I have searched but could not find the info but here goes. Until recently I was the only one of my friends with a bb, now a few more have them and we have discovered the joy that is bbm! Is this included in the data plans in the uk? Also is there any sort of tutorial for bbm? Had no idea you could send photos etc until started messing around

Thanks

Sorry if this does not come out right but the word wrap still sucks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 06:23 PM
    BBM is a standard feature for all Blackberry phones on the correct BB data plan.

Tutorials? Manuals? Be a hero, just meddle with it and find out what you can do.
    04-16-09 06:34 PM
    BBM is a standard feature for all Blackberry phones on the correct BB data plan.

Tutorials? Manuals? Be a hero, just meddle with it and find out what you can do.
    Thanks for the smile, Branta. Hope you don't mind if I rip that off for use sometime down the line...
    04-16-09 06:36 PM
    Yes, they will still be able to use BBM. It's really similar to texting, so if you can do that you'll be fine.
    04-16-09 07:54 PM
    Cheers for the replies but I meant was it included in the data plan or do you have to pay extra for it? Also are there any tutorials for shortcuts like on browser? Guess its best to just play about with it

04-16-09 09:42 PM
    BBM does not count as a text message it's all data as is a PIN message. All IM clients are data, AIM, ICQ etc. As long as you stay under your monthly megabyte allowance you are fine.
    04-16-09 09:47 PM
    Yes there is a tutorial for BBM in lecture 8 of the 101 lecture series in my sig. Good luck!
    04-16-09 10:11 PM
    Beat me to it, mw! The OP will find one of the best tutorials ever made in th 101 series, makes owning the BB a pleasure.

Welcome to the CrackBerry forums from the U.S. side of the pond? There are a number of folks from the UK here, and some have started threads in the PIN sharing forums, I case you would like help finding others.

04-16-09 10:30 PM
    The OP will find one of the best tutorials ever made in th 101 series, makes owning the BB a pleasure.

You are so right Berger! The 101 is one of the best tutorials. Good stuff found there for sure.
    04-16-09 10:33 PM
    OP, BBM is included in data, no extra fees.
    04-17-09 08:40 AM
    Thanks a lot everyone! Can the 101 be found from my bb? All signiture etc are hidden when using this site on my berry, once again thanks to everyone

04-17-09 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD