By deleting whats in the folder you mean deleting EVERYTHING down to the folders inside the os folder or simply the files in the folder other than the java folder etc?
    10-22-12 06:00 PM
    Hi,

I hv installed it (v2) on my 9300.
    All went fine but im unabler to see any 3rd party apps.
    Also, the installer didint created any folder for 3rd party apps at the baseos location.

PLease guide
    10-22-12 11:49 PM
    By deleting whats in the folder you mean deleting EVERYTHING down to the folders inside the os folder or simply the files in the folder other than the java folder etc?
    It means to delete everything inside the 9xx0M_v6.0.0.xxx_P6.6.0.xxx folder. Java, GPRS/UTMS and all the ALX files. everything. ctrl + a, shift + del
    peteygrizz likes this.
    10-23-12 04:37 AM
    I installed this on my girlfriends 9300 and the email cannot be set up. I followed your ota link to fix this but I do not kniw which files to download. Please let me know which files are needed to remedy. Thanks.

Edit: Figured it out in n my own. Thanks for this hybrid. The browser performance is much better and is exactly what I was hoping for her device until she can afford to upgrade.
    Last edited by peteygrizz; 10-26-12 at 07:09 AM.
    10-25-12 10:59 PM
    i dont know if i am doing something wrong or if there is a problem with y 9780 but everytime i try a hybrid installation i end up with white screen on my cell phone exactly after the loading of os saying app error 200 or 507 or some other number......plzzz help me with this........
    10-26-12 06:07 AM
    Did you wipe prior to load?

i dont know if i am doing something wrong or if there is a problem with y 9780 but everytime i try a hybrid installation i end up with white screen on my cell phone exactly after the loading of os saying app error 200 or 507 or some other number......plzzz help me with this........

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 powered by
    BerryLicio.us
    10-27-12 04:33 PM
    yes i did............
    10-29-12 03:15 AM
    Working good on a 9300. Just got this yesterday and the batt stability is kicking in. Good work. Just can't seem to install Kik though I've turned off radio and tried connecting thru wifi.
    11-03-12 07:48 AM
    For KIK

You need to have wireless completely off.

If you have the .cod for it I will try help make a .jad for you.

Working good on a 9300. Just got this yesterday and the batt stability is kicking in. Good work. Just can't seem to install Kik though I've turned off radio and tried connecting thru wifi.

BerryLicio.us
    11-03-12 11:58 AM
    For KIK

You need to have wireless completely off.

If you have the .cod for it I will try help make a .jad for you.

BerryLicio.us
    I don't have the .cod unfortunately.
    11-04-12 09:49 AM
    Hello berrylicious team!

i installed this os with succes! and by now im really happy with it. Its indeed faster, connection is more stable,
    and i never meet the blackberry loading clock anymore

i have one important issue. I updated to this software cuz, i was thinking the youtube videos, on for example the crackberry site, would load
    and play faster and better. but isntead of playing better or faster. the youtube mobile site is starting but doesnt play. doesnt matter wich video i
    am choosing.

so here is my exact action:
    "start blackberry native web browser"
    "surf to www.m.youtube.com"
    "click the first video that appears"
    "click the picture of the video"
    "embedded player starts"
    "video buffering for 2 seconds"
    "video playing for 3 seconds"
    "video start being pixelated and doesnt play properly, the audio is mixed up too."

so my question is, is there any way to fix my youtube video streaming? if so please help me to get it just playing again.

Thanks in forward.
    11-06-12 10:56 AM
    Wait for OS 6 version of BL returns

Hello berrylicious team!

i installed this os with succes! and by now im really happy with it. Its indeed faster, connection is more stable,
    and i never meet the blackberry loading clock anymore

i have one important issue. I updated to this software cuz, i was thinking the youtube videos, on for example the crackberry site, would load
    and play faster and better. but isntead of playing better or faster. the youtube mobile site is starting but doesnt play. doesnt matter wich video i
    am choosing.

so here is my exact action:
    "start blackberry native web browser"
    "surf to www.m.youtube.com"
    "click the first video that appears"
    "click the picture of the video"
    "embedded player starts"
    "video buffering for 2 seconds"
    "video playing for 3 seconds"
    "video start being pixelated and doesnt play properly, the audio is mixed up too."

so my question is, is there any way to fix my youtube video streaming? if so please help me to get it just playing again.

Thanks in forward.

BerryLicio.us
    11-06-12 08:15 PM
    Wait for OS 6 version of BL returns

BerryLicio.us
    When you're going to launch it? Give us a day please, can't wait.
    11-08-12 09:18 AM
    When you're going to launch it? Give us a day please, can't wait.
    It has been released. See the other post of BL returns !

Here is the link: http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...-7-1-a-752522/
    11-08-12 09:23 AM
    Yes thanks maxx, BL Returns was launched this morning for OS 6.

It is on the 1st post on the other thread.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk on BL Hybrid
    maxx71 likes this.
    11-08-12 09:25 AM
    I assume there will be no more "ultimate" releases for OS6?
    12-02-12 07:54 AM
    This will now be known as returns, and is undergoing testing now.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 powered by BerryLicio.US
    12-02-12 08:02 AM
    its under test buddy
    12-02-12 08:29 AM
    This will now be known as returns, and is undergoing testing now.

Which set of developers will be building it? as i tried the latest returns, and it didn't compare with BL. Ultimate V2.
    12-02-12 12:33 PM
    The same, just this time doin it without OS6 device.

Which set of developers will be building it? as i tried the latest returns, and it didn't compare with BL. Ultimate V2.

12-04-12 07:00 AM
    does it matter what kind of base i use ?? and do i need a base if i use the + SFI version ?
    12-17-12 09:10 AM
    Hi all, i'm searching east asian language pack any idea where to download it?
    12-23-12 05:24 AM
    Hello :-)

I'm getting a 9780 after Xmas and have been looking at this hybrid, as I've not used os6 before, only 7!

I have a question or two, if anyone can answer, thanks in advanced.

1) what is SFI? I keep seeing this referred to on the thread and have no idea what it is.

2) with this hybrid, would I be able to turn off the home screen views like downloads, media and so on? I imagine I'd get rather frustrated using just a track pad with all those screens to over scroll to lol.

Thanks in advanced again, looking forward to getting a blackberry again :-)
    12-23-12 06:08 AM
    Hello :-)

I'm getting a 9780 after Xmas and have been looking at this hybrid, as I've not used os6 before, only 7!

I have a question or two, if anyone can answer, thanks in advanced.

1) what is SFI? I keep seeing this referred to on the thread and have no idea what it is.

2) with this hybrid, would I be able to turn off the home screen views like downloads, media and so on? I imagine I'd get rather frustrated using just a track pad with all those screens to over scroll to lol.

Thanks in advanced again, looking forward to getting a blackberry again :-)
    SFI is the code that tells your phone what to do.

No hybrid can remove the tiles from the default theme, however if you can find a custom6 theme then you don't have to worry about them. One thing: this hybrid has one file that's incorrect so if you use a custom6 theme you can't view "Home Screen Properties".
    Dixi1801 likes this.
    12-23-12 08:30 AM
    SFI is the code that tells your phone what to do.

No hybrid can remove the tiles from the default theme, however if you can find a custom6 theme then you don't have to worry about them. One thing: this hybrid has one file that's incorrect so if you use a custom6 theme you can't view "Home Screen Properties".
    Thanks for the reply :-)

Is it not possible to turn off the tiles at all in stock os6? I only used 2 or 3 on os7, so more will be far too many for me!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    12-23-12 08:41 AM
345 ... 11121314
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD