Hi all,

Quick question about BBM that you may or may not know. When I am in a conversation with someone on blackberry messanger and lets say the persons name is jon. When it says on the bottom of the screen "Jon is typing..." Does this mean that Jon is typing to you or could he be BBMing someone else at the same time and when it says he is typing it may not mean to me specifically? Hope you guys understand and someone can answer. Take care
    07-15-08 01:05 PM
    Hi all,

Quick question about BBM that you may or may not know. When I am in a conversation with someone on blackberry messanger and lets say the persons name is jon. When it says on the bottom of the screen "Jon is typing..." Does this mean that Jon is typing to you or could he be BBMing someone else at the same time and when it says he is typing it may not mean to me specifically? Hope you guys understand and someone can answer. Take care

Welcome to Crackberry!!
    Im pretty sure it means he's typing to you, anyone else know if this maybe different?
    07-15-08 01:14 PM
    It means they're typing to you.
    07-15-08 01:16 PM
    Welcome to CB! I'd have to say yes they are typing to you. I've had several conversations at once and while I with someone else I'll that another is typing.
    Happy Crackberring!
    =8')

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-08 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD