to pop by after many moons of absence. Imagine how excited i was to find a new fresh hybrid that has just landed. I got it plus the SIC multiwipe app. And thereafter proceeded to wipe my phone and load the OS.
    Now i know multiwipe wipes even the SFI but what i did not bargain for was the fact that it wipes EVERYTHING. including the files on internal memory. I had some issues with my SD card so i had decided to store everything i use on phone memory and just use external card for music which i had backed up.
    And although i had seen backup backup backup in the readme of the multiwipe app. I never for once thought it would touch my internal storage. I even saw the white screen and presumed its part of the process as i had read that one may see a white screen.
    Other than that slight inconvenience which i lost everything on the internal storage the hybrid is fast and so far no complaints against the hybrid itself. Thank you for RC22 but may i suggest that it be noted somewhere on the SIC app that it wipes EVERYTHING including internal storage files unlike other wiping apps.
    Good point regarding SIC.

I have never used an SD card and had documents and app settings stored in the phone memory, lost the lot !!!

The biggest pain was losing the settings for advance OS and LED as I had 6 customs actions set up, all of which I had to completely set up from scratch.

Maybe time to get me an SD card in time for the next RC load ?

Any suggestions as to what to go for bearing in mind that I will not need a high capacity and how to best set it up ?
    05-22-14 05:39 AM
    use the 9100 one.
    There's no 9100 option, the installation wizard only give these options:
    • 9300 - Kepler
    • 9700 - Onyx
    • 9780 - Delta
    • 9800 - Torch
    05-22-14 09:44 AM
    Went to rc22 on my 9900, used claro arentina 1098sfi and sic (first time use of sic)

Went well but installed all my apps from appworld and phone rebooting every time I get a text or every 10 mins after a days use - did a few battery pulls and removed bebuzz, detoday and facebook - been ok for last few hours

Anyone else reported issues with any of these, were fine my previous rc (can't recall which v a few behind I think)

Regards

Damian
    jevinzac likes this.
    05-23-14 06:05 PM
    Went to rc22 on my 9900, used claro arentina 1098sfi and sic (first time use of sic)

Went well but installed all my apps from appworld and phone rebooting every time I get a text or every 10 mins after a days use - did a few battery pulls and removed bebuzz, detoday and facebook - been ok for last few hours

Anyone else reported issues with any of these, were fine my previous rc (can't recall which v a few behind I think)

Regards

Damian
    I think it's your 3rd party app that caused random reboot, no FB issue on RC22...

Posted via CB10
    damianiw likes this.
    05-23-14 11:54 PM
    I think it's your 3rd party app that caused random reboot, no FB issue on RC22...

Posted via CB10
    Looks like it was bebuzz - reinstalled all the others and working fine - thanks for your continued work on the 7.1 devices.

Anyone know how to get the porsche theme now rroyy's site is down, I did do a backup before wiping this time but it wont install from the cod I backed up ~ kind of got additcted to that theme!
    05-24-14 04:57 PM
    Looks like it was bebuzz - reinstalled all the others and working fine - thanks for your continued work on the 7.1 devices.
    !
    You could try Advance OS and LED as an alternative to Bebuzz, there is a free and paid version on App World and it works well for me.
    05-25-14 05:39 AM
    Hi,

Can I use the BL Ultimate RC22 on my Curve 9360? Currently it is running OS 7.1.0.1047
    05-26-14 05:40 AM
    For best results use one of the many .1098 OS's now available for the 9360.

Berryshout! Home of the Blackberry OS Version Tracker
    Sator likes this.
    05-26-14 06:34 AM
    Good point regarding SIC.

I have never used an SD card and had documents and app settings stored in the phone memory, lost the lot !!!

The biggest pain was losing the settings for advance OS and LED as I had 6 customs actions set up, all of which I had to completely set up from scratch.

Maybe time to get me an SD card in time for the next RC load ?

Any suggestions as to what to go for bearing in mind that I will not need a high capacity and how to best set it up ?
    Sorry to hear that and our apology for the oversight not to mentioned that SIC Multiwipe will wipe everything in your device in the first post.

I've had edited the first post of SIC Multiwipe based on your suggestion, and on the other hand we also would like everybody to please read carefully the readme document included in the RAR file which emphasize the importance to backup your data prior using it.
    Joe Clean likes this.
    05-31-14 01:21 PM
    Many thanks, Zocster for releasing RC22. Much appreciated.
    06-02-14 10:01 AM
10,888 ... 430431432433434 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD