Just recently my bbm conversations end by itself. It used to not do that. Now I see if I haven't contacted this person within the last coupe of mins the conversation ends without me ending the conversation. Does anyone know why this happens?
    03-25-09 08:05 PM
    I have heard of this happening to folks - even with mass amounts of memory available but it has never happened to me. Not sure what the resolution is or was...... You could for the heck of it make sure your file free is decent. options>status or alt - shift - h. You want it 12mb or higher - the higher the better
    03-25-09 08:06 PM
    This has never happened to me, so, why not do a good ol' battery pull just because. Remove your battery while the device is ON, wait a minute and replace...
    03-25-09 08:09 PM
    Same here.
    I have never had that issue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 11:12 PM
    It has happened to me before. It happened the nite of the Super Bowl I had like 10 convos goin @ once. I did a battery pull and that seemed to fix it. As far as why I know RIM had an outage around that time so who knows what it was.
    03-25-09 11:18 PM
    it also happend to me and you should do a batt pull every so often
    03-25-09 11:24 PM
    It never happened to me but my friend had that problem and he solved it with a battery pull
    03-25-09 11:44 PM
    I've had that happen a few times where the person is actually sending me messages but nothing is showing. Battery pull did the trick.

03-26-09 01:11 AM
    Does your conversation close when the other person ends the conversation?
    03-26-09 06:29 AM
    ^No I believe yours stays open. I don't think there's a way to tell if another party has ended a convo

03-26-09 09:20 AM
    This has been happening to me the last couple days.my conversations default to "none". So I need to be re-added to chatroom multiple times. Batt pulls haven't seemed to be working. Did u figure anything out?

04-01-09 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD