Is it possible to change the order of my contacts in my bbm list? Right now it is in alphabetical order, I want to move the few contacts I use most often to the top of the list.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-10 04:59 PM
    Is it possible to change the order of my contacts in my bbm list? Right now it is in alphabetical order, I want to move the few contacts I use most often to the top of the list.

cant do exactly what you are looking to do. u cant change order of bbm contacts.
    BUT... you can create a category which is named with characters in the alphabet before contacts and then add those people u mostly msg to that category.

the category with the people in it will show on top above the general 'contacts' category
    07-07-10 05:09 PM
    cant do exactly what you are looking to do. u cant change order of bbm contacts.
    BUT... you can create a category which is named with characters in the alphabet before contacts and then add those people u mostly msg to that category.

the category with the people in it will show on top above the general 'contacts' category
    +1

I'd just try making categories to organize your contacts.
    07-07-10 05:37 PM
    Thanks guys
    07-07-10 06:01 PM
    Yup - exactly what they said - for instance I have my husband and cousin in family category, and everyone else in friends category. It automatically alphabetizes them by the way their name is listed.

07-08-10 04:27 AM
    you can also edit peoples BBM names so that they can be manipulated any way you see fit. by doing that, you can bump people to the top of the list.
    07-10-10 02:05 AM
    Does anyone use the send location feature? I do and I think its neat and could be very practical.

07-10-10 09:28 AM
    Does anyone use the send location feature? I do and I think its neat and could be very practical.

Tried that once, it is very useful in some situations, same with voicenotes.
    09-07-10 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD