I have a similar folder called "Essentials" that contains Sator's cods and Password Keeper that's not normally included in Hybrids!

After injecting the cods, battery metering gets corrected so it may not be a gain but rather a correction. Initially in my case, battery full was at 80% so I did another battery pull after that!
    I don't inject after I bricked my blackberry -_- just a battery pull for the sake of a battery pull, went from 65 to 74

One thing I'm noticing about this hybrid is that it runs really cool, opposed to what I'm used to. Not at all a bad thing, and I think Sultan has finally figured out the Memory drain calculations for AOSL

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bmercer94; 10-03-12 at 08:06 AM.
    10-03-12 07:15 AM
    Good for you bmercer94!

Moa have to reinstall and try out another sfi since battery metering is still off after injecting the cods. My device just shutdown at 30% remaining charge. The cods just help out extending battery life for a mere 10%. I was getting up to 3% last time with version 1 on 650 sfi.

Will try out 666 sfi in a while.
    10-03-12 09:09 AM
    Sorry guys, I know this might not be the right thread buh can anyone advise on the best hybrid for storm2 9550. Its my brother's, battery really sucks buh the dude won't let go of the phone, any help?
    10-03-12 09:19 AM
    If storm2 was os6 I'd use it myself as I love touchscreen devices 90% of the time, but seeing as it's os5, I've stayed away. I recall seeing a hybrid made specifically for that device, just search "storm" in this forum.

Edit: just got "battery is too low for radio use" at 8% running this hybrid + sator power cods. Got down to 1% with akimbo, so despite this running a bit cooler, I'm going to have to run with akimbo. Still, kudos to the BL team for a very functional hybrid.
    Last edited by bmercer94; 10-03-12 at 12:41 PM.
    10-03-12 10:39 AM
    after i install the hybrid, i could not manage the precise 6hrs battery pull for 48 hrs.
    so it cause a massive battery drain
    I left the handset full battery on 01:00 AM with LINE and beejiveIM on background.
    in the morning ( around 07:00 AM ) the battery is drained to 20%-30%

should I reinstall the hybrid again?
    10-03-12 11:31 PM
    If you have pulled your batt roughly 3 times a day that is sufficient but it must be done for it to settle. And yes those are batt drainer apps.
    10-04-12 03:27 AM
    If you have pulled your batt roughly 3 times a day that is sufficient but it must be done for it to settle. And yes those are batt drainer apps.
    I've noticed much higher idle adr with this build vs B@stard Akimbo, any ideas? Identical app installs.

10-04-12 06:19 AM
    I am hearing conflicting reports from same hardware different carrier... Nfi
    10-04-12 06:31 AM
    I am hearing conflicting reports from same hardware different carrier... Nfi
    For me I lost about 40% overnight idle compared to the 6% I lost last night when I reinstalled Akimbo.

10-04-12 06:49 AM
    Thanks, you should stick to what works for you.
    ifraser likes this.
    10-04-12 07:27 AM
    Edit: just got "battery is too low for radio use" at 8% running this hybrid + sator power cods. Got down to 1% with akimbo, so despite this running a bit cooler, I'm going to have to run with akimbo. Still, kudos to the BL team for a very functional hybrid.
    I think it's not the hybrid, but rather the sfi combo that was paired with it.

In version 1 with 650 sfi, I reported in a previous post of using the device until 3% battery charge remaining without issues. I just reinstalled last night to check if I can replicate the same using a 666 sfi since 723 is giving me inaccurate battery metering.

I'll report back once the device settled which normally with my device & apps installed is like 3 more days.
    10-04-12 08:37 AM
    I've noticed much higher idle adr with this build vs B@stard Akimbo, any ideas? Identical app installs.
    For me I lost about 40% overnight idle compared to the 6% I lost last night when I reinstalled Akimbo.
    Interesting! Probably a freak incident. Even with a meager -110dB to -70dB 3G signal strength, I never had that significant ADR loss in all the hybrids I ever tried unless during break-in/settling period.
    10-04-12 08:55 AM
    i am getting an outrageously high discharge rate of 11.8%. have i done something wrong? otherwise it is the fastest and most responsive hybrid i hve used.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    10-04-12 09:33 AM
    Wow, havent heard any issues like that
    Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    10-05-12 03:22 AM
    what is the recommended sfi for torch 9800 i used .747

10-05-12 04:44 AM
    what is the recommended sfi for torch 9800 i used .747
    I wish I could help, but not so many users are reporting results. Maybe you could test or try another one. I just did myself for my 9300 since the recommended sfi doesn't seem to play well with my setup, telco, my apps installed, etc.
    10-05-12 10:21 AM
    I wish I could help, but not so many users are reporting results. Maybe you could test or try another one. I just did myself for my 9300 since the recommended sfi doesn't seem to play well with my setup, telco, my apps installed, etc.
    thank you for the quick response.

10-05-12 01:15 PM
    I've strip your rom as much as I can I'm down to 80% 25mb out of 32mb but my boot time seem still alittle slow how can I work on that?

Cheers
    10-06-12 11:49 AM
    Got a Blackberry Curve 9300 my aunt gave me from AT&T (I'm in the Philippines) with it's Network MEP code locked and out of remaining tries. Will installing this allow me to get around the MEP code lock problem and use the phone normally? TIA.
    10-08-12 04:01 AM
    Got a Blackberry Curve 9300 my aunt gave me from AT&T (I'm in the Philippines) with it's Network MEP code locked and out of remaining tries. Will installing this allow me to get around the MEP code lock problem and use the phone normally? TIA.
    I don't think this hybrid or official RIM OS reinstall can overwrite the MEP lock code. You may need to unlock the phone first to make it useable. A 'G' search will give you some links that provides MEP unlock codes.
    10-08-12 06:23 AM
    The MEP is on the handset, if a network bar is in place this is done at RIM`s end and will depend on the
    area that you are in whether or not it will work in a different country or not.

I have heard of stolen phones working in different countries when they are barred in the home country.

Network Unlock codes are different, those are non destructive and only require a sin card from a different network to be installed and the
    phone will prompt you for a code, which an be got from a variety of sources now for little to no money.
    10-08-12 07:29 AM
    Moa have to reinstall and try out another sfi since battery metering is still off after injecting the cods. My device just shutdown at 30% remaining charge. The cods just help out extending battery life for a mere 10%. I was getting up to 3% last time with version 1 on 650 sfi. Will try out 666 sfi in a while.
    As previously reported, 723 sfi is giving me unreliable battery meter reading & shuts down the device at 40% remaining charge. Sator's patch improved a bit shutdown at 30% but still unacceptable. Other issues with 723 on this 9300 is it's slow ability to recover from a 3G signal loss, sometimes needs to resort to manual turning off then on the mobile network.

Reinstalled version 2 with 666 sfi (for no apparent reason other than it's the latest available from my network provider). After finally settling in 4 days (normal in this device with similarly installed apps) device now can reach down to 3% battery charge before displaying something like "battery too low to enable radio". Recovering from 3G signal loss is also faster, battery temp on standby registers at 26-30 deg centigrade (I live in the tropics), and more importantly ADR swing on normal use is -2.0 to - 2.3.
    10-08-12 10:23 AM
    bookmark

10-09-12 07:11 AM
    Select what you need to install carefully to optimise free memory. If you want to use Universal/Global Search, be sure to tick SEARCH FEATURE in apploader list

Where is this?
    I couldnt find anything :S
    10-09-12 12:53 PM
    This problem cannot be fixed yet with hat model, sorry
    10-09-12 02:15 PM
345 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD