I'm not sure which forum to put this in. I have a Bold, hubby has 2 Curves. I think it's an issue on my side so I went with the Bold forum. I can't add him on BBM no matter which of his phones I use. His pin sits as pending no matter who tries to add the pin. On both his work BB and his personal BB. It'll sit for days, weeks. We've been trying a long time. I thought when I upgraded to 5 it would fix but alas it did not and the request for approval has sat there for a week now. He is a BB abuser and does not use it but to get his work emails and make calls and watch some movies so he's never upgraded the OS or done anything fance with it, in fact his personal one is the slowest thing I"ve ever seen but he refuses to touch the OS so I've left it alone. Any ideas?
    10-23-09 06:57 PM
    Does he have a Blackberry data plan?
    10-23-09 08:07 PM
    Yes on his personal line he does I don't know how his work sets it up since it's through their server.
    10-23-09 10:48 PM
    Could be possible someone isn't adding a PIN right. Have you tried downloading BBM 5 and trying to use the Barcode Scanner?
    10-23-09 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD