I was stupid and changed all my ringtones for my texts and bbm. Now I want to change them back to the origional ones that came with the bb. If anyone would know what they are would be greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-11 10:02 PM
    If you backup your phone in dm, do a complete wipe then reload the backup but uncheck the sounds box (I know that's not the actual wording but I'm away from my cpu) you should get all the default sounds back to the way they were. DM doesn't backup 3rd party apps though so if you want to avoid having to redownload them try bbsak

01-03-11 07:37 AM
    If anyone knew the names of the sounds it would be a lot easier for me to change them back, I am hoping not to have to reload the OS

01-03-11 10:48 AM
    Just wondering, why do you want each of your ringtones to remain as the ones that RIM sets them at? Customization is the key to having a Blackberry.
    01-03-11 10:59 AM
    If anyone knew the names of the sounds it would be a lot easier for me to change them back, I am hoping not to have to reload the OS

If you plug your phone into the computer and choose mass storage mode they should revert back to default, then you can just copy them down and switch them back when unplugged, forgot about that option!
    frisco49ers likes this.
    01-03-11 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD