Blackbattery is in the early stages so it needs much improvement but I included it because its just something for ppl or noobs can see their adr. Also trying to promote a fellow dev

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Thx for info.
    04-11-11 07:00 PM
    can not get this to work on the 9670.ive tried twice and ended up in the same situation both times.
    Same here. Back to .522 for me
    04-11-11 07:17 PM
    BB protect is not yet supported in where i live now. How to remove it?
    04-11-11 07:32 PM
    Nice one guys! Thanks to your hybrids I can still deal with my Storm 2. Til the new lineup comes. So close yet so far....
    04-11-11 07:35 PM
    I have been running it for a bit more than a day and had 0 issues. It's great!
    04-11-11 08:23 PM
    Installed over .448/BDHP 6.1 (.448 is tops on my 9700 BTW), using .534 as base OS now. Shrunk with BB Boss from 147.3 MB to 75.7 MB (some manual shrinking involved). Install time took 18 minutes on a Win7 quad core 4 GB RAM HP PC.

So far everything works ok after a few battery pulls. Stuff I have noticed so far:

1-after a battery pull or otherwise resetting my phone, the wallpaper picture I set is no longer there. I have to select it again. This has never happened with OS5 or OS6 releases, official or leaked.

2-at least 2 apps are giving me error messages (App Lock and Our Groceries List). Checking into them now.

Otherwise, a clean install, seems kinda fast so far... more as it develops.
    04-11-11 08:50 PM
    The only thing I can complain about is how long it takes my BlackBerry to reboot, it takes almost twice as long but it has nothing to do with the hybrid it's an issue with the base OS v.6.0.0.526 to me personally it's not a major issue, it's a minor inconvenience at best.

After a full day of extremely heavy use my BlackBerry hasn't slowed down, No browser or GPS issues, all of the apps work correctly including BlackBerry Travel and battery life has been great. Usually by now I'd be in the red zone or have a dead battery. I highly recommend running BDHP 7.0 with base v.6.0.0.526 for any BlackBerry Torch user.
    04-11-11 08:51 PM
    alright new installer, took out berry ID out of main hybrid and made bb protect optional for install
    04-11-11 09:11 PM
    I noticed I have two instances of BB Protect on the App Management list. I did have BBP already installed before upgrading. Any idea as to why? I have only one BBP app icon on the main screen.

04-11-11 09:57 PM
    I noticed I have two instances of BB Protect on the App Management list. I did have BBP already installed before upgrading. Any idea as to why? I have only one BBP app icon on the main screen.

did u download the ota? should be one
    04-11-11 09:59 PM
    The Media folder shortcut from QuicLaunch does not work on my 9650

04-11-11 10:02 PM
    Suprah, I did have the OTA version first.

04-11-11 10:28 PM
    Anyone have any ideas how I can load the tmobile certificates onto this in order to get UMA to work. I have done it with all BDHP installs including 6.1. When I installed this on my 9800 over .526 I wasn't able to view the certificates when loaded from the browser. Also bb desktop 6.0 doesn't have certificate sync option like older desktops used to.. Any suggestions????
    04-11-11 10:28 PM
    The Media folder shortcut from QuicLaunch does not work on my 9650

will try to fix that in next version. i use shortcutme. none of my testers that i know use QL
    04-11-11 10:56 PM
    Anyone have any ideas how I can load the tmobile certificates onto this in order to get UMA to work. I have done it with all BDHP installs including 6.1. When I installed this on my 9800 over .526 I wasn't able to view the certificates when loaded from the browser. Also bb desktop 6.0 doesn't have certificate sync option like older desktops used to.. Any suggestions????
    UMA on my device works perfectly...........
    04-11-11 10:57 PM
    Same here.

But it hung on install and showed a weird screen instead of the regular Blackberry page. Do you know what that was?

Same here. Back to .522 for me
    04-11-11 10:58 PM
    Same here.

But it hung on install and showed a weird screen instead of the regular Blackberry page. Do you know what that was?
    yea i need some 9670 testers because i will be making a separate hybrid for you, please pm me if ur interested
    04-11-11 11:14 PM
    Installed Hybrid over base .526 last night...superb build. though did uninstall BB Protect.
    Running smoothly after few battery pulls and better adaptivity after OS settled overnite, no lag, battery life seems good..

BBM 6.0.0.56 seems working smoother

Thanks Suprah & testers for this Hybrid
    04-11-11 11:15 PM
    UMA on my device works perfectly...........
    I reinstalled .526 without the hybrid and it worked .. let me wipe and try again.. I'll be back in a little while..
    04-11-11 11:35 PM
    Further infor on my error messages: upon opening Our Groceries Shopping List and App Lock, both form App World and previously working fine, I get the following message:

Error starting (X) app: class 'net.rim.device.internal.system.BridgeNativeProvid erInterface' not found

Battery pulls have not resolved this issue. Help?
    04-12-11 12:16 AM
    I'm having the same problem
    04-12-11 12:20 AM
    Also, I still cannot make any photo I choose as background stay as such upon resetting my phone.
    04-12-11 12:22 AM
    Further infor on my error messages: upon opening Our Groceries Shopping List and App Lock, both form App World and previously working fine, I get the following message:

Error starting (X) app: class 'net.rim.device.internal.system.BridgeNativeProvid erInterface' not found

Battery pulls have not resolved this issue. Help?
    :/ non of the testers are having that issue. ill look into it
    Guatiao likes this.
    04-12-11 12:47 AM
    will try to fix that in next version. i use shortcutme. none of my testers that i know use QL
    I use QuickLaunch.

I just added a shortcut to Media Home and had no issue opening it.
    04-12-11 12:55 AM
    I use QuickLaunch.

I just added a shortcut to Media Home and had no issue opening it.
    Interesting, do you have a 9650?
    04-12-11 01:00 AM
214 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD