Santers, for the record it is 7.1 and guys, discuss the topic not the poster.
    04-06-14 11:37 AM
    All the best to you too Santer, hope you will be doing well in the Iphone or Samsung forum :-)

Sorry Mod, I can't comment on the poster's content since mostly are based on assumption basis.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 12:01 PM
    Sorry for being lazy.

Can I install this in my curve 9320?

Thanks

BlackBerry by choice. Powered by BlackBerry 10. I choose BlackBerry. Keep moving.
    04-06-14 08:01 PM
    Sorry for being lazy.

Can I install this in my curve 9320?

Thanks

BlackBerry by choice. Powered by BlackBerry 10. I choose BlackBerry. Keep moving.
    Yes you can

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 12:22 AM
    Ahh here we go, we have waited a couple of months for the cook to get sorted but
    here is a new release, fresh from the pot thanks to Sator,

BL Ultimate RC21

Yes we are up to version 21 and still going, please use 7.1.0.1098 for your device of the latest available version.

Its Smooth, great battery life and if you still have your OS7 device its worth loading up
    Am sorry but am new to this hybrids, am having a 9790 running the latest os 7.1.0.1098. And what benefit will I have if I install this to my phone? any new features?
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 12:36 AM
    Thanks clie610,

The Future of Blackberry RIM/ = An App Called BBM ( what a disgrace and joke ) Google is working on their own app that will be better and for free, its in the works right now and should be out to download by this fall of 2014....

Blackberry RIM and their so called app BBM, ( sorry it doesn't get any more lower then that )
    It will be better? Are you a beta tester for it? :>

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 12:39 AM
    Any noticing Issues with the internal memory card since RC21?
    04-07-14 11:56 PM
    Hi guys !

First, i'm sorry for my english, I'm french. So, be kind.

I just had a Bold 9900 and I would like to hack it as I did with my androids. I discovered this website, awesome !
    Just a little question, I understood that the RC21 is "only" a compilation of differents OS versions. it's asked to use it with the 7.1.1098, but I already use the 7.1 pack 2965. Can them work together ? Less performance? Incompatibility?

Thanks a lot !
    04-09-14 01:31 PM
    Hi guys !

First, i'm sorry for my english, I'm french. So, be kind.

I just had a Bold 9900 and I would like to hack it as I did with my androids. I discovered this website, awesome !
    Just a little question, I understood that the RC21 is "only" a compilation of differents OS versions. it's asked to use it with the 7.1.1098, but I already use the 7.1 pack 2965. Can them work together ? Less performance? Incompatibility?

Thanks a lot !
    Yes you can, you have to reinstall your OS, copy and paste RC21 onto your original OS file (do not delete your OS files).

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    04-10-14 01:08 AM
    Am sorry but am new to this hybrids, am having a 9790 running the latest os 7.1.0.1098. And what benefit will I have if I install this to my phone? any new features?
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    Nobody?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 01:23 AM
    You'll have multicast feature, better ADR and better performance.

04-10-14 03:07 AM

Should I install it on top of my current OS?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 03:21 AM
    Should I install it on top of my current OS?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, you have to reinstall your OS

04-10-14 12:14 PM
    This RC 21 is running too awesomely on my 9790, the battery life is too good! My BlackBerry was actually not even lasting for 3 hours since the battery was a fake Chinese one, now Idk somehow it's only reached 65% after 5 hours! Idk how it turned Chinese battery into a genuine one :P.

And I have a feature request, can u bring the swipe up to unlock feature from BlackBerry 9720 in your next update?

Posted via CB10
    BoldAlways and Sator like this.
    04-11-14 04:11 AM
    This RC 21 is running too awesomely on my 9790, the battery life is too good! My BlackBerry was actually not even lasting for 3 hours since the battery was a fake Chinese one, now Idk somehow it's only reached 65% after 5 hours! Idk how it turned Chinese battery into a genuine one :P.

And I have a feature request, can u bring the swipe up to unlock feature from BlackBerry 9720 in your next update?

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately, we can't have that feature due to Java cods Conflicts.

04-12-14 02:17 AM
    Unfortunately, we can't have that feature due to Java cods Conflicts.

Damn, I really like that feature. Hm do you have any idea whether BlackBerry will bring that update to previous OS7 devices in their next update or when the next bold series gets released?

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 03:20 AM
    Damn, I really like that feature. Hm do you have any idea whether BlackBerry will bring that update to previous OS7 devices in their next update or when the next bold series gets released?

Posted via CB10
    I don't have any Idea about that.

04-12-14 07:13 AM
    good use for bb 9900, thanks
    BoldAlways and Sator like this.
    04-12-14 07:41 AM

I just installed RC21. What does the "multicast feature" do?
    04-15-14 06:26 PM
    I just installed RC21. What does the "multicast feature" do?
    Shortcuts to broadcast messages

BoldAlways likes this.
    04-15-14 09:11 PM
    till today I have restarted my phone hardly 5 or 6 times after installing rc21, occasional screen freezing is still present but I am ok with it and battery time is superb.
    BoldAlways likes this.
    04-23-14 10:22 AM
    Very stable, indeed. One or two pulls a week.
    Sator likes this.
    04-23-14 10:32 AM
    Ever since I tried out the hybrid my phone has been freezing for about 5 seconds each time it happens (about 7 times a day). This happened maybe once every month before. I haven't noticed much in terms of improvement so I'm going to revert back to a stock OS unless anyone has any ideas on how to prevent the freezing from happening, because it's extremely annoying.
    04-24-14 02:13 PM
    Ever since I tried out the hybrid my phone has been freezing for about 5 seconds each time it happens (about 7 times a day). This happened maybe once every month before. I haven't noticed much in terms of improvement so I'm going to revert back to a stock OS unless anyone has any ideas on how to prevent the freezing from happening, because it's extremely annoying.
    There are 2 kind of freezing, first, after you reboot your phone and you have a lot of bbm groups or contacts, it makes the phone busy restoring all the bbm contacts/groups/chats. Second, due to low memory, make sure you close all your 3rd apps (whatsapp, twitter etc.) properly.

04-24-14 07:18 PM
    Many Thanks to Sator...

Would like to thank all folks posting in this thread, I had to many Issues with My device related to Network drops, SOS mode when switched 3G! I've been using Blackberry for years and since I got my first (Storm 9500), never used another brand as a primary device but, all bacause of You brothers! I'm currently using RC21 and its awesome... I particulary noticed an amazing increase of my signal strength and download speed, need to use for couple hours to test battery life!

I hope that You guys can help me being useful to all community and, once more! Thank You

PS: Sorry, English is not my native language, I learned watching movies with subtitles...
    Sator likes this.
    04-29-14 09:25 AM
10,888 ... 427428429430431 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD