Hi I've managed to ascosiate my wifes mobile number with my BBM and don't know how to reverse it.
    When she txts me it comes up in BBM and I get the BBM alert instead of it coming up in my txt message folder!
    When I look in my wifes contact folder there is a separate section for Blackberry message contact with my wife in there and a symbol for her mobile, although when I attempt to edit that part (blackberry message) is missing.
    How can I un associate her mobile number with BBM ?

When I go into my BBM she is in there as a contact again with the mobile phone symbol !

Thanks Lee.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-10 06:17 AM
    delete the pin from the contact info
    07-06-10 06:26 AM
    Or go to the contact in BBM and remove the link to the BlackBerry contact.
    07-06-10 06:36 AM
    Or go to the contact in BBM and remove the link to the BlackBerry contact.
    I second that.
    07-06-10 09:54 AM
    Thanks, I don't have a pin in my contact and I have deleted the contact in the BBM and made a new contact but still get my wifes txts going straight to UK.
    My wife has told me she now gets my pin number come up instead of my mobile number !
    Lee.

07-06-10 10:15 AM
    Sounds like you still have her in your BBM contact list. You need to break the link between BBM and your address book.
    07-06-10 11:43 AM
    Why don't you just use the blackberry messenger instead? I'm assuming she has a blackberry as well otherwise I don't know how it could be associated with bbm

07-06-10 11:49 AM
    Hi I've managed to ascosiate my wifes mobile number with my BBM and don't know how to reverse it.
    When she txts me it comes up in BBM and I get the BBM alert instead of it coming up in my txt message folder!
    When I look in my wifes contact folder there is a separate section for Blackberry message contact with my wife in there and a symbol for her mobile, although when I attempt to edit that part (blackberry message) is missing.
    How can I un associate her mobile number with BBM ?

When I go into my BBM she is in there as a contact again with the mobile phone symbol !

Thanks Lee.

VERY SIMPLE I HAD THIS ONCE AND ITS VERY SIMPLE TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM.
    Go into your bbm contact list go over her bbm name hit menu and click "contact Profile"
    once in her contact click menu and click "Remove Contact Link"

ITS THAT SIMPLE!!
    Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
    Jack
    07-06-10 12:19 PM
    Isn't that what I said??
    07-06-10 07:57 PM
    Isn't that what I said??
    Yes it is . Just thought i would give some detailed instructions on how to do that.

07-06-10 08:21 PM
    Seriously, if you're both have a BlackBerry why would you txt?
    07-06-10 08:35 PM
    Agreed with Jen... but did the other suggestions work?
    07-07-10 12:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD