BerryBuzz is very very cool. I really like it...but, I do have one small issue. No matter how many times I change my PIN messages settings to a different color, it comes up the default red every time!

Any words of wisdom?
    03-10-09 11:34 PM
    Are you reffering to messaging with BBM? Pin messages are something different.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 11:36 PM
    oops I'm a dork.
    03-11-09 12:03 AM
    oops I'm a dork.
    Don't feel bad. You should check out my You know you're a dork...

You won't feel like one after reading that.

Chris
    03-11-09 12:06 AM
    Yeah, the current build of BerryBuzz doesn't allow changing the BBM LED color.
    03-11-09 12:13 AM
    oops I'm a dork.
    Hehe, not to worry Its pretty confusing to most, I went through the same thing with BBAlerts.
    03-11-09 12:16 AM
    LOL...thanks for the help anyway everybody.
    03-11-09 03:51 PM
    I have a different issue though....when I already have alerts popping up (e.g miss call(purple) and sms(green)) and somebody BBM me, nothing shows up....it will just be blinking purple and green.....no red....

(the default red BBM LED color)....but...on the other hand, if BBM alert pops up first it will blink red and if some other alerts pop up after that, the red will still be there so it'd become blinking red, purple, and green....
    06-22-09 11:29 PM
    So I went around disabling all the "repeat notifications" by setting it to none....Now the problem is....everything seems to override my BBM alerts.....if i have BBM message coming in first it will be system default blinking red....and then if I have anything else coming after....the blinking red disappear but everything else remains.....

Is this.....normal?
    06-23-09 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD