Anyone experienced their battery/unit getting hot? I'm using 9700, 534 base(official asia)+bdhp 7. Running apps are: trillian, twitter 2.0, facebook 2.0. 3G is always turned on. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-11 10:39 PM
    Anyone experienced their battery/unit getting hot? I'm using 9700, 534 base(official asia)+bdhp 7. Running apps are: trillian, twitter 2.0, facebook 2.0. 3G is always turned on. Any ideas?

My curve 3G does the same. It goes away eventually, after several hours or so.

05-10-11 11:44 PM
    Great BDHP version, but all to quiet lately... maybe testing new hybrid builders' offerings is in order... to each his won...
    05-12-11 08:35 PM
    Great BDHP version, but all to quiet lately... maybe testing new hybrid builders' offerings is in order... to each his won...
    Check Wu-wei's posts a few threads up, a lot of the BDHP members have switched platforms..

05-17-11 03:11 PM
    deadlink. can anyone upload? thank you!
    05-23-11 11:16 AM
    deadlink. can anyone upload? thank you!
    try out this link.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12761508/BDHP_v7.0_0.exe
    xandros9 likes this.
    05-23-11 11:56 PM
    yes wu-wei is right, alot of bdhp dev and testers have switched from blackberry. i went android and absolutely love the experience. safe to say i wont be using a blackberry ever again. Also the creator of this hybrid brand [doubleback] went android as well

i can try and build another hybrid for blackberry though, seeing that i have two blackberries still [until i sell them]

but right now bdhp in a whole is halted because we are too busy to be tinkering continuously. if you must load up a hybrid i say try King's builds for the time being. he has done some sound work
    Last edited by Suprah; 05-26-11 at 10:27 AM.
    BlackScorpion3 likes this.
    05-26-11 10:18 AM
    Suprah, you use the Motorola droid pro don't you? I'm taking you like it but how his the screen size compared to the 9700 / 9780? Hows your battery life
    05-26-11 10:56 AM
    yes wu-wei is right, alot of bdhp dev and testers have switched from blackberry. i went android and absolutely love the experience. safe to say i wont be using a blackberry ever again. Also the creator of this hybrid brand [doubleback] went android as well

i can try and build another hybrid for blackberry though, seeing that i have two blackberries still [until i sell them]

but right now bdhp in a whole is halted because we are too busy to be tinkering continuously. if you must load up a hybrid i say try King's builds for the time being. he has done some sound work
    what android phones did you guys move into?
    05-27-11 12:23 PM
    i dont use the motorola droid pro, im selling it/ want to sell it

screen size and resolution beats blackberry 9700 and 9780 any day... any blackberry phone for that matter

i am currently using the LG G2x from tmobile [my answer to you @yellow]. screen size and resolution is way better then bb storm or the future bb's that are set to come out

battery life sucks on android phone though, blackberry lasts longer ( usually 3 days when i had it] but compared to what android can do then blackberry ... i have no problem dealing with drainy battery. The dev community is huge when it comes to android. and hybrid's on a blackberry is nothing compared to what devs can change, add, minus, or tweak in custom roms [just like hybrids]

i think doubleback has a nexus s

im selling my 9650 for 120 dollars though
    Last edited by Suprah; 05-27-11 at 10:39 PM.
    05-27-11 10:36 PM
    i dont use the motorola droid pro, im selling it/ want to sell it

screen size and resolution beats blackberry 9700 and 9780 any day... any blackberry phone for that matter

i am currently using the LG G2x from tmobile [my answer to you @yellow]. screen size and resolution is way better then bb storm or the future bb's that are set to come out

battery life sucks on android phone though, blackberry lasts longer ( usually 3 days when i had it] but compared to what android can do then blackberry ... i have no problem dealing with drainy battery. The dev community is huge when it comes to android. and hybrid's on a blackberry is nothing compared to what devs can change, add, minus, or tweak in custom roms [just like hybrids]

i think doubleback has a nexus s

im selling my 9650 for 120 dollars though
    What are you going to sell the droid pro for? Money wise I mean
    05-27-11 10:46 PM
    how do you know if the hybrid OS is installed or not????
    05-29-11 12:11 AM
    how do you know if the hybrid OS is installed or not????
    Easiest way is to go to Options > Application Management, hit menu key and select Modules. As you scroll through the modules, you should see a mix of version numbers...most will be the base OS installed, others will be variations of 6.0.0.xxx. I honestly can't remember what versions were used in BDHP 7.0, and for all I know it's listed in the first post.

But that method should give you a good idea whether the hybrid is installed.
    05-29-11 09:51 AM
    @Suprah : This Hybrid Still Can Use For 9780 - 6.0.0.570 - ? I Just Want To Know

Thx ~
    05-30-11 06:44 PM
    Guys, any chance that this can work with Curve running OS 5.0.... ?
    06-01-11 12:26 AM
    What's new for BB-Curve :-( I lost a Torch few weeks ago, now desperetly tryna have a SMARTphone...LOL

What's new/

06-01-11 07:09 AM
    What are you going to sell the droid pro for? Money wise I mean
    im selling it for $200 and $215 which will come with all the accessories i have bought with it. but you need to have a verizon service to use it. as motorola locked the phone down
    06-01-11 05:36 PM
    I been having OS6 on my 9700 for quite a while now but every official released even hybrid version I wasn't happy with them because I will always get a browser crash(as in the page is too big or low on memory) and even worst was the memory leak! So I decided to go back to OS5 and I downloaded your BDHP v7.0 (for ALL OS5 AND OS6 devices) and let me tell you it made my OS5 way faster and it looks better then before I been playing with it for a few hours and my memory is stable(finally) and I haven't had any browser crashes and of course I shrinked' it down for perfection!

06-01-11 10:41 PM
    Pls what's the best hybrid OS for curve 8900
    raven3k#CB likes this.
    06-19-11 01:47 PM
    What base should I use for BB Bold 9780?
    06-23-11 09:55 AM
    What base should I use for BB Bold 9780?
    You can use any base.
    06-25-11 02:54 PM
    bdhp has disbanded, most of us went android so we will not be providing support for the hybrids any more
    06-28-11 01:57 AM
    too bad most of the builder has left the BB's hybrid project..
    just installed this since 2 days ago, without any doubt, this is the best hybrid I've install in my handheld, well done Suprah & team!
    07-28-11 05:16 PM
    This is my first time installing an Hybrid.

1.Would this be similar to a normal OS Date in terms of backing up all my files on my phone and restoring them back to my Phone? [I don't want to loose all my apps and stuff].

2.Could I not install it over my 8520 5.0.0.1067? If not what "Base" should I downgrade to?

3.Hows the Battery Life, I'm not too fond of my battery life on my current OS Version.
    Last edited by Restrictive; 07-29-11 at 06:02 AM.
    07-29-11 05:30 AM
    Right sorry for the double post.
    But in my:
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion

I do not have a shared and Loader Files folder, so should I just create one?
    07-29-11 09:05 AM
214 ... 6789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD