Are BBM's (or texts for that matter) recorded for those not on a company BES?
    12-14-09 11:09 AM
    I think that there's a way for a carrier to go in and pull up copies of texts sent from a particular handset, but I think that they can only do that if there's a warrant involved somehow. I would assume that there is something similar for BBM's in RIM's servers, but like I said, I don't think someone with some suspicion of something will be able to get any info unless they would have a warrant or something for the information...
    12-14-09 11:13 AM
    don't forget people can now auto-save BBM conversations
    12-14-09 11:24 AM
    So any aspiring politician can't rest assured that his bbm's and sexting sessions won't be used against him in the future...
    12-14-09 11:26 AM
    So any aspiring politician can't rest assured that his bbm's and sexting sessions won't be used against him in the future...
    always a bad idea to send anything like that over any kind of digital medium. e-mail, text, bbm, all can be backed up to come back and haunt you. Just ask Tiger Woods!
    12-14-09 12:11 PM
    always a bad idea to send anything like that over any kind of digital medium. e-mail, text, bbm, all can be backed up to come back and haunt you. Just ask Tiger Woods!
    You beat me to it!!!!
    12-14-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD