is it possible to use berry buzz (which I just bought and have running as we speak, excellent program) to modify the LED notifiers for BBM like you can SMS/Email?

I didn't see a way, but I thought maybe I was overlooking something and thought i'd see if my Crackberry brethren could help me out here.
    03-11-09 03:15 PM
    Yes you can. Go into berrybuzz and you can change the color of your PIN notification. That's what effects bbm notifications.
    03-11-09 03:44 PM
    Yes you can. Go into berrybuzz and you can change the color of your PIN notification. That's what effects bbm notifications.
    excellent.

thanks.
    03-11-09 03:56 PM
    Pin messages are different from the bbm pins. If you got this one to work I'd love to hear how you did it.
    03-11-09 04:17 PM
    PIN and BBM are different. What post #2 suggested won't work. Already tried it. The developer has been contacted and said he will try to do this though.
    03-11-09 05:07 PM
    by the way, does the pin setting actually change the LED on pin messages? i tried it and it still blinked the same color as my emails...
    03-11-09 05:13 PM
    Yeah they're different... it doesn't work.
    03-11-09 05:14 PM
    by the way, does the pin setting actually change the LED on pin messages? i tried it and it still blinked the same color as my emails...
    What color did you set the PIN and EMAILS to?

Some of the colors look the same at glance.
    03-11-09 05:20 PM
    I set emails to cyan and pins to green... Came out cyan. I tried switching the colors for pin around as well it still came out as cyan...

What color did you set the PIN and EMAILS to?

Some of the colors look the same at glance.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD